Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW digital art! (USD/ITEMS/G/T)
@Revuvuzela sure thing! Feel free to send the payment when you’re ready and I’ll get started asap
@Revuvuzela sure thing! Feel free to send the payment when you’re ready and I’ll get started asap
@Hikumi here’s your sketch <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/U2iVXLk.png[/img]
@Hikumi here’s your sketch <3
U2iVXLk.png
Took a little longer than expected sorry, finals got me growing grey hairs
Took a little longer than expected sorry, finals got me growing grey hairs
@Randomghost Awesome! Payment sent. :)
@Randomghost Awesome! Payment sent. :)
@randomghost

Commission type - halfbody

Level of completion - sketch!

Line art type - medium / thin

Style - semi realistic anime? I don't know what would work best tbh, so artist's choice!

Character references - none right now (don't have it set up) but the character you just designed for me!

Form of payment & how much you’ll be offering to pay - would 500g be okay? I can always up the price if necessary ;;

Pose/expression - (optional): up to you! I do want it with his mask off though <3 (i'll order one with his mask on later once I gather up more funds ^^)
@randomghost

Commission type - halfbody

Level of completion - sketch!

Line art type - medium / thin

Style - semi realistic anime? I don't know what would work best tbh, so artist's choice!

Character references - none right now (don't have it set up) but the character you just designed for me!

Form of payment & how much you’ll be offering to pay - would 500g be okay? I can always up the price if necessary ;;

Pose/expression - (optional): up to you! I do want it with his mask off though <3 (i'll order one with his mask on later once I gather up more funds ^^)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@randomghost Commission type - bust Level of completion - cell or soft shading, whichever my offer can cover I don't want to underpay you (: Line art type - thin or medium Style - You can choose between anthro or feral! Character references - The markings don't need to be done perfectly [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/632132764958851073/1115084595847778394/IMG_6527.png[/img] Form of payment & payment amount - Would 850g be okay? Through pm or crossroads :D Pose/expression - (optional): Your choice! Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me - Could she have a butterfly on her nose?
@randomghost

Commission type - bust

Level of completion - cell or soft shading, whichever my offer can cover I don't want to underpay you (:

Line art type - thin or medium

Style - You can choose between anthro or feral!

Character references -
The markings don't need to be done perfectly
IMG_6527.png

Form of payment & payment amount - Would 850g be okay? Through pm or crossroads :D

Pose/expression - (optional): Your choice!

Other info you’d like me to know/questions you have for me -

Could she have a butterfly on her nose?

8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
@RallraxAuri sure! feel free to send the payment when you’re ready and I’ll get started when I can
@RallraxAuri sure! feel free to send the payment when you’re ready and I’ll get started when I can
Are you able to draw canines? I'd love to order a half body shaded of two characters, ones a wolf with antlers the other a German spitz. (Just asking before I fill out a form)I'd like more realistic I'd offer 5kg
Are you able to draw canines? I'd love to order a half body shaded of two characters, ones a wolf with antlers the other a German spitz. (Just asking before I fill out a form)I'd like more realistic I'd offer 5kg
jfLmvwf.jpg
just wondering if you saw my order or not ;; I didn't want to push or anything (I need to set out money lol my management is bad and I may soon be in debt)
just wondering if you saw my order or not ;; I didn't want to push or anything (I need to set out money lol my management is bad and I may soon be in debt)
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
@Randomghost they both look really good thanks!! <3 I was out these days so it took me a while to see them
Id love to order some more as soon as I can - Im busy now but I will come back!

@Randomghost they both look really good thanks!! <3 I was out these days so it took me a while to see them
Id love to order some more as soon as I can - Im busy now but I will come back!

On July I will be at Artfight
vibing and starting to draw again.
Feel free to pass by and say hi!

Please don't be scared by my nº of attacks.
........ They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (Pinglist)