Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvA Illuminarti
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 87
@sm06sm received!
@sm06sm received!
0712c538-3c0a-11ec-92d1-63f23272e4fa.gif
@cinderrain I am glad it is easy, woohoo!

I was unclear, sorry about that. I basically wanted the antler lineart's color to match the rest of the lineart. I thought you might use a different color for the primary or secondary parts so I wanted to specify and ended up being confusing ^^' I really appreciate you working with me, sorry for the confusion!
@cinderrain I am glad it is easy, woohoo!

I was unclear, sorry about that. I basically wanted the antler lineart's color to match the rest of the lineart. I thought you might use a different color for the primary or secondary parts so I wanted to specify and ended up being confusing ^^' I really appreciate you working with me, sorry for the confusion!
@goldenskald

Sending 21 lvl 5's for my Mica commission!
@goldenskald

Sending 21 lvl 5's for my Mica commission!
@Priorknight No worries at all! This one's on me - I thought all the lineart was the same black but I squinted at it some more and it turns out I'd been using a very dark brown all this time! Also I noticed a little mistake on his paw so I had to upload a new version anyway. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/R0gsV8vF/trostani-fullsize-fixed.png[/img] Sorry for the confusion! And please let me know if this also isn't what you meant - I promise it's no trouble at all!
@Priorknight No worries at all! This one's on me - I thought all the lineart was the same black but I squinted at it some more and it turns out I'd been using a very dark brown all this time!

Also I noticed a little mistake on his paw so I had to upload a new version anyway.

trostani-fullsize-fixed.png

Sorry for the confusion! And please let me know if this also isn't what you meant - I promise it's no trouble at all!
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@Aurax sending you the last of my levels (20 lvl 7's, 140 levels) now!
@Aurax sending you the last of my levels (20 lvl 7's, 140 levels) now!
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
@crowskullz all received and noted on the sheet. Thank you!
@crowskullz all received and noted on the sheet. Thank you!
bZOQYBz.png
@Jenjandi Added you to my slots! If you want, I can put you in for 2 orders instead of just the one. I allow up to 5 orders per slot.
@Jenjandi Added you to my slots! If you want, I can put you in for 2 orders instead of just the one. I allow up to 5 orders per slot.
tastefulmarketing.gif
@cinderrain [b]Dragon Widget or Scry:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87954486][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/879545/87954486_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] Id love to discuss prices on adding Odden's glasses & scarf and Evens' pearl necklace ^^
@cinderrain
Dragon Widget or Scry: 87954486_350.png
Additional Notes:
Id love to discuss prices on adding Odden's glasses & scarf and Evens' pearl necklace ^^
@KursedCurtain Slot confirmed, thank you! c: I can certainly attempt the glasses/scarf/necklace - do you have any colour references for them? Hex codes would be fine too; I just don't want to assume the wrong colours!

In terms of pricing, would 50 additional levels work for you?
@KursedCurtain Slot confirmed, thank you! c: I can certainly attempt the glasses/scarf/necklace - do you have any colour references for them? Hex codes would be fine too; I just don't want to assume the wrong colours!

In terms of pricing, would 50 additional levels work for you?
adopt-sig.pngxxxrva7IHk.pngxxxroad-not-taken-button-90px.pngxxx4XpFW61.png
@alphrussia
good morning, i have paid for the requested preorder slot in 23/11, as per the pm screenshot here.
@alphrussia
good morning, i have paid for the requested preorder slot in 23/11, as per the pm screenshot here.
bc286b5248.png
art by http://remieil.tumblr.com
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 87