Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Shop! Anything and Everything! (5/7)
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38
Oh geez I have no idea why I'm having such bad luck sharing these images lately haha. Hopefully these will work?

https://imgur.com/26Me2nz
https://imgur.com/6R3jZN7

And no worries, I can do a fullbody sketch then! And feel free to draw him however you'd like, your style is adorable regardless. That would be 220tk with the gecko right? :)
Oh geez I have no idea why I'm having such bad luck sharing these images lately haha. Hopefully these will work?

https://imgur.com/26Me2nz
https://imgur.com/6R3jZN7

And no worries, I can do a fullbody sketch then! And feel free to draw him however you'd like, your style is adorable regardless. That would be 220tk with the gecko right? :)
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@Ushirinaki

Ah those ones finally work! It might have been something on my end with the loading but thank you! That’s correct! Fullbody sketch sounds perfect, I’ll get sketching after you send over a crossroads. That payment sounds good!
@Ushirinaki

Ah those ones finally work! It might have been something on my end with the loading but thank you! That’s correct! Fullbody sketch sounds perfect, I’ll get sketching after you send over a crossroads. That payment sounds good!
Feel free to throw me on your waitlist again! By the time you're able to chew through your current coms AND the people ahead of me on the waitlist, I'm sure I will be ready to snag a slot again. XD If, of course, you don't need a break by that time!
Feel free to throw me on your waitlist again! By the time you're able to chew through your current coms AND the people ahead of me on the waitlist, I'm sure I will be ready to snag a slot again. XD If, of course, you don't need a break by that time!
@Bookaholix

Absolutely! I’m actually taking a bit of a break right now due to a wrist injury, I just gotta rest it for a few days though :3
@Bookaholix

Absolutely! I’m actually taking a bit of a break right now due to a wrist injury, I just gotta rest it for a few days though :3
No worries! When I said "by the time you work through them," I expected it'd be in a couple of weeks, not days! XD I'm in no rush.
No worries! When I said "by the time you work through them," I expected it'd be in a couple of weeks, not days! XD I'm in no rush.
*Walks in for the fifth time* please put me on your waitlist! Your art is addictive ;;
*Walks in for the fifth time* please put me on your waitlist! Your art is addictive ;;
b7a1434c09d86b814457f0a212221a7f37964ef4.png
Hello! I'd love to get added your waitlist :)
Hello! I'd love to get added your waitlist :)
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
@Velridor

Wooohoo! I was hoping you’d come back. I was worried I’d be done with pixel comms after you knocked out the main 4 in your lair tab lol

@crowbartender

Absolutely!!
@Velridor

Wooohoo! I was hoping you’d come back. I was worried I’d be done with pixel comms after you knocked out the main 4 in your lair tab lol

@crowbartender

Absolutely!!
@DragonHerder2030

Actually, I should now go and search for the fifth member of higher sanctum haha<3

And this is something extra, but do you also take correction request for your past commissions? I thought it would be perfect if you could just add on a little bit of white at the end of Nox(the black imperial)'s wing for the frozen effect. I can surely pay the extra fee if needed!
@DragonHerder2030

Actually, I should now go and search for the fifth member of higher sanctum haha<3

And this is something extra, but do you also take correction request for your past commissions? I thought it would be perfect if you could just add on a little bit of white at the end of Nox(the black imperial)'s wing for the frozen effect. I can surely pay the extra fee if needed!
b7a1434c09d86b814457f0a212221a7f37964ef4.png
@Velridor
No extra payment needed! I can fix that up :3
@Velridor
No extra payment needed! I can fix that up :3
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38