Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦ Limgrave's Art Shop ♦ USD Open
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Do you take fanart commissions? I completely understand if you don't, there's just nothing about it in your rules Your mecha stuff is awesome [emoji=aether star size=2]
Do you take fanart commissions? I completely understand if you don't, there's just nothing about it in your rules

Your mecha stuff is awesome
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty
I sure do! And thank you very much!
@TomSwifty
I sure do! And thank you very much!
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips
___________________signature%2090.png
Awesome! I'm at work now but will post a form ASAP when I get home - also, I am sorry I didn't notice before but I unfortunately don't have Venmo so I'd need to pay with wishlist games, or could put money directly into your steam wallet if you prefer. Is that okay, especially since it's pretty close to your cutoff? I can go to PMs or discord to discuss details if needed.
Awesome! I'm at work now but will post a form ASAP when I get home - also, I am sorry I didn't notice before but I unfortunately don't have Venmo so I'd need to pay with wishlist games, or could put money directly into your steam wallet if you prefer. Is that okay, especially since it's pretty close to your cutoff? I can go to PMs or discord to discuss details if needed.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty
Yea, that's fine by me, dw! I can PM you my discord once you post the form so it's easier to talk about steam stuff.
@TomSwifty
Yea, that's fine by me, dw! I can PM you my discord once you post the form so it's easier to talk about steam stuff.
♦ He/Him | FR+2
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips
Type & Currency: Fullbody lineart, steam wishlist games Character Name and Link: Linna Yamazaki, a character in the show Bubblegum Crisis (I am [i]so[/i] sorry, I'm having an absolutely stupid time finding good pics of her for some reason? She's the one on the bottom left here in green, and I can take some better screencaps/find some clips and send them over discord later) [img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XBL9V8VHg-Q/Vm1NALl5NkI/AAAAAAAAAIk/rUp1baqu2MQ/s1600/142A729D3.jpg[/img] Specifications: I would love to see her wearing her mechsuit and in a dynamic, action-y pose! Nothing specific in mind as long as she looks cool :) Any Other Notes: Looking forward to working with you!
Type & Currency: Fullbody lineart, steam wishlist games

Character Name and Link: Linna Yamazaki, a character in the show Bubblegum Crisis
(I am so sorry, I'm having an absolutely stupid time finding good pics of her for some reason? She's the one on the bottom left here in green, and I can take some better screencaps/find some clips and send them over discord later)

142A729D3.jpg

Specifications: I would love to see her wearing her mechsuit and in a dynamic, action-y pose! Nothing specific in mind as long as she looks cool :)

Any Other Notes: Looking forward to working with you!

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
Hey! Could you add me to your pinglist for G/T?
Hey! Could you add me to your pinglist for G/T?
wrHGqA4.gif
@Blu3F1nch
Sure!
@Blu3F1nch
Sure!
♦ He/Him | FR+2
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips
@Limgrave
Could I be added to the Pinglist for general and treasure/gems? Love your art!
@Limgrave
Could I be added to the Pinglist for general and treasure/gems? Love your art!
qiTymVx.png zbfZPyc.png
@KoenigVII
Sure, thank you!
@KoenigVII
Sure, thank you!
♦ He/Him | FR+2
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips
General Pinglist
@wolfkai @LaSilva007 @NightRising @Looshiana @KoenigVII

G/T Pinglist
@TheBulletsBang @Zanewarp @Joule @Bluebird88 @Blu3F1nch @KoenigVII

Hi, you're all getting this ping because 1) I now accept paypal as a payment option for this shop, and 2), I've opened 2 G/T slots because I have some free time before the semester starts. Mostly because I'm doing it on a whim. Ofc, post or PM if interested.
General Pinglist
@wolfkai @LaSilva007 @NightRising @Looshiana @KoenigVII

G/T Pinglist
@TheBulletsBang @Zanewarp @Joule @Bluebird88 @Blu3F1nch @KoenigVII

Hi, you're all getting this ping because 1) I now accept paypal as a payment option for this shop, and 2), I've opened 2 G/T slots because I have some free time before the semester starts. Mostly because I'm doing it on a whim. Ofc, post or PM if interested.
♦ He/Him | FR+2
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13