Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Talo's Tiny Dragons ♥ [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Talo: Awesome! Take your time with drawing him. C: We can also discuss prices (because I would like his accessories, if that&#039;s alright, even if they&#039;re done simple). Oh, I can&#039;t wait! <3
@Talo: Awesome! Take your time with drawing him. C: We can also discuss prices (because I would like his accessories, if that&#039;s alright, even if they&#039;re done simple). Oh, I can&#039;t wait! <3
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
@talo Woo! Ok I&#039;ll pm you with a better ref :)
@talo Woo! Ok I&#039;ll pm you with a better ref :)
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@talo whoa whoa whoa i want one why did i never know you drew these cuties

pays you everything ever how do we work this out
@talo whoa whoa whoa i want one why did i never know you drew these cuties

pays you everything ever how do we work this out
Bw0Ww3C.png
@zoroark Sounds good. I&#039;ll send you a message to discuss prices~ <3
@zoroark Sounds good. I&#039;ll send you a message to discuss prices~ <3
@alduin ghdfjk bb you can have ALL of the cuties bc you get a COOL KIDS discount (aka 100% off)
@alduin ghdfjk bb you can have ALL of the cuties bc you get a COOL KIDS discount (aka 100% off)
@Talo all I have right now is 35K is that enough? if not I can get more to you in a matter of days.
@Talo all I have right now is 35K is that enough? if not I can get more to you in a matter of days.
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@talo NO OMG i want to pay you throw me a price

can you draw tallula and aetherium being in kawaii parental relationships bc that would be so cute omg
@talo NO OMG i want to pay you throw me a price

can you draw tallula and aetherium being in kawaii parental relationships bc that would be so cute omg
Bw0Ww3C.png
@Talo: ahahhaa I would so be willing to pay treasure. I just ... I&#039;m kind of short on that at the moment ||orz orz

BUT SOON.

SOOOOON.

@Talo: ahahhaa I would so be willing to pay treasure. I just ... I&#039;m kind of short on that at the moment ||orz orz

BUT SOON.

SOOOOON.

@alduin OMG that would be oober cute!!! Mama and baby ridge. Now that I know what you want hohoho I don&#039;t have to give you a price -rolls away and draws 4 u-

@Lyra531 35k sounds fair! <3 I&#039;ll put you on the list

@Emyline dfjgh it&#039;s okay, I am in the same boat and I&#039;m too lazy to play games so I draw instead ;v;
@alduin OMG that would be oober cute!!! Mama and baby ridge. Now that I know what you want hohoho I don&#039;t have to give you a price -rolls away and draws 4 u-

@Lyra531 35k sounds fair! <3 I&#039;ll put you on the list

@Emyline dfjgh it&#039;s okay, I am in the same boat and I&#039;m too lazy to play games so I draw instead ;v;
@Tittysprinkles I&#039;m working on your commission right now! <3 Should be done by tonight~
@Tittysprinkles I&#039;m working on your commission right now! <3 Should be done by tonight~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19