Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed]•Doodled Dragons•
1 2 3
[center][center][b][u]•••Slots•••[/u][/b] •usd slot - closed •frc slot- closed[/center][/center] [center][columns][left][b]Heyoo welcome to my art shop! [/b] Please note that I don't tend to have a consistent style of drawing dragons, I like giving them their own unique spin and look! If you have a dragon that you want to fit the FR anatomy perfectly let me know![/left][nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oSzaCDm.png[/img] [columns][left][LIST] [*][u][b][i]Info[/i][/b][/u] [*]•I reserve the right to decline any commissions at any time [*]• 1 slot means one headshot at a time, not 2-3 headshots per slot [*]•I will send one wip sketch before inking to make go over any revisions you may have for it [*]•please allow for a 2-3 weeks turnaround, I will keep in contact if any issues come up [*]•your allowed to repost and resize any art you receive but please credit me when possible [*]•usd commissions are done via paypal invoices [*]•invoices will be sent once I've gotten at least 75% of the way finished [*]• if using paypal please pm me your pp email for privacy reasons [/LIST][/left] [/center] [columns] [b]Will Do[/b] [LIST] [*] Any and all breeds of FR Dragons [*] Feral/Anthro characters [*] Any species/hybrids/breeds of animals/creatures [*] Most pieces of apparel (Just ask if needed!) [/LIST] [nextcol][b]Will Not [/b] [LIST] [*] Humans/Humanioids [*] Some skins/accents that are overly detailed
•••Slots•••
•usd slot - closed
•frc slot- closed
Heyoo welcome to my art shop!

Please note that I don't tend to have a consistent style of drawing dragons, I like giving them their own unique spin and look! If you have a dragon that you want to fit the FR anatomy perfectly let me know!
oSzaCDm.png
  • Info
  • •I reserve the right to decline any commissions at any time
  • • 1 slot means one headshot at a time, not 2-3 headshots per slot
  • •I will send one wip sketch before inking to make go over any revisions you may have for it
  • •please allow for a 2-3 weeks turnaround, I will keep in contact if any issues come up
  • •your allowed to repost and resize any art you receive but please credit me when possible
  • •usd commissions are done via paypal invoices
  • •invoices will be sent once I've gotten at least 75% of the way finished
  • • if using paypal please pm me your pp email for privacy reasons
Will Do
  • Any and all breeds of FR Dragons
  • Feral/Anthro characters
  • Any species/hybrids/breeds of animals/creatures
  • Most pieces of apparel (Just ask if needed!)
Will Not
  • Humans/Humanioids
  • Some skins/accents that are overly detailed
K3jZz9a.png
[center][b][u]•Conversion Rates•[/u][/b] 1 usd = 100 gems = 100,000 treasure[/center] [center][quote][u][b]•Pricing•[/b][/u] 30$usd = 3kg = 3miltr [i]Complexity of character may incur a higher price[/i][/quote][/center] [center][url=https://sta.sh/2svyejw5k52?edit=1][b][u]Examples Folder HERE[/u][/b][/url][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GhOl822.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/X0FQhke.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hLdis1r.png[/img][/center]
•Conversion Rates•
1 usd = 100 gems = 100,000 treasure
Quote:
•Pricing•
30$usd = 3kg = 3miltr
Complexity of character may incur a higher price
GhOl822.png
X0FQhke.png
hLdis1r.png
K3jZz9a.png
[center]When filling out your form please be as detailed as you'd like, let me know exactly what you want to be seen specifically such as a marking, piece of apparel, scars, etc. I will often take some liberties especially with fr dragons to draw them in ways that don't always fit fr anatomy or lore, if you do [b]not[/b] want that please tell me! Also please feel free to give me an idea of what your dragon/character is like, what expression they might have, some they wouldn't have! Be as specific as you'd like![/center] [center][b]Form[/b] [code] Username: Dragon/Character Ref: Any Notes/Details?: Apparel/Skin/Accent?: Payment Type: [/code][/center] [center][quote][i]~Recent Finished Art~ [img]https://i.imgur.com/0AHI5Ov.png[/img][/i][/quote][/center] [center][quote][i]~PingList~[/i] [i]@/TheLoremaster @/Fernnix @/Dursky @/Joule @/Cirrostratus @/Xemriss @/Andraya @/Cerion @/Icos @/quawks @/Drayners @/Wolfdance @/SkywarpPrime [/i][/quote][/center]
When filling out your form please be as detailed as you'd like, let me know exactly what you want to be seen specifically such as a marking, piece of apparel, scars, etc.
I will often take some liberties especially with fr dragons to draw them in ways that don't always fit fr anatomy or lore, if you do not want that please tell me!

