Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Talo's Tiny Dragons ♥ [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Tittysprinkles You can send the coins now or whenever you like <3 I&#039;ll send you details for the art trade~

@Toastdurr No UR so cute glhdf would you like to do an art trade?
@Tittysprinkles You can send the coins now or whenever you like <3 I&#039;ll send you details for the art trade~

@Toastdurr No UR so cute glhdf would you like to do an art trade?
@talo

NO U
• µ •

GAH YES
yessshnngfjhgg
@talo

NO U
• µ •

GAH YES
yessshnngfjhgg
@Talo
So adorabru. vuv

In what range of price in treasure do you put these? ( As in <10k, 10-20k etc. ) SInce I am bad at pricing things and wouldn&#039;t want to insult you by offering too few. vuv
@Talo
So adorabru. vuv

In what range of price in treasure do you put these? ( As in <10k, 10-20k etc. ) SInce I am bad at pricing things and wouldn&#039;t want to insult you by offering too few. vuv
UZVTEBc.png
@Kenaeshia @Toastdurr

I shall note you two since I&#039;m being sneaky and using the campus&#039;s computers before class e3e
@Kenaeshia @Toastdurr

I shall note you two since I&#039;m being sneaky and using the campus&#039;s computers before class e3e
Bump (so I can find this lovely page again~). I would love a drawing of my future Spiral that I&#039;ll be getting, so I&#039;ll contact you when I get it. C: <3
Bump (so I can find this lovely page again~). I would love a drawing of my future Spiral that I&#039;ll be getting, so I&#039;ll contact you when I get it. C: <3
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
@zoroark Spirals are among my FAV dragons to draw (they are my favorite dragons in general next to imps) <333 Something about those long twisty dragons \v/

(dlfkg so in short I would LOVE to draw your spiral when you get him/her!)
@zoroark Spirals are among my FAV dragons to draw (they are my favorite dragons in general next to imps) <333 Something about those long twisty dragons \v/

(dlfkg so in short I would LOVE to draw your spiral when you get him/her!)
@talo I&#039;m sure you&#039;d prefer treasure, but I figure I&#039;ll just try my luck anyway :) Would you like to trade some art with me? Here&#039;s a link to my DeviantArt, though I don&#039;t post much of my stuff there ; u ;
@talo I&#039;m sure you&#039;d prefer treasure, but I figure I&#039;ll just try my luck anyway :) Would you like to trade some art with me? Here&#039;s a link to my DeviantArt, though I don&#039;t post much of my stuff there ; u ;
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@jemjam I am always down for art trades! I am trying not to take too many but your art is precious and I can&#039;t resist orz. Who did you want me to draw??

(P.S. would you rather draw dogs or dragons? *v*)
@jemjam I am always down for art trades! I am trying not to take too many but your art is precious and I can&#039;t resist orz. Who did you want me to draw??

(P.S. would you rather draw dogs or dragons? *v*)
@talo Oh sweet! And thank you ; U ; It doesn&#039;t matter to me I&#039;d draw both! And now I direct the same question to you?
@talo Oh sweet! And thank you ; U ; It doesn&#039;t matter to me I&#039;d draw both! And now I direct the same question to you?
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@jemjam Hmm well you can pick if you like! I am just as happy with either or of these two babies <3 There's Ahl - [img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/taloheart/ahl_zpsa7e2e82d.png[/img] ([url=http://junegold.tumblr.com/tagged/Ahlabastre]Link for human personality[/url]) He's an albino dog with an oversized sweater that is always catching colds Ooor Linden~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61838] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/61838_350.png[/img] [/url] A grade-A [s]pedo[/s] creeper who is a little to friendly
@jemjam Hmm well you can pick if you like! I am just as happy with either or of these two babies <3

There&#039;s Ahl -
ahl_zpsa7e2e82d.png
(Link for human personality) He&#039;s an albino dog with an oversized sweater that is always catching colds

Ooor Linden~

61838_350.png

A grade-A pedo creeper who is a little to friendly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19