Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ON-HOLD] Humanoid Art ♥ [g / EGGS / $
1 2 3 4
[center][size=6][font=Cambria][color=#4E1C39][emoji=snowflake size=1] [u]PANDEMIA'S ART COMMISSIONS[/u][/font][/size][/center] [center][color=#4E1C39]Nice to meet you, I am Pandemia. I’m a freelance artist with many years of experience doing character art commissions :] I specialize in humans and humanoids, especially couple art. I’d be very happy if you could take a look at my resume here… Feel free to also look at my Twitter, @ pandemia, for more random art examples. Or more specifically, fanart, since I can’t post fanart to Toyhouse.[/color][/center] [center][color=#4E1C39]You can also commission me directly through Ko-Fi using the button below.[/color][/center] [center][size=4][color=#6479AA][font=Calibri]ACCEPTING — PAYPAL | [url=https://ko-fi.com/pandemics]KO-FI[/url] | [b]GEMS[/b] | [b]EGGS[/b][/size][/center] [rule] [size=6][color=#4E1C39][font=Cambria][u]WILL DRAW[/u][/size] [indent][color=#374973]• humans, humanoids • armor, some mecha, fantasy races • animals, tools, natural scenery • complicated designs and tattoo’d charas[/indent] [size=6][color=#4E1C39][font=Cambria][u]WON’T DRAW[/u] [indent][color=#374973]• anything against site rules • ferals • characters without a visual ref • …cars[/indent][/size] [rule] [size=5][color=#4E1C39][emoji=snowflake size=1][font=Cambria][u]ART INFO OVERLOOK[/u][/size] [indent][color=#374973]• backgrounds: transparent, patterned, natural. I can do nature but I’m not confident in sci-fi tech bgs. • items, armor, mech/cyborg, weapons, animals, allowed. but if more complex it is / larger animals, additional fees may apply. • a bonus character in the picture is priced the same as one character (example: 20 USD + 20 USD = 40 USD total) • simple backgrounds are free! If you have a specific scene, setting in mind, there will be an additional fee depending on difficulty. • do you have an art idea that i haven’t mentioned? ask me about it, i’ll see if i can do it![/indent] [rule] [size=5][color=#4E1C39][emoji=snowflake size=1][font=Cambria][u]TERMS OF USE[/u][/size] [indent]• [color=red][Flight Rising Exclusive Rule][/color] [color=#374973]i accept payment in USD, EUR, Gems [emoji=gem size=1]. It can also be a mix of both. • turnaround time should be around a week for a lines-only commission, and up to a month for a fully rendered commission. • payment upfront. i will send you a paypal invoice. alternatively you can pay through ko-fi! • if you cancel the commission/request a refund after a sketch has been sent, i will refund 50% of the total. if you request a refund before i send a sketch, you will receive a full refund. if i’ll struggle with the commission after a sketch has been sent (can’t continue due to disability), i’ll offer you a full refund. • credit to “sybillapandemia”, “pandemia”, “esterhazy” should be noted when you use your commissioned work. on toyhouse, my username is “esterhazy”. feel free to also link my FR Player ID “257161”! • you are allowed to do anything you want with the finished work. Edit it, crop it, etc. If you’d like to commission me only for lineart of a drawing, you’re allowed to color it yourself, or commission someone else to color it, if they’re okay with it. In that case, treat the finished drawing as a collaboration, credit it with “lineart by pandemia + coloring by (name) + commissioned by (name)”. Reporting is optional, but appreciated. • you’re free to use your commission for whatever you want, including commercial use (advertisement, cover image, prints). • commissioning me indicates that you have read and agreed to the Terms of Use. These ToU may change/update over time without notice, in which case the latest version of the ToU apply. • when i receive payment, i will start drawing a sketch. i’ll send you the sketch for approval, and you can request changes.[/indent] [rule] [center][color=#4E1C39][size=6][emoji=snowflake size=1] [font=Cambria][u]STYLES[/u][/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1151533055400488992/1175821552965656666/shookazoo.png[/img] [center][color=#4E1C39][size=5][font=Cambria]COLORLESS | LINEART ONLY[/size][/center] [center][color=#4E1C39][size=4][font=Times New Roman][i]Self explanatory. By default, you will receive a version with a flat background and flat color fill for the lineart (like in the example on the left), and also a transparent lineart file, so you can color it yourself.[/i][/size][/center] [center][size=4][color=#374973][font=Calibri]ICON, BUST, WAISTUP — [b]$14 / €15 / 1400 [emoji=gem size=1][/b] FULLBODY — [b]$28 / €25 / 2800 [emoji=gem size=1][/b] BONUS CHARACTER — [b]as above[/b] BACKGROUND — [b]depends on complexity[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73660087_vQxM07XtUpeWPRU.png[/img] [center][color=#4E1C39][size=5][font=Cambria]FULLY RENDERED | COLORED, SHADED[/size][/center] [center][color=#4E1C39][size=4][font=Times New Roman][i]By default, a standing image. Big effort put into rendering metals and such. I often flip the canvas during drawing, to ensure that the finished drawing will also look relatively good when flipped (for editing purposes etc). My canvas size is 1500x1500 and up, resolution 72 dpi. It can be higher if you want. I can also draw merch, such as bodypillow designs, in which case the canvas will have to be a specific size too. Let me know what canvas to draw on.[/i][/size][/center] [center][size=4][color=#374973][font=Calibri]ICON, BUST, WAISTUP — [b]$28 / €25 / 2800 [emoji=gem size=1][/b] FULLBODY — [b]$50 / €50 / 5000 [emoji=gem size=1][/b] BONUS CHARACTER — [b]as above[/b] BACKGROUND — [b]depends on complexity[/b][/font][/size][/center] [rule] [center][color=#4E1C39][color=#4E1C39][size=6][emoji=snowflake size=1] [u][font=Cambria]CONTACT[/u][/size][/center] [center][size=4][color=#374973][font=Calibri]By commissioning me you acknowledge and agree to my Terms of Use[/font][/size][/center] [indent][color=#374973]Feel free to PM or comment below. I'll DM you with a commission form afterwards :D[/color][/indent]
PANDEMIA'S ART COMMISSIONS
Nice to meet you, I am Pandemia. I’m a freelance artist with many years of experience doing character art commissions :]
I specialize in humans and humanoids, especially couple art. I’d be very happy if you could take a look at my resume here… Feel free to also look at my Twitter, @ pandemia, for more random art examples. Or more specifically, fanart, since I can’t post fanart to Toyhouse.
You can also commission me directly through Ko-Fi using the button below.
ACCEPTING — PAYPAL | KO-FI | GEMS | EGGS

