Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Mass Hatch! 19 Eggs - Babies for S/A!!
@Cuddleh glad you could make it!! c: (I know righttt I love this starrrr)
@Cuddleh glad you could make it!! c: (I know righttt I love this starrrr)
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
should I wait five minutes for people to show up or just go ahead?
should I wait five minutes for people to show up or just go ahead?
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

;D *passes on as much luck as I can even tho I'm not usually very good with egg hatching hehe*

( It took me a second to realize which star you were talking about! How many forum posts does it take to get it? O.o )
;D *passes on as much luck as I can even tho I'm not usually very good with egg hatching hehe*

( It took me a second to realize which star you were talking about! How many forum posts does it take to get it? O.o )
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh Same xD I'm the master of bad terts tbh :')

1000 posts! so uh
I've spent too much time on the forums lately
@Cuddleh Same xD I'm the master of bad terts tbh :')

1000 posts! so uh
I've spent too much time on the forums lately
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

Okay I'll start at 10:10 :')
Okay I'll start at 10:10 :')
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

Hopefully not today you're not! hehe c; And I'd give people a few more minutes, maybe start 10:15 or so? 10:30 if you're feeling nice? x3

Ah... *calmly shoves my forum post count under my bed* ...too much time? I...I know nothing about this...
Hopefully not today you're not! hehe c; And I'd give people a few more minutes, maybe start 10:15 or so? 10:30 if you're feeling nice? x3

Ah... *calmly shoves my forum post count under my bed* ...too much time? I...I know nothing about this...
True! And actually yeah, 10:15 sounds like a better idea.

Shhhh :') also I've been here for like 6 months and most of those posts are from march-april soooo
True! And actually yeah, 10:15 sounds like a better idea.

Shhhh :') also I've been here for like 6 months and most of those posts are from march-april soooo
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

Happy to make random time suggestion! :D (ALSO happy to do random scrying of your hatchies and weep over pretty ones c;)

You're breaking into the threads! hehe It took me a while to do it honestly, I kept to my own stuff for a while xD
Happy to make random time suggestion! :D (ALSO happy to do random scrying of your hatchies and weep over pretty ones c;)

You're breaking into the threads! hehe It took me a while to do it honestly, I kept to my own stuff for a while xD
@Vynne Good luck! Also did you mean to post in auctions? This would be better suited to dragon share c:
@Vynne Good luck! Also did you mean to post in auctions? This would be better suited to dragon share c:
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Yesss send me all the scries :')))

Yeah, same. I think my first forum post was three months after I joined? And that was on a giveaway me and (the other nerd on this thread) did xD

time to start!
Yesss send me all the scries :')))

Yeah, same. I think my first forum post was three months after I joined? And that was on a giveaway me and (the other nerd on this thread) did xD

time to start!
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents