Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >> bennis circus show !!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@hikumi

Sounds great! A treasure payment would be great, and would be preferred if it was sent in a CR beforehand (with it being accepted after I finish) :D

As of right now, my turnaround time is looking to be from around a week to a month if that's alright?
@hikumi

Sounds great! A treasure payment would be great, and would be preferred if it was sent in a CR beforehand (with it being accepted after I finish) :D

As of right now, my turnaround time is looking to be from around a week to a month if that's alright?
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
No problem, take the time you need! I do appreciate any updates you might want to give anytime tho :)
No problem, take the time you need! I do appreciate any updates you might want to give anytime tho :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Aaaa it looks so good!! <3 You did such a nice job with it, I really love that. Absolutely no worries about the wait, it's totally worthwhile. Thank you so much!! (And I hope your finals went well!)
Aaaa it looks so good!! <3 You did such a nice job with it, I really love that. Absolutely no worries about the wait, it's totally worthwhile. Thank you so much!! (And I hope your finals went well!)
BEPjgXW.png
^^
^^
Hilo! Is there a waitlist I can be added onto? I’m here on behalf of the LF post I made needing artists for my boyfriend’s birthday.
Hilo! Is there a waitlist I can be added onto? I’m here on behalf of the LF post I made needing artists for my boyfriend’s birthday.
@exoscience

I am so sorry i was out of town on a trip and completely missed your message ;; there is a waitlist I can add you to, however I do have open slots right now if you decide to place an order right now that’s fine as well !
@exoscience

I am so sorry i was out of town on a trip and completely missed your message ;; there is a waitlist I can add you to, however I do have open slots right now if you decide to place an order right now that’s fine as well !
@hikumi [img]https://i.imgur.com/CqukqKn.png[/img] Alrighty here she is !! I decided to go with a more femme outfit, and I hope it fits her well ^^ feel free to let me know if there is anything you’d like to be added !
@hikumi

CqukqKn.png

Alrighty here she is !! I decided to go with a more femme outfit, and I hope it fits her well ^^ feel free to let me know if there is anything you’d like to be added !
Oh wonderful! I’ll go ahead and place my order now.
@aakhu
Style (line art, flat colour, etc.): Monochrome Lineart (Purple)
Character ref : https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83522891 (in bio)
Payment method : Gems
Background : Transparent
Extras : Can I have a little party hat on his head? Something simple and cute
Oh wonderful! I’ll go ahead and place my order now.
@aakhu
Style (line art, flat colour, etc.): Monochrome Lineart (Purple)
Character ref : https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83522891 (in bio)
Payment method : Gems
Background : Transparent
Extras : Can I have a little party hat on his head? Something simple and cute
@exoscience

Sounds good! I do want to ask for a couple of specifications beforehand just so I don't get anything wrong :> I'd like to know the size of the piece (bust, halfbody, fullbody, etc.) as well as if you're asking for art of the dragon itself or the humanoid version (?)
@exoscience

Sounds good! I do want to ask for a couple of specifications beforehand just so I don't get anything wrong :> I'd like to know the size of the piece (bust, halfbody, fullbody, etc.) as well as if you're asking for art of the dragon itself or the humanoid version (?)
Bust. And the humanoid, I’ll leave the choice of which form (human or demon) up to you!
Bust. And the humanoid, I’ll leave the choice of which form (human or demon) up to you!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14