Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Goldensong's Art shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DarkerPoison

So sorry to be a downer but due to current lifes circumstances I have to decline this commission offer. Both your progens are super cool and id love to help you out, it is simply that I have too much going on irl rn I dont have the time/energy for big art stuff, or if I did take it on id take months which is not ideal.
Again, so sorry to decline, its nothing to do on your part tho ive just havent updated my shops and I dont have the irl capacity for these commissions rn.
@DarkerPoison

So sorry to be a downer but due to current lifes circumstances I have to decline this commission offer. Both your progens are super cool and id love to help you out, it is simply that I have too much going on irl rn I dont have the time/energy for big art stuff, or if I did take it on id take months which is not ideal.
Again, so sorry to decline, its nothing to do on your part tho ive just havent updated my shops and I dont have the irl capacity for these commissions rn.
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Goldensong

No worries!! I completely understand, I hope your irl circumstances & situation gets better (^o^)
@Goldensong

No worries!! I completely understand, I hope your irl circumstances & situation gets better (^o^)
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_75sq.gifvista_fae2.pngarcane.gif
MagicalFlames Clan
About me/Dragonsona
(You are loved.)
fire.gifvista_coatl2.pngtumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8