Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (on break)
1 2 3 4 5
@tucawt nope, you can check my art blog if you wanna see my usual stuff!

@aakhu yeah! i'm thinking i'll draw one of my more human ocs as warmup + an example to add to the original post so... :-)

also oughhh if anyone who's asked to be pinged is reading this too: Yes. replying to these is so awkward for me though; i added a note on my original post that i will just not do that to save everyone the trouble. i don't want to come off as rude it's just the tism i'm sorry <3
@tucawt nope, you can check my art blog if you wanna see my usual stuff!

@aakhu yeah! i'm thinking i'll draw one of my more human ocs as warmup + an example to add to the original post so... :-)

also oughhh if anyone who's asked to be pinged is reading this too: Yes. replying to these is so awkward for me though; i added a note on my original post that i will just not do that to save everyone the trouble. i don't want to come off as rude it's just the tism i'm sorry <3
100uh_oh.png . they/he || fr tumblr || art shop (kind of)

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
Please add me to your pinglist :)
Please add me to your pinglist :)
Plaguether-naumachy-fr-sig.png
I'd love to be added to your pinglist! <3
I'd love to be added to your pinglist! <3
I agree with Slurpuff! You could definately charge more for these! If slots open up and I can get one done I would be more than happy to give a good tip, these are all so gorgeous! I visited your art blog too, wonderful stuff!
I agree with Slurpuff! You could definately charge more for these! If slots open up and I can get one done I would be more than happy to give a good tip, these are all so gorgeous! I visited your art blog too, wonderful stuff!
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
Ok ok, if you're only charging 100Kt, then contact me as soon as you have time to do more commisions. Put me on the list. I will pay more than 100Kt. You are super undervaluing your stuff. It should be at least triple the price. It doesn't matter how long it took you to make this art, it's too good to be 100Kt.

I am rambling a bit, but basically. Contact me when you have time to do some art, I will pay at least 300Kt, and I'm still basically ripping you off for that price lol.
Ok ok, if you're only charging 100Kt, then contact me as soon as you have time to do more commisions. Put me on the list. I will pay more than 100Kt. You are super undervaluing your stuff. It should be at least triple the price. It doesn't matter how long it took you to make this art, it's too good to be 100Kt.

I am rambling a bit, but basically. Contact me when you have time to do some art, I will pay at least 300Kt, and I'm still basically ripping you off for that price lol.
==== shadowshade.png 7ntZZGM.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
84955029p.png mlSrRbK.png
BzjAkuF.png
YMPbu9R.png
shadow.png
Id love to be added to your pinglist please! :)
Id love to be added to your pinglist please! :)
PSiqTgP.png XX
FR+3
It/they
Art shop
Wishlist
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX' ' Winter rains down on the ashes,
XXXXXXXXXXXXMother makes fuel from the bones.' '
@sycamored hello it is done!!! hope u enjoy :-) [s]the whole time while drawing this i was thinking about "the brushes have swag and the lighting has yolo..." it haunts me[/s] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/d0f118a8e76763228e7b9a6ec6b36e6c/48c16279db5f2796-49/s1280x1920/8bff35fde479992448b81599e497f69764a64d62.png[/img] (also: [url=https://liepard-fr.tumblr.com/post/720134693739282432/]here's the post[/url])
@sycamored hello it is done!!! hope u enjoy :-)

the whole time while drawing this i was thinking about "the brushes have swag and the lighting has yolo..." it haunts me

8bff35fde479992448b81599e497f69764a64d62.png

(also: here's the post)
100uh_oh.png . they/he || fr tumblr || art shop (kind of)

don't mind me if i over explain things, don't reply when i have nothing to say, etc etc. it's the autism lol :-)
Pgv53XB.png
9R2Unq1.png
tn0RSo5.png
6ZdcGpT.png
dEe2UrM.png
Please add me to your pinglist! Also I'll pay more than 100kt for a chibi.
Please add me to your pinglist! Also I'll pay more than 100kt for a chibi.
y0YshUu.png
Hello, please could I be added to the pinglist! Thank you :)
Hello, please could I be added to the pinglist! Thank you :)
CyQNjXW.gif z8s5c34.png
hJKiG0A.png
rUoKR6y.png
mlSrRbK.png
5vnsOgE.png
qeWy3Ik.png
5hF3FGk.png
TW8ViqF.png
rix3ppo.png
@Liepard OMG thank you so much! The brushes have swag and the lighting does have yolo...... It's perfect, I would love to be added to your pinglist next time you have slots open :)
@Liepard OMG thank you so much! The brushes have swag and the lighting does have yolo...... It's perfect, I would love to be added to your pinglist next time you have slots open :)
1 2 3 4 5