Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Arcanart - Sept 17-30
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
@Iralla sending 4 level 10 dragons for my order with TsarinaTorment
@Iralla sending 4 level 10 dragons for my order with TsarinaTorment
aP34GRw.png
@Enekokoro sending some dragons for TsarinaTorment
@Enekokoro sending some dragons for TsarinaTorment
aP34GRw.png
@Enekokoro
sending 80 levels for Ref STS! [running total: 160]
@Enekokoro
sending 80 levels for Ref STS! [running total: 160]
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Enekokoro sending 7 level 10s for TsarinaTorment
@Enekokoro sending 7 level 10s for TsarinaTorment
aP34GRw.png
@Ref
hello! i'm sorry to bother, but i completely missed the part of your post where it said to send dragons to you and not to an attendant. i'd already sent 160 levels before i noticed my mistake. is my order still going to be valid?
[also, i'm registered in the spreadsheet as having sent in only 80 levels. is there any way to have that corrected? thank you!]
@Ref
hello! i'm sorry to bother, but i completely missed the part of your post where it said to send dragons to you and not to an attendant. i'd already sent 160 levels before i noticed my mistake. is my order still going to be valid?
[also, i'm registered in the spreadsheet as having sent in only 80 levels. is there any way to have that corrected? thank you!]
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
[center][emoji=arcane rune size=1] [i]I'd like to place an ArcanArt order with @ref ![/i][/center] [b]My Name:[/b] fearlord [b]Art Type:[/b] Accent: sowing the stars [b]Subject:[/b] [non-applicable] [b]Cost:[/b] 300 [b]Notes&Comments:[/b] [none]
I'd like to place an ArcanArt order with @ref !

My Name: fearlord
Art Type: Accent: sowing the stars
Subject: [non-applicable]
Cost: 300
Notes&Comments: [none]
XJepHlH.png DOAI BRAINROT [ID LOVE TO TELL YOU MORE!] Orange_Button_2.png rix3ppo.png
Pgv53XB_d.png
5hF3FGk.png
tDeKDnH.png
@Enekokoro Sending you 24 Level 7s (168 levels total) via 1t PAs for TsarinaTorment.
@Enekokoro Sending you 24 Level 7s (168 levels total) via 1t PAs for TsarinaTorment.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Lundlaeva I'll be able to grab and record these properly in a couple of hours, I'm just heading to work. Apologies for the delay!
@Lundlaeva I'll be able to grab and record these properly in a couple of hours, I'm just heading to work. Apologies for the delay!
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@Enekokoro That's fine, I'm not in a rush. :D
@Enekokoro That's fine, I'm not in a rush. :D
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@Auralyx hey, it's totally fine with sending to attendant! just, I'm the one marking out levels, so a bit of communication lag happens in this case (I see another 80 already!)

@fearlord marking you up, you can send now!
@Auralyx hey, it's totally fine with sending to attendant! just, I'm the one marking out levels, so a bit of communication lag happens in this case (I see another 80 already!)

@fearlord marking you up, you can send now!
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22