Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Shop! Anything and Everything! (5/7)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38
I would like to order a smolified art of this abby, including their skin: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91757834][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/917579/91757834_350.png[/img][/url] They are quite devote and have solemn personality, so maybe you can refer to it when you do their sketch? For the pose, it would be nice if the stabbed heart part of their skin is fully shown. I would like the canvas size to be around 100X250~300 as always, but I know it would be harder to fit them in it since they have two heads. Please tell me if it's impossible to do so!
I would like to order a smolified art of this abby, including their skin: 91757834_350.png

They are quite devote and have solemn personality, so maybe you can refer to it when you do their sketch? For the pose, it would be nice if the stabbed heart part of their skin is fully shown.

I would like the canvas size to be around 100X250~300 as always, but I know it would be harder to fit them in it since they have two heads. Please tell me if it's impossible to do so!
b7a1434c09d86b814457f0a212221a7f37964ef4.png
DragonHerder2030

Your art is really cool!
I see I need to get on the waitlist!
May I be added, please?
Best!
DragonHerder2030

Your art is really cool!
I see I need to get on the waitlist!
May I be added, please?
Best!
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin

Absolutely! If no one else responded/fills up the slots for wait-list by tmmro I'll give you a ping :3
@Sinjin

Absolutely! If no one else responded/fills up the slots for wait-list by tmmro I'll give you a ping :3
Yay!
I'm excited!
;D
Yay!
I'm excited!
;D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Velridor

I was fearing that fella. I think I’ll be able to do it, but with my price increases I think I’ll move your pixel arts to 500g? Does that sound fair?
@Velridor

I was fearing that fella. I think I’ll be able to do it, but with my price increases I think I’ll move your pixel arts to 500g? Does that sound fair?
@DragonHerder2030

Yeah sure! I'll send the payment rn ^^
@DragonHerder2030

Yeah sure! I'll send the payment rn ^^
b7a1434c09d86b814457f0a212221a7f37964ef4.png
Can i get a halfbody with shading of this guy please! His actual design is a bit different so he has a reference in his bio id like you to use please! Thanks! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90719577][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907196/90719577_350.png[/img][/url]
Can i get a halfbody with shading of this guy please! His actual design is a bit different so he has a reference in his bio id like you to use please! Thanks! :D

90719577_350.png
-- -- RWDGzow.png
@Hazelgem

Sounds great! Go ahead and send over a crossroads and I’ll get sketching :3
@Hazelgem

Sounds great! Go ahead and send over a crossroads and I’ll get sketching :3
Here we go, put it in a new reply! It looked like my last ping didn't work, so I hope I'm not too late :)

I'm not sure what type you would call your first example, the thumbnail I think? But the cute lil chibi full body sketch! Would I be able to get one of this guy?
(Sorry the links were freaking out)
Headshot || Full Body
I do have a Bubble Brook Gecko if that's still a familiar you want from your list!
Here we go, put it in a new reply! It looked like my last ping didn't work, so I hope I'm not too late :)

I'm not sure what type you would call your first example, the thumbnail I think? But the cute lil chibi full body sketch! Would I be able to get one of this guy?
(Sorry the links were freaking out)
Headshot || Full Body
I do have a Bubble Brook Gecko if that's still a familiar you want from your list!
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@Ushirinaki

I’m sorry about the ping thing! I must have written your username down wrong :(

I’m glad you could snag an order though! The link you provided doesn’t lead to anywhere? And I have to change those photos lol, the first examples are technically fullbodies but they are an example of fullbody sketches, basically just uncolorwd lineart :3
I personally don’t offer any discounts for a chibi style, but I can still draw characters in it :)
And I’d love to snag that gecko! LAH is 80g right now so just minus that off of whatever option you choose
@Ushirinaki

I’m sorry about the ping thing! I must have written your username down wrong :(

I’m glad you could snag an order though! The link you provided doesn’t lead to anywhere? And I have to change those photos lol, the first examples are technically fullbodies but they are an example of fullbody sketches, basically just uncolorwd lineart :3
I personally don’t offer any discounts for a chibi style, but I can still draw characters in it :)
And I’d love to snag that gecko! LAH is 80g right now so just minus that off of whatever option you choose
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38