Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinka Cheebs! ♪ HIATUS/CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@Artist
I wonder if I can At at myself so I remember to come back here...
@Artist
I wonder if I can At at myself so I remember to come back here...
Breed and Gene Well, dears.
@artist

here's a ping for you in case self-ping doesn't work :P
@artist

here's a ping for you in case self-ping doesn't work :P
pl9W3Oh.png
@Rynnae

I like lists myself as a way to remember to check back someplace *goes to add this thread to one* I look forward to when you have more samples.

Um...would you consider accepting part of the payment in gened dragons?

So is the apparel side of the payment only coming into play if the customer requests certain apparel be kept (for clarification)?
@Rynnae

I like lists myself as a way to remember to check back someplace *goes to add this thread to one* I look forward to when you have more samples.

Um...would you consider accepting part of the payment in gened dragons?

So is the apparel side of the payment only coming into play if the customer requests certain apparel be kept (for clarification)?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale

i'm only looking for one dragon in the specific colors and genes as listed on the first post :c lair is too full already, so i can't take any others, sorry!

the apparel stuff isn't really a big deal. simple things like ribbons won't even cost you anything. things like steampunk wings will probably just be +5k, the boots and such won't cost extra since they'll be simplified anyway.

the additional charge is really only there to cover my butt if someone has 437966 apparels on their dragon haha! it's just insurance for me, there shouldn't be much if any additional surcharge on a reasonable, uncluttered request c:
@Stanzascale

i'm only looking for one dragon in the specific colors and genes as listed on the first post :c lair is too full already, so i can't take any others, sorry!

the apparel stuff isn't really a big deal. simple things like ribbons won't even cost you anything. things like steampunk wings will probably just be +5k, the boots and such won't cost extra since they'll be simplified anyway.

the additional charge is really only there to cover my butt if someone has 437966 apparels on their dragon haha! it's just insurance for me, there shouldn't be much if any additional surcharge on a reasonable, uncluttered request c:
pl9W3Oh.png
@Rynnae
Alright, well let me know if the situation changes regarding dragons, or you have a sale or something crazy like that, if you would.
@Rynnae
Alright, well let me know if the situation changes regarding dragons, or you have a sale or something crazy like that, if you would.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Wyvernchild [img]http://i.imgur.com/9CBwdMZ.png[/img] he'll be wearing a dark tshirt with the circuit on it, lemme know if you want me to add a swooshy jacket or whatever else you want changed while i zzz no need to reply if all's fine c: @Stanzascale gotcha! c:
@Wyvernchild
9CBwdMZ.png
he'll be wearing a dark tshirt with the circuit on it, lemme know if you want me to add a swooshy jacket or whatever else you want changed while i zzz no need to reply if all's fine c:

@Stanzascale

gotcha! c:
pl9W3Oh.png
Yesss, cookies for me! Though I'm more of a fruit taert person myself. 9: ) I shall return after snagging some Skydancer scrolls. Until then...

/holsters puns
Yesss, cookies for me! Though I'm more of a fruit taert person myself. 9: ) I shall return after snagging some Skydancer scrolls. Until then...

/holsters puns
tickle-logo-black_zps2546b258.png
*A* ) Omg, rynn!! /rolls around~~
*A* ) Omg, rynn!! /rolls around~~
qGeXGQs.png
/u/
/u/
@tae pls spare me from ur punlauncher also link me the shop that did ur signature omg fluffy

omg, @puru! you see nothing ok _(:3

@quiz zzzzzzz3l right _(:3 allo!
@tae pls spare me from ur punlauncher also link me the shop that did ur signature omg fluffy

omg, @puru! you see nothing ok _(:3

@quiz zzzzzzz3l right _(:3 allo!
pl9W3Oh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82