Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Goldensong's Art shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bumping this shop so others can see and maybe bookmark/favorite for future openings <3 I loved the art of my darlings so much!
Bumping this shop so others can see and maybe bookmark/favorite for future openings <3 I loved the art of my darlings so much!
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
@Talani
Wow ive never had anyone come back and bump my shop before. You know what this calls for special occasion, Ill give you a 10% discount from my art shop for life. Really means a lot to me <3333
@Talani
Wow ive never had anyone come back and bump my shop before. You know what this calls for special occasion, Ill give you a 10% discount from my art shop for life. Really means a lot to me <3333
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Goldensong
I appreciate the offer, truly I do but I will still pay full price for your work. I believe in supporting artists who are trying to get on their feet. I loved what you did for my two darlings you were very patient and kept in open communication with me through the process <3 Look forward to coming back again when you are not busy <3
@Goldensong
I appreciate the offer, truly I do but I will still pay full price for your work. I believe in supporting artists who are trying to get on their feet. I loved what you did for my two darlings you were very patient and kept in open communication with me through the process <3 Look forward to coming back again when you are not busy <3
If you insist, just so glad your so happy with the art <333
If you insist, just so glad your so happy with the art <333
UMA wishlist

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Goldensong
feel free to add me to a pinglist when you open up again <3
@Goldensong
feel free to add me to a pinglist when you open up again <3
@Talani
Well your wish is my command, opening back up!
Made some improvements to my shop now aswell. Look forward to future commissions from you and others ^^
@Talani
Well your wish is my command, opening back up!
Made some improvements to my shop now aswell. Look forward to future commissions from you and others ^^
UMA wishlist

How much would a colored headshot of this guy be?

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55713588
How much would a colored headshot of this guy be?

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55713588
@IronySystem

Hellu, a colored headshot for ur lovely boi there would be 180g, or 205g if youd like me to include his apparel too
@IronySystem

Hellu, a colored headshot for ur lovely boi there would be 180g, or 205g if youd like me to include his apparel too
UMA wishlist

@Talani

Latest order completed! Back to fully open status ^^
and just fyi when on IP status I can still take in orders if you want something, I just work on fcfs so all I mean is wait for theirs to be done and then I can immediately work on the next order!
@Talani

Latest order completed! Back to fully open status ^^
and just fyi when on IP status I can still take in orders if you want something, I just work on fcfs so all I mean is wait for theirs to be done and then I can immediately work on the next order!
UMA wishlist

@Goldensong Hey hey! I am back! How much would it be for a colored headshot of this darling be? [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82919170][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829192/82919170_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Goldensong

Hey hey! I am back! How much would it be for a colored headshot of this darling be?
82919170_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8