Also please feel free to give me an idea of what your dragon/character is like, what expression they might have, some they wouldn't have! Be as specific as you'd like!
Form
Code:
Username: Dragon/Character Ref: Any Notes/Details?: Apparel/Skin/Accent?: Payment Type:
Quote:
~Recent Finished Art~
0AHI5Ov.png
Quote:
~PingList~
@/TheLoremaster @/Fernnix @/Dursky @/Joule @/Cirrostratus @/Xemriss @/Andraya @/Cerion @/Icos @/quawks @/Drayners @/Wolfdance @/SkywarpPrime
K3jZz9a.png
I'd love to be on the pinglist, please! ^^
I'd love to be on the pinglist, please! ^^
gfCdYdH.gifXEqzxg2.gifPZfBrh7.gif
@cassdoodles can I be added to your pinglist please!
@cassdoodles can I be added to your pinglist please!
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
7Jb6W4P.png
MUYNhfy.png
J7D1quC.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
BlFBKpO.png
Shop is open for two slots currently!
Comment to claim, first come first serve!

•usd slot - open
•frc slot- open

@TheLoremaster @Fernnix @Dursky @Joule
Shop is open for two slots currently!
Comment to claim, first come first serve!

•usd slot - open
•frc slot- open

@TheLoremaster @Fernnix @Dursky @Joule
K3jZz9a.png
could i claim the USD slot? your art is lovely!
could i claim the USD slot? your art is lovely!
owleics.gif
Hello there, I'd love to place an order, please! (Unless it's for pinglist people only?) Username: Luunai Dragon/Character Ref: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58822884][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/588229/58822884_350.png[/img][/url] Any Notes/Details?: Please take full artistic liberty with her design and the anatomy. Yennefer is a dark enchantress, willful and proud, and interested in ruling her own kingdom. She can appear awe-inspiring and terrific, but never in a cruel/evil way - she always keeps her dignity. She is known for creating forbidden and destructive spells, but she claims to have a good reason and goal to justify them. Her true intentions are mysterious and hidden, though, so only time will tell if she speaks the truth. Apparel/Skin/Accent?: I'd love her accent to be added (with full artistic freedom given) and maybe two or three of the candles around her for the mystic atmosphere? If you don't feel comfortable with the candles themselves, only the smoke of them would be wonderful, too! Payment Type: USD (if the USD slot is taken, I can do FRC as well) Thank you for your time :)
Hello there, I'd love to place an order, please! (Unless it's for pinglist people only?)

Username: Luunai
Dragon/Character Ref: 58822884_350.png
Any Notes/Details?: Please take full artistic liberty with her design and the anatomy. Yennefer is a dark enchantress, willful and proud, and interested in ruling her own kingdom. She can appear awe-inspiring and terrific, but never in a cruel/evil way - she always keeps her dignity. She is known for creating forbidden and destructive spells, but she claims to have a good reason and goal to justify them. Her true intentions are mysterious and hidden, though, so only time will tell if she speaks the truth.
Apparel/Skin/Accent?: I'd love her accent to be added (with full artistic freedom given) and maybe two or three of the candles around her for the mystic atmosphere? If you don't feel comfortable with the candles themselves, only the smoke of them would be wonderful, too!
Payment Type: USD (if the USD slot is taken, I can do FRC as well)

Thank you for your time :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Owleics Yep you've got it! Just send me over a form when you can and I'll get working on it ^v^/

@Luunai Awesome! I don't mind two usd slots so if you'd like to pay in usd or frc its totally up to you!
But sounds good I'll get working on it and get back to you as soon as possible!
@Owleics Yep you've got it! Just send me over a form when you can and I'll get working on it ^v^/

@Luunai Awesome! I don't mind two usd slots so if you'd like to pay in usd or frc its totally up to you!
But sounds good I'll get working on it and get back to you as soon as possible!
K3jZz9a.png
1 2 3