WILL DRAW
• humans, humanoids
• armor, some mecha, fantasy races
• animals, tools, natural scenery
• complicated designs and tattoo’d charas
WON’T DRAW
• anything against site rules
• ferals
• characters without a visual ref
• …cars

ART INFO OVERLOOK
• backgrounds: transparent, patterned, natural. I can do nature
but I’m not confident in sci-fi tech bgs.
• items, armor, mech/cyborg, weapons, animals, allowed. but if more
complex it is / larger animals, additional fees may apply.
• a bonus character in the picture is priced the same as one character
(example: 20 USD + 20 USD = 40 USD total)
• simple backgrounds are free! If you have a specific scene, setting in
mind, there will be an additional fee depending on difficulty.
• do you have an art idea that i haven’t mentioned? ask me about it,
i’ll see if i can do it!

TERMS OF USE
[Flight Rising Exclusive Rule] i accept payment in USD, EUR,
Gems . It can also be a mix of both.
• turnaround time should be around a week for a lines-only
commission, and up to a month for a fully rendered commission.
• payment upfront. i will send you a paypal invoice. alternatively
you can pay through ko-fi!
• if you cancel the commission/request a refund after a sketch
has been sent, i will refund 50% of the total. if you request a
refund before i send a sketch, you will receive a full refund.
if i’ll struggle with the commission after a sketch has been
sent (can’t continue due to disability), i’ll offer you a full refund.
• credit to “sybillapandemia”, “pandemia”, “esterhazy” should
be noted when you use your commissioned work. on toyhouse,
my username is “esterhazy”. feel free to also link my FR Player
ID “257161”!
• you are allowed to do anything you want with the finished
work. Edit it, crop it, etc. If you’d like to commission me only
for lineart of a drawing, you’re allowed to color it yourself, or
commission someone else to color it, if they’re okay with it.
In that case, treat the finished drawing as a collaboration,
credit it with “lineart by pandemia + coloring by (name) +
commissioned by (name)”. Reporting is optional, but appreciated.
• you’re free to use your commission for whatever you want,
including commercial use (advertisement, cover image, prints).
• commissioning me indicates that you have read and agreed
to the Terms of Use. These ToU may change/update over time
without notice, in which case the latest version of the ToU apply.
• when i receive payment, i will start drawing a sketch. i’ll send
you the sketch for approval, and you can request changes.

STYLES
shookazoo.png
COLORLESS | LINEART ONLY
Self explanatory.
By default, you will receive a version with a flat background and flat color fill for
the lineart (like in the example on the left), and also a transparent lineart file,
so you can color it yourself.
ICON, BUST, WAISTUP — $14 / €15 / 1400
FULLBODY — $28 / €25 / 2800
BONUS CHARACTER — as above
BACKGROUND — depends on complexity
73660087_vQxM07XtUpeWPRU.png
FULLY RENDERED | COLORED, SHADED
By default, a standing image. Big effort put into rendering metals and such.
I often flip the canvas during drawing, to ensure that the finished drawing
will also look relatively good when flipped (for editing purposes etc).

