Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Goldensong's Art shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Opening again for commissions!
Opening again for commissions!
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
bump
bump
UMA wishlist

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
bump
bump
UMA wishlist

Bump
Bump
UMA wishlist

bump
bump
UMA wishlist

bump
bump
UMA wishlist

Hey there @Goldensong I would love to order two things if I may! I can pay half up front if you like and you can take your time! [center][size=4][b]Colored Half Body:[/b][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81059429][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/810595/81059429_350.png[/img][/url] [size=4][b]Colored Half Body:[/b] Your choice of as is, or look in the bio for the tertiary gene mashup I did[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67159884][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/671599/67159884_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hey there @Goldensong
I would love to order two things if I may! I can pay half up front if you like and you can take your time!
Colored Half Body:
81059429_350.png

Colored Half Body:
Your choice of as is, or look in the bio for the tertiary gene mashup I did

67159884_350.png
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
@Talani
Id love to! tysm for responding to my advertising lol.
So lets see, a colored half body would be 200g each, and predicting color/pattern complexity id ask 250g for lil Iris, and the case for Syldranyx I can do their as is form for 225g or the mashup for 300g. btw you want with or without the accent for him? Ill make it +50g if you so choose to.

This sound good to ya? I can start with whichever you would like first if so ^^
@Talani
Id love to! tysm for responding to my advertising lol.
So lets see, a colored half body would be 200g each, and predicting color/pattern complexity id ask 250g for lil Iris, and the case for Syldranyx I can do their as is form for 225g or the mashup for 300g. btw you want with or without the accent for him? Ill make it +50g if you so choose to.

This sound good to ya? I can start with whichever you would like first if so ^^
UMA wishlist

@Goldensong sounds good.

Iris first please

Then Syldranyx just as is, without the accent

@Goldensong sounds good.

Iris first please

Then Syldranyx just as is, without the accent

FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
@Talani
Alrighty! I can do that, feel free to send full or half payment for Iris then as ill get started on em as soon as I can, and ill give ya updates on sketches too if ya like!
@Talani
Alrighty! I can do that, feel free to send full or half payment for Iris then as ill get started on em as soon as I can, and ill give ya updates on sketches too if ya like!
UMA wishlist

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8