Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW digital art! (USD/ITEMS/G/T)
@onyxbat Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant like a reference photo to the person/ character I’ll be drawing as a fire bender feel free to dm me it if you feel more comfortable:)
@onyxbat Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant like a reference photo to the person/ character I’ll be drawing as a fire bender feel free to dm me it if you feel more comfortable:)
@Randomghost Oh okay xD I'll send you a DM with my instagram.
@Randomghost Oh okay xD I'll send you a DM with my instagram.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Bump usd slots open
As well as
Gem/treasure payment slots open
*for g/t only flight rising dragons *
Bump usd slots open
As well as
Gem/treasure payment slots open
*for g/t only flight rising dragons *
QKz8U3k.png
[center][emoji=palette size=1][/center]
@Randomghost Hi there, I was wondering if you could do a Loxodon D&D PC half-body of mine for USD? I figured I'd ask first, in case elephants aren't a strong point. Otherwise, what's your minimum for USD FR sketches like this one? [img]https://i.imgur.com/VJQgalE.jpg[/img]
@Randomghost

Hi there, I was wondering if you could do a Loxodon D&D PC half-body of mine for USD? I figured I'd ask first, in case elephants aren't a strong point.

Otherwise, what's your minimum for USD FR sketches like this one?
VJQgalE.jpg
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@amut hey there! Ghost is busy at the moment so I'll be here to answer your questions. A slightly rougher half body sketch would be about $7.00 in usd currency for starters. I did ask ghost if elephants were a possibility and they said they are up to it. If you have any further questions please don't shy away from them! I'd love to help you out if any uncertainties arise during the drawing process. ^^
@amut hey there! Ghost is busy at the moment so I'll be here to answer your questions. A slightly rougher half body sketch would be about $7.00 in usd currency for starters. I did ask ghost if elephants were a possibility and they said they are up to it. If you have any further questions please don't shy away from them! I'd love to help you out if any uncertainties arise during the drawing process. ^^
QKz8U3k.png
Commission type - Halfbody

Level of completion - Sketch with accent colors?

Line art type - Sketchy

Style - Anthro realistic?

Character references - Some character design may be needed.
Refboard (African Elephant headshots / Skin tones / Tusk runes / Hand position (she has flexible wrists, any other kind of two-handed mudra would also be swell) / Favorite writing quill / Robe design
Note: Loxodon have 3 fingers and 1 thumb on their hands, they are thick with hooflike nails

Tusk shape

Tusk jewelry

Henna for face and/or ears (this is a general design idea, as a reference and not specific to Rhys. if you've ever wanted to play with/create a henna design, artist's choice here).

Form of payment & how much you’ll be offering to pay - USD (paypal). Price under discussion because this one's asking for special stuff/character design and I want to be fair

Pose/expression - Relaxed, maybe with her trunk partway draped over one tusk, like how someone might lean their elbow over the back of a chair. / Otherwise, artist's choice. Have fun.

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - If you want to consider an alternative pose/expression. One of the spells she has is Mage Hand, which creates a spectral hand, to perform very delicate manipulations that her fingers are too big to do. So a ghostly floating hand, maybe helping her perform some fine task (off camera) or carefully examine something close to her eye.

If I could see a rough-sketch so as to make sure the body bulk is right that'd be swell.
Commission type - Halfbody

Level of completion - Sketch with accent colors?

Line art type - Sketchy

Style - Anthro realistic?

Character references - Some character design may be needed.
Refboard (African Elephant headshots / Skin tones / Tusk runes / Hand position (she has flexible wrists, any other kind of two-handed mudra would also be swell) / Favorite writing quill / Robe design
Note: Loxodon have 3 fingers and 1 thumb on their hands, they are thick with hooflike nails

Tusk shape

Tusk jewelry

Henna for face and/or ears (this is a general design idea, as a reference and not specific to Rhys. if you've ever wanted to play with/create a henna design, artist's choice here).

Form of payment & how much you’ll be offering to pay - USD (paypal). Price under discussion because this one's asking for special stuff/character design and I want to be fair

Pose/expression - Relaxed, maybe with her trunk partway draped over one tusk, like how someone might lean their elbow over the back of a chair. / Otherwise, artist's choice. Have fun.

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - If you want to consider an alternative pose/expression. One of the spells she has is Mage Hand, which creates a spectral hand, to perform very delicate manipulations that her fingers are too big to do. So a ghostly floating hand, maybe helping her perform some fine task (off camera) or carefully examine something close to her eye.

If I could see a rough-sketch so as to make sure the body bulk is right that'd be swell.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@amut hello again! So sorry for the wait, I'll be sure to take note of those requests. If you have a starting price we can go ahead and branch off from there. ^^
@amut hello again! So sorry for the wait, I'll be sure to take note of those requests. If you have a starting price we can go ahead and branch off from there. ^^
QKz8U3k.png
@Randomghost add me onto the Open Slots pinglist, please!
@Randomghost add me onto the Open Slots pinglist, please!
Added! :)
Added! :)