Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Frostpunk Foddart
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61
@Waywardhunter05
hi!! ive confirmed your order, feel free to check the spreadsheet and lmk if there are any issues! i'll get started ASAP once you send your levels to a receiver (ice flight)! but uhh ive got a bunch of others so do so it might take a bit ^^;;

(also, um my wishlist is here. u can check the dragon broadcast message for which list they hold.)

@NightmareGiraffe
hi!! ive confirmed your order, feel free to check the spreadsheet and lmk if there are any issues! i'll get started ASAP once you send your levels to a receiver (ice flight)! but uhh ive got a bunch of others so do so it might take a bit ^^;;
@Waywardhunter05

(also, um my wishlist is here. u can check the dragon broadcast message for which list they hold.)

@NightmareGiraffe
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@PtolemyII

Thank you for your interest~ I've added you to the waitlist.
It would be an honour to draw furbabies <3 I do it often for friends!

If I can't manage to free up more slots during foddart, would you be interested in a ping when I officially open my own FRC shop? No worries if not :3
@PtolemyII

Thank you for your interest~ I've added you to the waitlist.
It would be an honour to draw furbabies <3 I do it often for friends!

If I can't manage to free up more slots during foddart, would you be interested in a ping when I officially open my own FRC shop? No worries if not :3
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Tserin Sending 56lvls for Sairentotsuki (8 lvl7s)
@Tserin Sending 56lvls for Sairentotsuki (8 lvl7s)
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
@Dierdre

Absolutely! Actually, that might be more preferable, I can afford to order more at once that way ^-^

Just out of curiosity, would you be open to doing higher resolutions for something like profile photos in the future as well?
@Dierdre

Absolutely! Actually, that might be more preferable, I can afford to order more at once that way ^-^

Just out of curiosity, would you be open to doing higher resolutions for something like profile photos in the future as well?
jLiqsFS.png VOrlSve.pngpevm1KW.pngCsS6sbk.pngKF6sTbx.gif
@SairentoTsuki
Your orders from @Waywardhunter05 have been fully paid for!
@SairentoTsuki
Your orders from @Waywardhunter05 have been fully paid for!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin thanks for letting me know :D
@Tserin thanks for letting me know :D
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@Reignhart thanks for ordering! I've added you to the sheet and will get started once levels are sent
@Reignhart thanks for ordering! I've added you to the sheet and will get started once levels are sent
tQy2QPU.png
@SairentoTsuki, I want a notecard!
Name: hitodama89
FR ID: 92565
Flight: Water

Type: Bust - All Color
Notecard: Note3
Apparel?: Yes, the Antique Lace Collar
Stickers: Heart
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32409167
Other: According to the calculator I think it's 26 levels? (Also I just want to say that I am totally in love with your spreadsheet! It's so comprehensive and neat!)
@SairentoTsuki, I want a notecard!
Name: hitodama89
FR ID: 92565
Flight: Water

Type: Bust - All Color
Notecard: Note3
Apparel?: Yes, the Antique Lace Collar
Stickers: Heart
Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32409167
Other: According to the calculator I think it's 26 levels? (Also I just want to say that I am totally in love with your spreadsheet! It's so comprehensive and neat!)
IQJmIq3.png
@hitodama89 hi!! ive confirmed your order. ill start once you send your levels in to a receiver!

and omg,, <3 thank you so much!! im glad u like the spreadsheet <3
@hitodama89 hi!! ive confirmed your order. ill start once you send your levels in to a receiver!

and omg,, <3 thank you so much!! im glad u like the spreadsheet <3
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

@Rukorix Hi! Do you still have one slot open? I WANT A YCH! Name: IamNoHere FR ID: 563831 Dragon link/scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74480370][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/744804/74480370_350.png[/img][/url] Apparel/skin: Woeful Footpads, Dusk Rogue Cape (only those two pieces, to keep the total cost lower) Line colour: gradient Total cost: 260 levels question: Do daily exalt bonuses count as an additional level if sent in time, or not? Thanks a lot in advance!
@Rukorix Hi! Do you still have one slot open?
I WANT A YCH!
Name: IamNoHere
FR ID: 563831

Dragon link/scry: 74480370_350.png
Apparel/skin: Woeful Footpads, Dusk Rogue Cape (only those two pieces, to keep the total cost lower)
Line colour: gradient
Total cost: 260 levels

question: Do daily exalt bonuses count as an additional level if sent in time, or not?

Thanks a lot in advance!
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png