Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jays non-human comms! (G and T) [OPEN]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Still looking for work!
Still looking for work!
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
30 white horses on a red hill. First they stamp, then they champ, then they stand still.
30 white horses on a red hill. First they stamp, then they champ, then they stand still.
Will be participating in the next lightning foddart :0 lower prices, come support us!
Will be participating in the next lightning foddart :0 lower prices, come support us!
B
B
Lightning prodart starting tomorrow [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Lightning prodart starting tomorrow
[center][emoji=peacock feather size=1][/center]
New Style Approaching: Shaded! (included with each order type and on each piece for the same price as usual)
New Style Approaching: Shaded! (included with each order type and on each piece for the same price as usual)
[center][emoji=peacock feather size=1][/center]
Hi!! Came here from your PM :D [b]Username:[/b] Lamnia [b]Character:[/b] Volkan, my [url=https://legends.pokemon.com/assets/pokemon/pokemon_typhlosion.png]Hisuian Typhlosion[/url] (link leads to the official image! [quote=Written Description]While Hisuian Typhlosion are noted to be smaller in stature than their Johotian kin, Volkan stands taller than the rest of his kind. He has a thin, bony build and dark circles around his eyes, but the brightness of his flames counteract this and enliven his ghostly frame. However, his unusual anatomy isn’t the only salient thing about him, for he has two distinct scars that form an ‘x’ shape on his left palm. He keeps their origins a secret, and it’s unknown if anyone knows where they came from. He has intense, fox-like wine red eyes.[/quote] Since I don't have a drawn ref of him, I was looking to get a bust of him that could show off the x-shaped scars on his left palm! Other than the things specified in his written description, he just looks like a Hisuian Typhlosion. [b]Art size/type:[/b] Bust, fully shaded Expression/pose: Something sinister, kinda forboding. Maybe his eyes have a faint light glow to them, and he has a half smile. He could be holding his left hand up in a subtle wave :> [b]Specifics/extras/details:[/b] The flesh of his scar would probably be a darker off-white color than the rest of his undersides. I'd like if his flame collar could be glowing too, please! [b]Pay:[/b] 3500g
Hi!! Came here from your PM :D

Username: Lamnia

Character: Volkan, my Hisuian Typhlosion (link leads to the official image!
Written Description wrote:
While Hisuian Typhlosion are noted to be smaller in stature than their Johotian kin, Volkan stands taller than the rest of his kind. He has a thin, bony build and dark circles around his eyes, but the brightness of his flames counteract this and enliven his ghostly frame. However, his unusual anatomy isn’t the only salient thing about him, for he has two distinct scars that form an ‘x’ shape on his left palm. He keeps their origins a secret, and it’s unknown if anyone knows where they came from. He has intense, fox-like wine red eyes.
Since I don't have a drawn ref of him, I was looking to get a bust of him that could show off the x-shaped scars on his left palm! Other than the things specified in his written description, he just looks like a Hisuian Typhlosion.

Art size/type: Bust, fully shaded
Expression/pose: Something sinister, kinda forboding. Maybe his eyes have a faint light glow to them, and he has a half smile. He could be holding his left hand up in a subtle wave :>

Specifics/extras/details: The flesh of his scar would probably be a darker off-white color than the rest of his undersides. I'd like if his flame collar could be glowing too, please!

Pay: 3500g
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
@Lamnia
Hello, I’m so glad you’re interested :D I’ll mark you down for an order and get a sketch started so you can review it. As far as payment goes, I’m pretty flexible. I can do half n half, full, or full after sketch is provided. Whichever works best for you!
@Lamnia
Hello, I’m so glad you’re interested :D I’ll mark you down for an order and get a sketch started so you can review it. As far as payment goes, I’m pretty flexible. I can do half n half, full, or full after sketch is provided. Whichever works best for you!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11