Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ren's Random Art Stand (Open)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ejsMcoF.png[/img] Hello and welcome to this random place where I do art. It's not as fancy as other art places but I like to keep it simple, though I hope it wont detour you too much. What you can find available here may vary, as will likely the prices. For the moment I'm only offering Cell Shaded Headshots (or neck ups) More stuff will likely be added over time, but this is all there is for now. ----- [u]What I Will Draw:[/u] - Animals - Dragons - Fantastic Beasts - Anthros/Furries - Blood [u]What I Wont Draw[/u] - Anything that goes against the sites rules. I have the right to refuse a commission if I don't feel comfortable drawing what you're asking. Please know that it doesn't have to be a Flight Rising character to be drawn. I prefer to have a visual reference of what I'm drawing, but if you don't have one then please provide as detailed a description of the character as you can manage and I'll do my best from there. Also please let me know what expression you'd like them to have. ----- Aberrations count as two heads. Sorry. Your choice to pay before or after it's done, or you can pay half before and the rest after. Please specify which. ----- [b]Examples[/b] Wings of Fire characters as they're the most recent examples I have atm. [b]Cell Shaded Headshot 300kt/g[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5wqqfao.png[/img] Sharp Tooth Deer is the name of my Deviant Art. ----- I draw everything in the order of request, so if the list is long you may have to wait a bit to get your art done. I do hope you're patient. For now I have no limit on how many slots there are, but I will consider it if I start getting more then I can handle. [u][b]THE LIST![/b][/u] PM, @UZaaki9, @Harmfulcrane, @Umber(4), @Lanternmoth(4), @Narif(2), @timeblitz, @sm06sm[/center]
ejsMcoF.png
Hello and welcome to this random place where I do art. It's not as fancy as other art places but I like to keep it simple, though I hope it wont detour you too much. What you can find available here may vary, as will likely the prices.

For the moment I'm only offering Cell Shaded Headshots (or neck ups) More stuff will likely be added over time, but this is all there is for now.
What I Will Draw:
- Animals
- Dragons
- Fantastic Beasts
- Anthros/Furries
- Blood

What I Wont Draw
- Anything that goes against the sites rules.

I have the right to refuse a commission if I don't feel comfortable drawing what you're asking.

Please know that it doesn't have to be a Flight Rising character to be drawn.
I prefer to have a visual reference of what I'm drawing, but if you don't have one then please provide as detailed a description of the character as you can manage and I'll do my best from there.
Also please let me know what expression you'd like them to have.
Aberrations count as two heads. Sorry.

Your choice to pay before or after it's done, or you can pay half before and the rest after. Please specify which.
Examples
Wings of Fire characters as they're the most recent examples I have atm.

Cell Shaded Headshot
300kt/g

5wqqfao.png

Sharp Tooth Deer is the name of my Deviant Art.
I draw everything in the order of request, so if the list is long you may have to wait a bit to get your art done. I do hope you're patient.

For now I have no limit on how many slots there are, but I will consider it if I start getting more then I can handle.

THE LIST!
PM, @UZaaki9, @Harmfulcrane, @Umber(4), @Lanternmoth(4), @Narif(2), @timeblitz, @sm06sm
ooblB6H.pngNs6XPdy.png
@Felverus Hello hello! Your art is lovely ;w;
Would I be able to grab four of these (paid in gems) please?

Angela With a cheerful or exhausted expression.
Hanzo With a stern expression. Extra note, the hood is actually part of him, not part of his coat Shown Here.
Fareeha With a cocky grin, or feisty look. Extra note, the marking under her eye, and the bead in her hair are not symmetrical and only appear on the side shown!
Cole With a cheerful grin or calm look. Cigar is not necessary unless you want to include it!

Please and TY!

Hopefully anthros are okay since they're headshots and they're normal animal heads from the neck up ;w;
@Felverus Hello hello! Your art is lovely ;w;
Would I be able to grab four of these (paid in gems) please?

Angela With a cheerful or exhausted expression.
Hanzo With a stern expression. Extra note, the hood is actually part of him, not part of his coat Shown Here.
Fareeha With a cocky grin, or feisty look. Extra note, the marking under her eye, and the bead in her hair are not symmetrical and only appear on the side shown!
Cole With a cheerful grin or calm look. Cigar is not necessary unless you want to include it!

Please and TY!

Hopefully anthros are okay since they're headshots and they're normal animal heads from the neck up ;w;
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
@Felverus Ooooooo I’d love to get headshots for these two, please! (You def don’t have to include their apparel if you don’t want to!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73381192][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/733812/73381192_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62112000][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/621121/62112000_350.png[/img][/url]
@Felverus

Ooooooo I’d love to get headshots for these two, please! (You def don’t have to include their apparel if you don’t want to!)

73381192_350.png

62112000_350.png
WFcrzqG.png
Psst, I think you should be charging more, your art is lovely!! c: As a general rule of thumb, gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000, and 100 gems is about a dollar. That and most people I've seen do charge double for Aberrations, so you'd be safe doing that. c:

Cheers!
Psst, I think you should be charging more, your art is lovely!! c: As a general rule of thumb, gem to treasure ratio is 1:1000, and 100 gems is about a dollar. That and most people I've seen do charge double for Aberrations, so you'd be safe doing that. c:

Cheers!
@Lanternmoth
Most definitely. Anthros are perfectly fine. Would you like to pay before or after they're done?

@Frostbite1370
Of course. Any specific expressions you'd like them to have?

@alexd
Thank you for your input. I'm glad you think my art is worth more then what I've placed, but this is more like a start to get my toes wet. Opening discount I guess could be a good way to put it? I'll likely raise the prices later on.
@Lanternmoth
Most definitely. Anthros are perfectly fine. Would you like to pay before or after they're done?

@Frostbite1370
Of course. Any specific expressions you'd like them to have?

@alexd
Thank you for your input. I'm glad you think my art is worth more then what I've placed, but this is more like a start to get my toes wet. Opening discount I guess could be a good way to put it? I'll likely raise the prices later on.
ooblB6H.pngNs6XPdy.png
That's fair, totally understandable. Best of luck! c:
That's fair, totally understandable. Best of luck! c:
@Felverus Thank you so much! I'm fine paying up front, crossroads should be on its way over to ya!
@Felverus Thank you so much! I'm fine paying up front, crossroads should be on its way over to ya!
lanternmoth_vegas_headbob.giflanternmoth_vault_headbob.gif
@Felverus

Hello! If your slots are still open I would love to order two headshots!
Saturn with a cocky smirk and Setouchi with an elegant/graceful expression please

Thank you ^^
@Felverus

Hello! If your slots are still open I would love to order two headshots!
Saturn with a cocky smirk and Setouchi with an elegant/graceful expression please

Thank you ^^
@Felverus hi! if your slots are still available, I'd love something of this guy! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78049192][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2629927&skin=29087&apparel=35206,28024,28786,10727,6947,15693,15698&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] any mysterious, smiling(?) expression works :)
@Felverus

hi! if your slots are still available, I'd love something of this guy!

scry?sdid=2629927&skin=29087&apparel=35206,28024,28786,10727,6947,15693,15698&xt=dressing.png

any mysterious, smiling(?) expression works :)
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
@Felverus

Hello! I'd like a piece for my WOF character, Bloodstone!

I can pay 100kt!
@Felverus

Hello! I'd like a piece for my WOF character, Bloodstone!

I can pay 100kt!
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
1 2 3 4 5