Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [paused] chibi pop-up shop
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29
@XXVeil I would also love to be added to the waitlist <3
@XXVeil I would also love to be added to the waitlist <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Could I claim a slot(or be put on a waitlist) for style a/simple and simple shading+highlights?

Could you please draw him? Character has a written personality and other details if that helps you decide a pose and expression. Feel free to read it if you'd like(/nf).

Could I claim a slot(or be put on a waitlist) for style a/simple and simple shading+highlights?

Could you please draw him? Character has a written personality and other details if that helps you decide a pose and expression. Feel free to read it if you'd like(/nf).

hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@saronai thank you for your interest, i'll write you down on it![emoji=new friend size=1] edit @zenoremake unfortunately i'm full now, but if you'd like to be added to the waitlist i'd be happy to add you! you could totally fill out the info in advance if you'd want to too!
@saronai
thank you for your interest, i'll write you down on it!

edit @zenoremake
unfortunately i'm full now, but if you'd like to be added to the waitlist i'd be happy to add you! you could totally fill out the info in advance if you'd want to too!
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
Could I get a waitlist slot please? Thanks again :)
Could I get a waitlist slot please? Thanks again :)
Yippee thanks!
I have some new charas in the works that I think you'd vibe with, but since they're in wip jail rn I will offer up Mira!
Her personality is gentle but other than that I'm not too picky with posing, etc!

With simple shading please, sending a CR :D
Yippee thanks!
I have some new charas in the works that I think you'd vibe with, but since they're in wip jail rn I will offer up Mira!
Her personality is gentle but other than that I'm not too picky with posing, etc!

With simple shading please, sending a CR :D
@pearlgold i'll add you right away, thank you for your interest![emoji=new friend size=1]
@pearlgold
i'll add you right away, thank you for your interest!
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
Hey! If you’re doing a waitlist, I’d love to be added to it! :)
Hey! If you’re doing a waitlist, I’d love to be added to it! :)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
@risshou
of course, i'll add you right away! thank you for your interest :D
@risshou
of course, i'll add you right away! thank you for your interest :D
x x afrien they/she
FRT+2 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
ok! Character stuff
Link
I happen to be a fool so hes got like no info properly written down past his ref ^^'
For expression he could have a judgemental glare OR maybe a little bit of blushing. Mask can be on or off your choice!
I do have other characters if he doesn't vibe with you (they just have older refs)

ok! Character stuff
Link
I happen to be a fool so hes got like no info properly written down past his ref ^^'
For expression he could have a judgemental glare OR maybe a little bit of blushing. Mask can be on or off your choice!
I do have other characters if he doesn't vibe with you (they just have older refs)

25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Awesome, thank you!!
Awesome, thank you!!
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29