Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Fusion Art dergs
1 2 3 4
@Notandor @Froze

75k fite me, he's too gorgeous to let slip through my fingers
@Notandor @Froze

75k fite me, he's too gorgeous to let slip through my fingers
b34674857e8a199f13a1d454303561e1caa85a9b.png
@Yiqi noted!
@Yiqi noted!
Looking for non-dragon art
@Notandor
Lovely art! SB on the female please!
@Notandor
Lovely art! SB on the female please!
tumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_o1yjdegd3B1v15k4vo2_250.pngc3kQRMf.png
@Disbounded thanks! Noted.
@Disbounded thanks! Noted.
@ziselmaki @Yiqi @saltyscone @Froze

last day ping! Approx 16.5 hours left!
@ziselmaki @Yiqi @saltyscone @Froze

last day ping! Approx 16.5 hours left!
@Notandor @Yiqi
I'll do 100k on the boy! c:
@Notandor @Yiqi
I'll do 100k on the boy! c:
tumblr_nsbymv570v1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
5BsilZ9.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Froze @Notandor

I bid 200k

I would like the 'not reuse art' that you said in the first post if it gets above 200k. I planned to do this from the beginning but I didn't really know how to go about doing it :\
@Froze @Notandor

I bid 200k

I would like the 'not reuse art' that you said in the first post if it gets above 200k. I planned to do this from the beginning but I didn't really know how to go about doing it :\
b34674857e8a199f13a1d454303561e1caa85a9b.png
@Notandor
Actually yes, what do you mean by "you wont reuse the art"? Because if I'm buying the dragon with its art, I don't want other dragons to have their same art
@Notandor
Actually yes, what do you mean by "you wont reuse the art"? Because if I'm buying the dragon with its art, I don't want other dragons to have their same art
@Yiqi @Disbounded

When I say reuse that means I was planning on recoloring the file. So it'd be kinda like an adoptable where the pose stays the same but I change the color.

The idea was that if people are paying what I usually charge for similar headshots I'm comfortable drawing new headshots every time I want to do something like this, but if people are only interested in paying 50kt or so then it'd make more sense for me to treat the headshots like adoptables.

Hopefully that clears things up?
@Yiqi @Disbounded

When I say reuse that means I was planning on recoloring the file. So it'd be kinda like an adoptable where the pose stays the same but I change the color.

The idea was that if people are paying what I usually charge for similar headshots I'm comfortable drawing new headshots every time I want to do something like this, but if people are only interested in paying 50kt or so then it'd make more sense for me to treat the headshots like adoptables.

Hopefully that clears things up?
@Notandor
Okay that makes sense, I'm comfortable with that!
@Notandor
Okay that makes sense, I'm comfortable with that!
1 2 3 4