Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $20 painted busts (CLOSED)
1 2
[b]i'm subscribed, but I don't mind pings![/b] [pinglist=14517] Hello and welcome! I'm saving up for my partner's BDay in a couple of months and train tickets to them so I need some USD OTL This is temporary pop up shop, I love experimenting with brushes, formats, etc. and want to practice FR dragons so this time I'd like to offer you sketchy painted busts with slight render like this one: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/802420186652082186/1120388506959749120/FRRafBust.png[/img] older examples of my style and dragon-like characters: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/971855606522732544/1143558587877183508/DNTwiTig_WEB.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/971855606522732544/1143558588367896646/fridwalfrstgjreiosjgroes.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/802420186652082186/1016137774182695004/sonariabbs.png[/img]
i'm subscribed, but I don't mind pings!

Hello and welcome! I'm saving up for my partner's BDay in a couple of months and train tickets to them so I need some USD OTL
This is temporary pop up shop, I love experimenting with brushes, formats, etc. and want to practice FR dragons so this time I'd like to offer you sketchy painted busts with slight render like this one:

FRRafBust.png

older examples of my style and dragon-like characters:

DNTwiTig_WEB.png
fridwalfrstgjreiosjgroes.png
sonariabbs.png
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» usd chibis

[center][size=5][emoji=ping size=1][b]Please read:[/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]I have the right to refuse any request if I feel like I wouldn't be able to draw it. [*] [b]Payment is required upfront[/b] and accepted in USD through Boosty (via PayPal). [*]Sorry but [b]I don't do refunds.[/b] Once a commission is paid for and started, it cannot be cancelled so please think carefully before commissioning me. [*] [b]Wait time[/b] is 2 weeks max but usually I draw faster. [*] You [b]may[/b] resize/flip/etc but don't remove my watermark. [*] You [b]may NOT[/b] use it for NFT, AI, claim as your own. [*] Please credit my profile if posting onsite and my toyhouse AlbinoRugaru if offsite. [/LIST] [size=4][b]Notes:[/b][/size] [font=wingdings]v[/font] [u]I will not draw couple busts at the moment.[/u] [font=wingdings]v[/font] I'm leaning toward more warm colors and such so I'm not sure about very vibrant or dark dragons but I can give it a try if you think my style fits. Probably won't draw armor(simple is OK, you can ask), complex skeletal and mecha parts and [i]please[/i] no facet/crystal gene ;-; [font=wingdings]v[/font] I will interpret all the little and unclear markings and skin details in my own way so if you'd like to include something specific please point this out in order form. [rule] [center][size=5][emoji=scroll size=1][b]Order form[/b][/size][/center] Please fill out this form below, I'll ping you to confirm the commission and PM you payment info. (You can also send order via PM if it's more comfortable for you, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/msgs/new?to=Reineke&subject=Bust%20Order]click![/url]) [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon/Scry:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Details:[/b] (do you want a specific part of skin or some apparel, scars, any must-haves) [b]Other:[/b] (anything else you'd like to say)[/code] Slots: - [s]Luunai | done[/s] - Hideki | render [i]Thank you for checking out~[/i]
Please read:
  • I have the right to refuse any request if I feel like I wouldn't be able to draw it.
  • Payment is required upfront and accepted in USD through Boosty (via PayPal).
  • Sorry but I don't do refunds. Once a commission is paid for and started, it cannot be cancelled so please think carefully before commissioning me.
  • Wait time is 2 weeks max but usually I draw faster.
  • You may resize/flip/etc but don't remove my watermark.
  • You may NOT use it for NFT, AI, claim as your own.
  • Please credit my profile if posting onsite and my toyhouse AlbinoRugaru if offsite.

Notes:
v I will not draw couple busts at the moment.
v I'm leaning toward more warm colors and such so I'm not sure about very vibrant or dark dragons but I can give it a try if you think my style fits. Probably won't draw armor(simple is OK, you can ask), complex skeletal and mecha parts and please no facet/crystal gene ;-;
v I will interpret all the little and unclear markings and skin details in my own way so if you'd like to include something specific please point this out in order form.

Order form
Please fill out this form below, I'll ping you to confirm the commission and PM you payment info. (You can also send order via PM if it's more comfortable for you, click!)

Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon/Scry:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Details:[/b] (do you want a specific part of skin or some apparel, scars, any must-haves) [b]Other:[/b] (anything else you'd like to say)

Slots:
- Luunai | done
- Hideki | render

Thank you for checking out~
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» usd chibis

res just in case
now open uwu
res just in case
now open uwu
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» usd chibis

[center][emoji=cat 2 size=1][/center]
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» usd chibis

Bump
Bump
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» usd chibis

[center][font=cambria]if you have a pinglist, could I be added? ♥ [emoji=ceramic jar]
if you have a pinglist, could I be added? ♥

szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich
I'll put you on the general art pinglist, thank you for the interest!
@bonivich
I'll put you on the general art pinglist, thank you for the interest!
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» usd chibis

Hi there, is this shop still open? c: If so, I'd love to place an order! [b]Username:[/b] Luunai [b]Dragon/Scry:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63978864][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/639789/63978864_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Expression:[/b] serene/gentle, sublime, divine, mysterious, noble (these are just some vibes and personality traits, please feel free to choose any expression you think might fit for her!) [b]Details:[/b] Apparel-wise I'd love her birdskull necklace to be added, because it's important for her lore; you can move it upwards, of course, to wherever you end the bust. Apart from that I'd also love her accent to be added, but please take full artistic liberty with it, and simplify where needed :) [b]Other:[/b] Just in case you need more inspiration, there are some lore blurbs in her bio! Thank you for your time!
Hi there, is this shop still open? c:
If so, I'd love to place an order!

Username: Luunai
Dragon/Scry: 63978864_350.png
Expression: serene/gentle, sublime, divine, mysterious, noble (these are just some vibes and personality traits, please feel free to choose any expression you think might fit for her!)
Details: Apparel-wise I'd love her birdskull necklace to be added, because it's important for her lore; you can move it upwards, of course, to wherever you end the bust. Apart from that I'd also love her accent to be added, but please take full artistic liberty with it, and simplify where needed :)
Other: Just in case you need more inspiration, there are some lore blurbs in her bio!

Thank you for your time!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
Hello! Yes, though this thread a bit old and I was going to move it later, it's open for now.
Namarie is so aesthetically beautiful lady, I would love to work with her colors and of course I can do her necklace and skin silks ^^ I have some pictures in mind and with my current adopts queue I think she'd be ready in a couple weeks but maybe sooner. I'll send you PM in a sec!
@Luunai
Hello! Yes, though this thread a bit old and I was going to move it later, it's open for now.
Namarie is so aesthetically beautiful lady, I would love to work with her colors and of course I can do her necklace and skin silks ^^ I have some pictures in mind and with my current adopts queue I think she'd be ready in a couple weeks but maybe sooner. I'll send you PM in a sec!
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» usd chibis

[indent][size=2]Hello!! Would you still be open as well to taking another order? :o If so, I'd be curious if you'd like to give this lil funky man a try! I can write up a proper form if he's alright to draw :] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37693268][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/376933/37693268_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello!! Would you still be open as well to taking another order? :o If so, I'd be curious if you'd like to give this lil funky man a try! I can write up a proper form if he's alright to draw :]

37693268_350.png
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
1 2