Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art Commissions (Gems/Treasure)
1 2 3
hello! your art is beautiful! id love anything you could do for this guy! I'm down to my last pennies (500 gems) so I really don't mind what you do :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81301188][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/813012/81301188_350.png[/img][/url]
hello! your art is beautiful! id love anything you could do for this guy! I'm down to my last pennies (500 gems) so I really don't mind what you do :)

81301188_350.png
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
they're quite complex so idk if id be able to draw them (atleast with color) i could maybe offer a sketch or lineart but im unsure about color (it can have a solid colored background and i can make the character a darker color or their primary color if wanted)

lmk what you think ^^
they're quite complex so idk if id be able to draw them (atleast with color) i could maybe offer a sketch or lineart but im unsure about color (it can have a solid colored background and i can make the character a darker color or their primary color if wanted)

lmk what you think ^^
@vaporslash heres the finished commission![img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1110018731289083957/1127475864301482087/IMG_6699.png[/img] lmk if i need to change anything or add anything ^^
@vaporslash heres the finished commission!IMG_6699.png
lmk if i need to change anything or add anything ^^
@gummyrino
She looks adorable! Thank you so much I love how it turned out :D
@gummyrino
She looks adorable! Thank you so much I love how it turned out :D
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@vaporslash im glad to hear that! once again thank you for commissioning me <3 lmk if you need anything else or have any questions ^^
@vaporslash im glad to hear that! once again thank you for commissioning me <3 lmk if you need anything else or have any questions ^^
bump
bump
[quote name="NataliaRomanova" date="2023-07-08 16:35:58" ] She's very cheerful! Any color you think looks good is fine by me! Would you prefer I CR or PM the money? [/quote] letting you know i plan to get this done soon im so sorry for the wait ^^;;
NataliaRomanova wrote on 2023-07-08 16:35:58:
She's very cheerful!
Any color you think looks good is fine by me!

Would you prefer I CR or PM the money?
letting you know i plan to get this done soon im so sorry for the wait ^^;;
Thank you for letting me know, @gummyrino !
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
[quote name="NataliaRomanova" date="2023-08-30 18:53:37" ] Thank you for letting me know, @gummyrino ! [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1110018731289083957/1146630483720028210/IMG_6891.png[/img] heres he finished bust! lmk if anything needs to be added or changed ^^
NataliaRomanova wrote on 2023-08-30 18:53:37:
IMG_6891.png
heres he finished bust! lmk if anything needs to be added or changed ^^
Hello! Is your shop is still open? I would love to order a couple headshots of my two humanoid characters like in this style if possible please? I can add the reference/info if you are! Regardless, thank you for your time!
Hello! Is your shop is still open? I would love to order a couple headshots of my two humanoid characters like in this style if possible please? I can add the reference/info if you are! Regardless, thank you for your time!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

1 2 3