Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [VAL 2023] Illuminarti - CLOSED
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 72 73
@Bearskull

All good it happens haha, I'll get to them shortly, recording another order!
@Bearskull

All good it happens haha, I'll get to them shortly, recording another order!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Valoria
No worries, it's totally my bad haha ;w; I just properly got home and am sitting down to work on managing my orders now!
@Valoria
No worries, it's totally my bad haha ;w; I just properly got home and am sitting down to work on managing my orders now!
@Pachirisu M2 M26 - light grey background, dark lines & yellowish (from tinted flowers) arrow L35 L4 CB10 all based on this guy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69653625][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696537/69653625_350.png[/img][/url] narrowing it down to 5 after getting like 80 last opening was hard /lighthearted
@Pachirisu

M2
M26 - light grey background, dark lines & yellowish (from tinted flowers) arrow
L35
L4
CB10

all based on this guy
69653625_350.png

narrowing it down to 5 after getting like 80 last opening was hard /lighthearted
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Ackie ahahaha so sorry! your total is 35 levels, though!
@Ackie ahahaha so sorry! your total is 35 levels, though!
GkfDmNh.png
@Evet about to send you 10 lvl 7's for my order with arsenopyrite c:
@Evet about to send you 10 lvl 7's for my order with arsenopyrite c:
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
@Laetificat

Bring forth the dragons!
@Laetificat

Bring forth the dragons!
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Lundlaeva
Sorry for the late reply! I'd like to get more flight backgrounds completed, so I'd be happy to give that a shot! It does mean your order will probably be later than others without a BG sponsorship, if that's okay with you?

And yes, with levels your order is 105!
@Lundlaeva
Sorry for the late reply! I'd like to get more flight backgrounds completed, so I'd be happy to give that a shot! It does mean your order will probably be later than others without a BG sponsorship, if that's okay with you?

And yes, with levels your order is 105!
[b]Your orders have been noted! I’ll be online until ~21 FRT today to receive dragons by 1T PA (please ping), otherwise please queue for pickup tomorrow or send them to receivers, thank you! n_n[/b] [emoji=light rune size=1] @SnailMuffin - 4 portraits, total [b]475 levels[/b] Everything looks good! Paulo’s sparkles are no problem. I’ll probably lean towards maize/greyish tones with their halo/rays so they stand out a bit more @inkwardlychaotic - 6 tiles (55x3), 1 portrait (125 levels), and 1 apparel edit (20 levels), total [b]310 levels[/b] Got it! [item=dusky rose thorn crown] @Puggles - 1 portrait, total [b]125 levels[/b] Sakura’s accent and scarf are definitely doable :] @Stannum - 4 tiles (55x2), total [b]110 levels[/b] @hyddenchyld - 1 portrait, total [b]125 levels[/b] Thank you! n_n The speckle primary will be simplified a bit but everything else is no problem @Goldencoatl - 1 portrait, total [b]125 levels[/b] Anomaly’s accent is no problem! I’m thinking I’ll render similar to how I handle ghost terts on spirals [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57203143][img]https://i.imgur.com/W9P925a.png[/img][/url][/center] @Wraith296 - 1 portrait, total [b]125 levels[/b]
Your orders have been noted! I’ll be online until ~21 FRT today to receive dragons by 1T PA (please ping), otherwise please queue for pickup tomorrow or send them to receivers, thank you! n_n

@SnailMuffin - 4 portraits, total 475 levels
Everything looks good! Paulo’s sparkles are no problem. I’ll probably lean towards maize/greyish tones with their halo/rays so they stand out a bit more

@inkwardlychaotic - 6 tiles (55x3), 1 portrait (125 levels), and 1 apparel edit (20 levels), total 310 levels
Got it!

Dusky Rose Thorn Crown

@Puggles - 1 portrait, total 125 levels
Sakura’s accent and scarf are definitely doable :]

@Stannum - 4 tiles (55x2), total 110 levels

@hyddenchyld - 1 portrait, total 125 levels
Thank you! n_n The speckle primary will be simplified a bit but everything else is no problem

@Goldencoatl - 1 portrait, total 125 levels
Anomaly’s accent is no problem! I’m thinking I’ll render similar to how I handle ghost terts on spirals
W9P925a.png

@Wraith296 - 1 portrait, total 125 levels
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Zefyre
I've got your notes down - that will be 105 levels!

@VoidDeluz
Okay, I think I've got all of that! For this character, is this more or less the exact colors you'd like me to use as a reference, or do you have a different palette? Mostly I want to be sure if you want a brighter red for the coat, or that more muted purple tone haha.
And yes, that will be 105 levels each!

@Puggles
Thank you, that will be 180 levels for two cards!

@hyddenchyld
Oh, I'm definitely interested in a Light background, but I don't know if I have the time to do that this week, sorry! If you didn't mind waiting, I could hold off on your card until I have a better idea of how many orders I have this week?
Without the sponsorship, that would be 90 levels!
@Zefyre
I've got your notes down - that will be 105 levels!

@VoidDeluz
Okay, I think I've got all of that! For this character, is this more or less the exact colors you'd like me to use as a reference, or do you have a different palette? Mostly I want to be sure if you want a brighter red for the coat, or that more muted purple tone haha.
And yes, that will be 105 levels each!

@Puggles
Thank you, that will be 180 levels for two cards!

@hyddenchyld
Oh, I'm definitely interested in a Light background, but I don't know if I have the time to do that this week, sorry! If you didn't mind waiting, I could hold off on your card until I have a better idea of how many orders I have this week?
Without the sponsorship, that would be 90 levels!
@starsystems sounds good - should i send directly to you or to an attendant?
@starsystems sounds good - should i send directly to you or to an attendant?
UV6XXUj.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 72 73