Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Cheebs! ♪ HIATUS/CLOSED
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
@wystaria orange is my fav color eue
@wystaria orange is my fav color eue
pl9W3Oh.png
@Rynnae - It's mine, too. She started goldenrod/goldenrod, and then I wanted to try out a scatterscroll. She was mulberry/ivory for about three weeks before I couldn't take it anymore. (I'm not a huge fan of mulberry on Guardians.) So the next scatterscroll I used on her I got her the way she is now, and I'm so freaking happy. Next steps are being debated. I want to Seraph her, but I'm not sure about the brown. And with the splash tert I'm not sure if I want her to have a tert gene or not. Dilemma! But she's tomboyish and spunky, and I LOVE your little "chubs", (I read through all 81 pages cause I have no life and they were awesome), so I think your style is perfect for her, where I think puru's style would fit my Hitoya the best: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=392156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3922/392156_350.png[/img] [/url] And of course there is Galatea that would be perfect in either style. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=798078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7981/798078_350.png[/img] [/url] So yeah. Definitely willing to wait a while for them. :)
@Rynnae - It's mine, too. She started goldenrod/goldenrod, and then I wanted to try out a scatterscroll. She was mulberry/ivory for about three weeks before I couldn't take it anymore. (I'm not a huge fan of mulberry on Guardians.) So the next scatterscroll I used on her I got her the way she is now, and I'm so freaking happy. Next steps are being debated. I want to Seraph her, but I'm not sure about the brown. And with the splash tert I'm not sure if I want her to have a tert gene or not. Dilemma!

But she's tomboyish and spunky, and I LOVE your little "chubs", (I read through all 81 pages cause I have no life and they were awesome), so I think your style is perfect for her, where I think puru's style would fit my Hitoya the best:

392156_350.png

And of course there is Galatea that would be perfect in either style.

798078_350.png

So yeah. Definitely willing to wait a while for them. :)
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@Wystaria

; v ; ) En~ I will be announcing and pinging you guys like rynnae said once I'm on semester break~ Thanks for taking a liking to out piccuss~~
@Wystaria

; v ; ) En~ I will be announcing and pinging you guys like rynnae said once I'm on semester break~ Thanks for taking a liking to out piccuss~~
qGeXGQs.png
@Rynnae @puru @Eleven May I be added to all three of your ping/wait lists? :o
@Rynnae @puru @Eleven May I be added to all three of your ping/wait lists? :o
kYXwQ7e.pngwynnyng.gif
@aisumoka done, thanks c:
@aisumoka done, thanks c:
pl9W3Oh.png
@Rynnae @puru @Eleven

I'd like to be added to all three of your ping lists too if that's alright. The artwork in here is just too amazing to pass up on omg.
@Rynnae @puru @Eleven

I'd like to be added to all three of your ping lists too if that's alright. The artwork in here is just too amazing to pass up on omg.
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
@Rynnae

D8 Those sketches are so cute! I so want more of your chibi art!
@Rynnae

D8 Those sketches are so cute! I so want more of your chibi art!
[/url]button_zps1a14451f.png
@puru @Eleven May I be added to your ping/waitlists please? =3
@puru @Eleven May I be added to your ping/waitlists please? =3
@Ceylon

Surely~ but I still owe you 1 commission. LOL /and now is exam period, sob...
@Ceylon

Surely~ but I still owe you 1 commission. LOL /and now is exam period, sob...
qGeXGQs.png
@puru thankies so much, no need to rush and hope your exams go well. =3
@puru thankies so much, no need to rush and hope your exams go well. =3
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82