Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvA Illuminarti
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 87
@Irithyll

Just wanted to let you know that I edited my original post with details last night. Sorry that took so long!
@Irithyll

Just wanted to let you know that I edited my original post with details last night. Sorry that took so long!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@Proteus
Recorded, apologies and thank you!
@Proteus
Recorded, apologies and thank you!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@KursedCurtain Everything looks good, thank you! c:
@KursedCurtain Everything looks good, thank you! c:
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@lyricalmyxteries

Sending you 58 level 6s for iri
@lyricalmyxteries

Sending you 58 level 6s for iri
Some of you mentioned a desire for more kscopes with your slots. Now that we're only one day out, the following people who've already ordered are cleared to max out their orders for this illuminarti if they should so choose, with an extra 1-5 kscopes a piece for everyone added on. If you don't want any more kscopes, feel free to ignore this ping, and as always, thank you for your interest and support <3

105 levels each or 150g/kt each.

@Al3s1s (150 mixed g/kt - PAID)

Your slot still allows for 2 more kscopes if you should so desire. You may order as much as 7 before illuminarti concludes.

@/Lykanth x3 (450kt - PAID) [Rainbow Star 1]

Already ordered the extra 5 as well <3

@jbapple (105 levels - PAID)

Your slot still allows for 2 more kscopes if you should so desire. You may order as much as 7 before illuminarti concludes.

@ValorLaw x3 (450g - PAID)

You may order an additional 1-5 kscopes before illuminarti concludes, if you so desire.

@urbancountry26 x3 (450g - PAID)

You may order an additional 1-5 kscopes before illuminarti concludes, if you so desire.

@lyricalmyxteries x3 (203 levels due)

Some of you mentioned a desire for more kscopes with your slots. Now that we're only one day out, the following people who've already ordered are cleared to max out their orders for this illuminarti if they should so choose, with an extra 1-5 kscopes a piece for everyone added on. If you don't want any more kscopes, feel free to ignore this ping, and as always, thank you for your interest and support <3

105 levels each or 150g/kt each.

@Al3s1s (150 mixed g/kt - PAID)

@/Lykanth x3 (450kt - PAID) [Rainbow Star 1]

Already ordered the extra 5 as well <3

@jbapple (105 levels - PAID)

@ValorLaw x3 (450g - PAID)

@urbancountry26 x3 (450g - PAID)

@lyricalmyxteries x3 (203 levels due)

pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
[quote name="Saronai" date="2023-12-01 21:04:14" ] Some of you mentioned a desire for more kscopes with your slots. Now that we're only one dayout, the following people who've already ordered are cleared to max out their orders for this illuminarti if they should so choose, with an extra 1-5 kscopes a piece for everyone added on. If you don't want any more kscopes, feel free to ignore this ping, and as always, thank you for your interest and support <3 105 levels each or 150g/kt each. [i]other names cut to save space[/i] @/urbancountry26 x3 (450g - PAID) You may order an additional 1-5 kscopes before illuminarti concludes, if you so desire. [/quote] @Saronai - I desire more and appreciate the offer of 5, eagerly await my surprises of the 3 artist's choice I am already getting and if it would be ok to ask for 3 more Artist's choice (myself was looking at the 5 offering but my budget sighs a sad no, especially if I still wish for other things in the next 4-6 weeks before r/l money can afford gems again). Do I require the addition of an extra order form fill-out and is it ok to send payment whenever ?
Saronai wrote on 2023-12-01 21:04:14:
Some of you mentioned a desire for more kscopes with your slots. Now that we're only one
dayout, the following people who've already ordered are cleared to max out their orders for
this illuminarti if they should so choose, with an extra 1-5 kscopes a piece for everyone
added on. If you don't want any more kscopes, feel free to ignore this ping, and as always,
thank you for your interest and support <3 105 levels each or 150g/kt each.

other names cut to save space

@/urbancountry26 x3 (450g - PAID)

@Saronai - I desire more and appreciate the offer of 5, eagerly await my surprises of the 3
artist's choice I am already getting and if it would be ok to ask for 3 more Artist's choice
(myself was looking at the 5 offering but my budget sighs a sad no, especially if I still wish
for other things in the next 4-6 weeks before r/l money can afford gems again).
Do I require the addition of an extra order form fill-out and is it ok to send payment whenever ?
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@lyricalmyxteries

Sending 16 more for iri, ty!
@lyricalmyxteries

Sending 16 more for iri, ty!
@Puggles Your order is complete! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1021321552333115452/1180387905743630376/export.png[/img]
@Puggles

Your order is complete!
export.png
yzs0rz.png
@urbancountry26 Yep, you're clear to request another 3 artist's choice and I think I can use the last post as the order form since it mentions how many you want and that they're all artist choice in one post.

Marking you down for more now, send payment whenever you're ready <3

(and again, thank you for supporting Light <3 )

Edit to add: I am very likely to join illuminarti again for Valightines day, so shouldn't be so big a gap between openings as it was this last half of 2023.
@urbancountry26 Yep, you're clear to request another 3 artist's choice and I think I can use the last post as the order form since it mentions how many you want and that they're all artist choice in one post.

Marking you down for more now, send payment whenever you're ready <3

(and again, thank you for supporting Light <3 )

Edit to add: I am very likely to join illuminarti again for Valightines day, so shouldn't be so big a gap between openings as it was this last half of 2023.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@lyricalmyxteries sending over 20 lvl 7 dragons (140 lvls total) for hocotate!
@lyricalmyxteries sending over 20 lvl 7 dragons (140 lvls total) for hocotate!
rNFdvrL.png Join me on Twitch!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 87