Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Urza's Dragon Signatures [Full]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
i cant claim a slot today but id love to be on the pinglist for the future!
i cant claim a slot today but id love to be on the pinglist for the future!
CvyoOwu.png
@furo sure thing! I’ll add you!
@furo sure thing! I’ll add you!
9aab919b3bee3c661d7e47f5ebde9b1b29ad41fe.png
here's my form finally! thanks for holding the slot for me [emoji=new friend size=1] [b]Subject:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38249836][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/382499/38249836_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Complexity:[/b] none, unless jaguar counts? [b]Details:[/b] her mane is extra fluffy, and could you leave out her eye patch apparel? just the scarf is fine :D [b]Extras:[/b] would it be okay if i sent payment in a PM instead of a CR? i'm most likely gonna be doing dom stuff next week and i don't want to accidentally spend the gems on something else >o
here's my form finally! thanks for holding the slot for me
Subject:
38249836_350.png
Complexity: none, unless jaguar counts?
Details: her mane is extra fluffy, and could you leave out her eye patch apparel? just the scarf is fine :D
Extras: would it be okay if i sent payment in a PM instead of a CR? i'm most likely gonna be doing dom stuff next week and i don't want to accidentally spend the gems on something else >o
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@Urza hi again! i will have the remaining 2.2k g tomorrow (+ nocturne egg), would it be possible to put me in as a slot today? or do i need to be added to the pinglist instead?
@Urza hi again! i will have the remaining 2.2k g tomorrow (+ nocturne egg), would it be possible to put me in as a slot today? or do i need to be added to the pinglist instead?
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
@creosote Looks good! Your total will be 2.5kg if that sounds good to you! You can absolutely send it via PM if you prefer, I mostly just do the CR system for the comfort of my comissioners, so whatever works for you is fine with me!

@gato sure sure, I can take your order and reserve your slot now! Just send the CR whenever you're able, as long as it's before I finish your signature
@creosote Looks good! Your total will be 2.5kg if that sounds good to you! You can absolutely send it via PM if you prefer, I mostly just do the CR system for the comfort of my comissioners, so whatever works for you is fine with me!

@gato sure sure, I can take your order and reserve your slot now! Just send the CR whenever you're able, as long as it's before I finish your signature
@urza okay thank you so much!! n_n [b]Subject:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81465519][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/814656/81465519_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Complexity:[/b] he has kind of a lot of apparel and stuff going on so... the Meadow Dried Tea is not necessary to depict, but based on what part of the dragon is visible in your example art, i would say just the Pale Kelpie Mane and Ivory Scale Wingplates is fine [b]Details:[/b] he is a dragon version of ummm.. Beowulf from the Old English text Beowulf lol, so he is very confident and strong, but also warm, humble, and caring :) for the background, something snowy would be good! [b]Extras:[/b] i would like if he is facing the right like the imperial in your art sample!
@urza okay thank you so much!! n_n

Subject: 81465519_350.png
Complexity: he has kind of a lot of apparel and stuff going on so... the Meadow Dried Tea is not necessary to depict, but based on what part of the dragon is visible in your example art, i would say just the Pale Kelpie Mane and Ivory Scale Wingplates is fine
Details: he is a dragon version of ummm.. Beowulf from the Old English text Beowulf lol, so he is very confident and strong, but also warm, humble, and caring :) for the background, something snowy would be good!
Extras: i would like if he is facing the right like the imperial in your art sample!
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
@gato I can definitely do that! The Mane and the Wingplates aren't too complex at all so they don't need an extra charge, and I don't mind throwing in the Dried Tea if you'd like it there as well! I honestly consider that more ambient apparel skdjfkdf

Your total is 2.5kg (2.2kg + noc egg), and just send the CR whenever you have time!
@gato I can definitely do that! The Mane and the Wingplates aren't too complex at all so they don't need an extra charge, and I don't mind throwing in the Dried Tea if you'd like it there as well! I honestly consider that more ambient apparel skdjfkdf

Your total is 2.5kg (2.2kg + noc egg), and just send the CR whenever you have time!
@urza oh okay sure! :0 whatever you think looks good! i have some auctions that will finish tomorrow night and then i can send the CR :)
@urza oh okay sure! :0 whatever you think looks good! i have some auctions that will finish tomorrow night and then i can send the CR :)
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
@spinobean sorry for the wait! Been super busy irl but here you go! They're both adorable and it was a pleasure to draw them~ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1037919912808689784/1043337329059840041/bondedpair.png[/img]
@spinobean sorry for the wait! Been super busy irl but here you go! They're both adorable and it was a pleasure to draw them~

bondedpair.png
@Urza thank you so much! They are looking gorgeous! :) <3
@Urza thank you so much! They are looking gorgeous! :) <3
F60-DFEB2-D40-F-4-B07-A4-FE-51-FDC0-B173-EB.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19