Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Auraboa YDH Pop Up | Closed
1 2
@HippiePanda that's alright, let me know when / if you can and I'll happily do your noodle <3
@HippiePanda that's alright, let me know when / if you can and I'll happily do your noodle <3
1WHu2Qq.png
Bumping since I'd love to do another one of these for someone!
Bumping since I'd love to do another one of these for someone!
1WHu2Qq.png
Hello! That's a really cute pose <3 I'd like to order one for them, please let me know about the additional price of Scuttle gene. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6232258][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/62323/6232258_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! That's a really cute pose <3
I'd like to order one for them, please let me know about the additional price of Scuttle gene.
6232258_350.png
@Allotas ooo love that pretty kid! That'd be 1200 gems for the scuttle and complexity of the markings
@Allotas ooo love that pretty kid! That'd be 1200 gems for the scuttle and complexity of the markings
1WHu2Qq.png
[center]@SpookySpookers Hello! If you're still open I'd love to order one :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90707459][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907075/90707459_350.png[/img][/url] These are really nice <3 I see that they're kinda in a rectangle, could we resize these and use them in our sigs if we wanted? I think they'd make great little sig buddies :D
@SpookySpookers
Hello! If you're still open I'd love to order one :D
90707459_350.png
These are really nice <3
I see that they're kinda in a rectangle, could we resize these and use them in our sigs if we wanted? I think they'd make great little sig buddies :D
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@SpookySpookers That's good! Pre-payment or wait for notification?
@SpookySpookers That's good! Pre-payment or wait for notification?
@Allotas Wait for now! I got a surge of coms so I need to clean them up before I take the noodles <3

@Khuzdul That bab would be 950g for the slight complexity, but I'd love to do them when I get the com slots open! And yep you can resize them, that was the original intention of the rectangle shape <3
@Allotas Wait for now! I got a surge of coms so I need to clean them up before I take the noodles <3

@Khuzdul That bab would be 950g for the slight complexity, but I'd love to do them when I get the com slots open! And yep you can resize them, that was the original intention of the rectangle shape <3
1WHu2Qq.png
@SpookySpookers
Ok! I wasn't sure if you were open open or not so I figured I'd throw it out there ^^ Let me know when you're open again :D
@SpookySpookers
Ok! I wasn't sure if you were open open or not so I figured I'd throw it out there ^^ Let me know when you're open again :D
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
I LOVE THESE :O

(oop, I see you're busy, take your time, and if you're willing, please ping me if/when you're open <3)
I LOVE THESE :O

(oop, I see you're busy, take your time, and if you're willing, please ping me if/when you're open <3)
» writer
» editor
» artist
______ B67cbxg.gif
____ » Wishlist
» Art Youtube
» Clan Lore
@SpookySpookers Hello! Still absolutely adore the art you made, thank you so much <3 <3

I'm using it in my signature because it's gorgeous, would it be possible to get a second copy that's resized to fit the signature? If you're super busy no worries.

((Also, for my anxiety, would you mind listing me as paid? >_>;;; ))
@SpookySpookers Hello! Still absolutely adore the art you made, thank you so much <3 <3

I'm using it in my signature because it's gorgeous, would it be possible to get a second copy that's resized to fit the signature? If you're super busy no worries.

((Also, for my anxiety, would you mind listing me as paid? >_>;;; ))
vbfJ7OQ.png
1 2