Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Cheebs! ♪ HIATUS/CLOSED
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
@rynnae

any update on these? ;u; it's been a while, just making sure everything is okay.
@rynnae

any update on these? ;u; it's been a while, just making sure everything is okay.
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
@finches iM SORRY work > me but i do have tomorrow off i will attempt to drag butt to tablet ;n;

was it u or swag with the gay dargs
@finches iM SORRY work > me but i do have tomorrow off i will attempt to drag butt to tablet ;n;

was it u or swag with the gay dargs
pl9W3Oh.png
@rynnae

we both have gay dargs *****
i don't even remember what i requested i think it was archarian but i have more ref art of him for you if you need it!

he's the dark-skinned one. iirc i think i paid for the deer antler apparel + a dragon tail?
@rynnae

we both have gay dargs *****
i don't even remember what i requested i think it was archarian but i have more ref art of him for you if you need it!

he's the dark-skinned one. iirc i think i paid for the deer antler apparel + a dragon tail?
@Miriam no i haven't forgotten [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eJL1DEq.png[/img] but i'm taking so long i'm not sure how none of you are kicking my ass yet gonna try to do finches's sketch too but then i prob gotta sleep-and try to do everything else next weekend unfortunately work+commute leaves me with barely enough time for sleep h ah[/center]
@Miriam no i haven't forgotten
eJL1DEq.png

but i'm taking so long i'm not sure how none of you are kicking my *** yet

gonna try to do finches's sketch too but then i prob gotta sleep-and try to do everything else next weekend unfortunately work+commute leaves me with barely enough time for sleep h ah
pl9W3Oh.png
@finches oh man i've never colored skin that dark before [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ACJNTF4.png[/img][/center]
@finches oh man i've never colored skin that dark before
ACJNTF4.png
pl9W3Oh.png
@rynnae

he's so kawaii desu it's perfect
(he's basically an oil slick with pink hair im sorry)

*O* i hope your week goes well!
@rynnae

he's so kawaii desu it's perfect
(he's basically an oil slick with pink hair im sorry)

*O* i hope your week goes well!
@Rynnae Oh I very much like! Completely understand about work so I'm very patient! Just started a second job Sunday. Goodbye to days off!
@Rynnae Oh I very much like! Completely understand about work so I'm very patient! Just started a second job Sunday. Goodbye to days off!
SQVdsFh.png
@Rynnae and @puru - I... I'm in love. Really, these are amazing. I'd love to be put on both lists because I can't decide, so maybe I'll just go with whoever has an open slot first? :D
@Rynnae and @puru - I... I'm in love. Really, these are amazing. I'd love to be put on both lists because I can't decide, so maybe I'll just go with whoever has an open slot first? :D
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
@wystaria put you on both lists. thanks for interest c:

puru only does comms when she has semester breaks from school, and i dunno if i will take anymore tbh due to work, sorry! but hey that's what ping lists are for right orz
@wystaria put you on both lists. thanks for interest c:

puru only does comms when she has semester breaks from school, and i dunno if i will take anymore tbh due to work, sorry! but hey that's what ping lists are for right orz
pl9W3Oh.png
@Rynnae - yes, yay for ping lists! I'm definitely willing to wait a while for one of these. The adorableness is indescribable, and I know my Elyn would just... I don't even have the words. *coos* I'll wait for you~! Cause... just look at her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27747] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278/27747_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rynnae - yes, yay for ping lists! I'm definitely willing to wait a while for one of these. The adorableness is indescribable, and I know my Elyn would just... I don't even have the words. *coos* I'll wait for you~! Cause... just look at her!

27747_350.png
OABZqDF.png D1ao30e.png MoL: Hatchery
Wishlist by Dragon
Wishlist by Items
Wishlist by Familiar
[Helpful Guides]
Visual Brewing
Train Your Dragon
Bio Resources
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82