Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23
@uruhead - Sending you the first 19 of my 350 levels for my order from Leporidaisical.
@uruhead - Sending you the first 19 of my 350 levels for my order from Leporidaisical.
@BarbaraFett Thank you! The 19 levels are all logged :)
@BarbaraFett Thank you! The 19 levels are all logged :)
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@vickypedia
Perfect! Your Sleepy gened Aliya has been fully paid for, 300/300, so I’ll get her to you within 2 days!

@midnightgirl21

Great, 200/400 for Sleepy gened Jack! My lair is starting to fill up, so would you be able to wait until I’ve finished my 2 fully-paid pieces before I accept more dragons? I think I’ll have more room tomorrow. Does that work for you?
@vickypedia
Perfect! Your Sleepy gened Aliya has been fully paid for, 300/300, so I’ll get her to you within 2 days!

@midnightgirl21

Great, 200/400 for Sleepy gened Jack! My lair is starting to fill up, so would you be able to wait until I’ve finished my 2 fully-paid pieces before I accept more dragons? I think I’ll have more room tomorrow. Does that work for you?
The Charming Swan from your bestiary sits on the ground, heart-tipped arrow in its beak A sleeping aether bb that I drew.
@bluecrysto not a problem, I have the other one set up for when you can. Don't worry
@bluecrysto not a problem, I have the other one set up for when you can. Don't worry
@posibee - Sending you the next 21 (edit: +14) of my 350 levels for my order from Leporidaisical.
@posibee - Sending you the next 21 (edit: +14) of my 350 levels for my order from Leporidaisical.
@Leporidaisical Type: Single Base: C Link to dragon: I linked a less chaotic version I usually give to those who have bird adopts. . . Adventure needs more! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49584920][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/495850/49584920_350.png[/img][/url] [outfit=920199] Which Branch: Blooming Woodwing Additional Notes: Feel free to simplify the accent!
@Leporidaisical
Type: Single
Base: C
Link to dragon: I linked a less chaotic version I usually give to those who have bird adopts. . . Adventure needs more!
49584920_350.png
Bird

Which Branch: Blooming Woodwing
Additional Notes: Feel free to simplify the accent!
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Familiar plushie
Name of the familiar(s): Cinder Mith
Other request: none

Thanks!
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Familiar plushie
Name of the familiar(s): Cinder Mith
Other request: none

Thanks!
NGvuFOS.png
@LilyDragonQueen Thank you for your order!

To be clear - I'm not offering apparel for these adopts, and I'm only offering skins and accents in the form of working colours into existing genes. If you want colours from the accent worked in, please let me know which colours & where you want them added

If that's alright with you, that will be 80 levels. please send the payment to a catcher.

i'll make that part of my rules clearer in the morning
@LilyDragonQueen Thank you for your order!

To be clear - I'm not offering apparel for these adopts, and I'm only offering skins and accents in the form of working colours into existing genes. If you want colours from the accent worked in, please let me know which colours & where you want them added

If that's alright with you, that will be 80 levels. please send the payment to a catcher.

i'll make that part of my rules clearer in the morning
uy4ue1N.png
@Leporidaisical oh yeah! I knew it was just the accent that would be used, I just don't have a dressing room outfit to match it, but you can do whatever colors seem to work best, maybe the blue waterfalls?

@posibee sending you x10 level 8 dragons for this order!
@Leporidaisical oh yeah! I knew it was just the accent that would be used, I just don't have a dressing room outfit to match it, but you can do whatever colors seem to work best, maybe the blue waterfalls?

@posibee sending you x10 level 8 dragons for this order!
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
@LilyDragonQueen
received, recorded and marked paid
@LilyDragonQueen
received, recorded and marked paid
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23