Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jays non-human comms! (G and T) [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@PrinceCutieGUTZ
Alright, as stated in rules + info I will be drawing to the shoulders, but for an extra 50g/kt I can totally add in the full wings, if you’d like. Other then that I’ll mark you down and get started soon, I’ll add you to the current slot once I hear back from my last customer. Everything sound good?
@PrinceCutieGUTZ
Alright, as stated in rules + info I will be drawing to the shoulders, but for an extra 50g/kt I can totally add in the full wings, if you’d like. Other then that I’ll mark you down and get started soon, I’ll add you to the current slot once I hear back from my last customer. Everything sound good?
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
@Jayfeather88 it looks great! I just sent the payment. Thank you so much =D
@Jayfeather88 it looks great! I just sent the payment. Thank you so much =D
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="Jayfeather88" date="2023-03-19 08:37:13" ] @PrinceCutieGUTZ Alright, as stated in rules + info I will be drawing to the shoulders, but for an extra 50g/kt I can totally add in the full wings, if you’d like. Other then that I’ll mark you down and get started soon, I’ll add you to the current slot once I hear back from my last customer. Everything sound good? [/quote] Will addon the 50 then! Sounds all good to me :D And let me know when to send the g over!
Jayfeather88 wrote on 2023-03-19 08:37:13:
@PrinceCutieGUTZ

Will addon the 50 then! Sounds all good to me :D
And let me know when to send the g over!
Hello there, loving the art and coming in to order a piece~

Username: Kaamos #3136412
Character image/link: Colby (imgur link just in case)
Art type/style: Bust, styled shading
Expression/pose: Grinning, angry, bored or tired
Anything Additional: As long as he isn't happy-happy everything goes
Payment Method: Gems
Hello there, loving the art and coming in to order a piece~

Username: Kaamos #3136412
Character image/link: Colby (imgur link just in case)
Art type/style: Bust, styled shading
Expression/pose: Grinning, angry, bored or tired
Anything Additional: As long as he isn't happy-happy everything goes
Payment Method: Gems
sIYtCYI.png
@PrinceCutieGUTZ
Great, you’re added, I’ll start soon!

@Kaamos
Great, I’ll mark you down in a sec. Full price is just plain and simple 350g, sound good?
@PrinceCutieGUTZ
Great, you’re added, I’ll start soon!

@Kaamos
Great, I’ll mark you down in a sec. Full price is just plain and simple 350g, sound good?
Sounds good, I'll send a CR your way c:
Sounds good, I'll send a CR your way c:
sIYtCYI.png
Username: YanoraTheran
Character(s): Bird and Ransom
Art type/style: Blend bust
Expression/pose: the two of them nuzzling noses lovingly
Payment method: 300g+ I know since it's two characters it'll be more so let me know!
Username: YanoraTheran
Character(s): Bird and Ransom
Art type/style: Blend bust
Expression/pose: the two of them nuzzling noses lovingly
Payment method: 300g+ I know since it's two characters it'll be more so let me know!
CxEBf1c.pngfWMbPI9.pngCKpHyZd.pngy5cUkpH.png
| avatar | she/they | queer asexual | neurodivergent | FR+3 | wishlist |
@YanoraTheran
Hello! Alright, I think the full price would be 650g, basically just 2 pieces and a small fee for all the apparel. If that’s too much, the price can absolutely be adjusted, so just let me know. If all sounds good I’ll mark you down and hopefully be starting on your piece soon!
@YanoraTheran
Hello! Alright, I think the full price would be 650g, basically just 2 pieces and a small fee for all the apparel. If that’s too much, the price can absolutely be adjusted, so just let me know. If all sounds good I’ll mark you down and hopefully be starting on your piece soon!
@Jayfeather88 That sounds good! c:
@Jayfeather88 That sounds good! c:
CxEBf1c.pngfWMbPI9.pngCKpHyZd.pngy5cUkpH.png
| avatar | she/they | queer asexual | neurodivergent | FR+3 | wishlist |
@YanoraTheran
Great, I’ll mark you down! You can send payment now or later, if you send it now I’ll accept once you’re piece is done, for later I’ll let you know when to send ^^
@YanoraTheran
Great, I’ll mark you down! You can send payment now or later, if you send it now I’ll accept once you’re piece is done, for later I’ll let you know when to send ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11