My canvas size is 1500x1500 and up, resolution 72 dpi. It can be higher
if you want.
I can also draw merch, such as bodypillow designs, in which case the
canvas will have to be a specific size too. Let me know what canvas
to draw on.
ICON, BUST, WAISTUP — $28 / €25 / 2800
FULLBODY — $50 / €50 / 5000
BONUS CHARACTER — as above
BACKGROUND — depends on complexity

CONTACT
By commissioning me you acknowledge and agree to my Terms of Use
Feel free to PM or comment below. I'll DM you with a commission form afterwards :D
================== Illegible Correspondence
sybilla pandemia 
grinder + lore lair 
art commissions
wishlist!
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398884439444291596/1050522479447261285/image.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=Constantia][color=#535264][b][u][emoji=snowflake size=1] FINISHED WORK.[/u][/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia][color=#535264] @.lastspecter | Nedia | [b]Finished![/b] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398884439444291596/1051502723553575013/fr_commission.png[/img][/center] [rule] [center][size=4][font=Georgia][color=#535264] @.Ilmarinen | Raine | [b]Finished![/b] [center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398884439444291596/1053816010056159272/fr_commission2.png[/img][/center] [rule] [center][size=4][font=Georgia][color=#535264] - @.stanley | Charlie | [b]Finished![/b] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1056242404866400297/1072526084991631420/fr_commission2.png[/img][/center] [rule] [center][size=4][font=Georgia][color=#535264] - @.Hexus | Dralvas | [b]Finished![/b] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1056242404866400297/1068998549368471572/fr_commission3.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/398884439444291596/1050522479447261285/image.png[/img][/center]
image.png
FINISHED WORK.

@.lastspecter | Nedia | Finished!
fr_commission.png

@.Ilmarinen | Raine | Finished!
fr_commission2.png

- @.stanley | Charlie | Finished!
fr_commission2.png

- @.Hexus | Dralvas | Finished!
fr_commission3.png
image.png
sybilla pandemia 
grinder + lore lair 
art commissions
wishlist!
Hey there, I'd love to commission you for a colored half-body of my friend's character, Raine. She's a warrior queen who is rude (even outright crass), stubborn, and confident.
XhWYgUT.png
gl-7777-1651772996.png

If you'd be okay drawing her, I can pay partially in wishlist items and partially in RLC.
Hey there, I'd love to commission you for a colored half-body of my friend's character, Raine. She's a warrior queen who is rude (even outright crass), stubborn, and confident.
XhWYgUT.png
gl-7777-1651772996.png

If you'd be okay drawing her, I can pay partially in wishlist items and partially in RLC.
Rikhalsfjall of Earth Flight --- Steinn ok járn! Jörð ok tími!
Full-time leather artisan --- art sales
@Ilmarinen

H!! Oh WOW, I was actually about to comment on your post to offer drawing her!!! >v<

I'd love that! Which items would you like to offer? We can continue talking in PMs if you'd like.
@Ilmarinen

H!! Oh WOW, I was actually about to comment on your post to offer drawing her!!! >v<

I'd love that! Which items would you like to offer? We can continue talking in PMs if you'd like.
sybilla pandemia 
grinder + lore lair 
art commissions
wishlist!
[emoji=snowflake size=1]
sybilla pandemia 
grinder + lore lair 
art commissions
wishlist!
i love your artstyle so much !! i'd love to commission you !!

could i get colored half-body of my oc nedia? for personality info: she's the leader of a planet and its many moons and she takes great pride in her role; she comes off as intimidating, dauntless, and unshakable, but has a soft side only seen by those closest to her. i'd like to pay in gems if thats ok with you! thank you for the opportunity!

(also ... i just realized i only ever drew one earring on her ref... you don't have to draw earrings on her lmao)
i love your artstyle so much !! i'd love to commission you !!

could i get colored half-body of my oc nedia? for personality info: she's the leader of a planet and its many moons and she takes great pride in her role; she comes off as intimidating, dauntless, and unshakable, but has a soft side only seen by those closest to her. i'd like to pay in gems if thats ok with you! thank you for the opportunity!

(also ... i just realized i only ever drew one earring on her ref... you don't have to draw earrings on her lmao)
they/them. i have an art shop oooooooo you want to give me dragon money so bad ooooooo
@lastspecter

Hi!! Thank you very much for the interest! I accept. ^^
I'll reserve a slot for you, and start drawing as soon as you send a crossroads. It's your choice if it's Two-Way or One-Way.

I'll send you a sketch to ask for approval soon and then continue!
@lastspecter

Hi!! Thank you very much for the interest! I accept. ^^
I'll reserve a slot for you, and start drawing as soon as you send a crossroads. It's your choice if it's Two-Way or One-Way.

I'll send you a sketch to ask for approval soon and then continue!
sybilla pandemia 
grinder + lore lair 
art commissions
wishlist!
[emoji=snowflake size=1]
sybilla pandemia 
grinder + lore lair 
art commissions
wishlist!
[emoji=snowflake size=1]