Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Gijinkas G/T | SLOTS FULL
1 2 3 4 5
hi ^^ if its alright i'd love to be added to the pinglist [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
hi ^^ if its alright i'd love to be added to the pinglist
I'm reopening for some quick commissions! Probably only doing three, but we'll see how far this brief motivation takes me. [quote=Pinglist] @Jaderannosaurus @aeons @JashinV @Iodine @CherishUrSelf @Bashett @Naitochan @xLILM0NSTERx[/quote] (i hope i did that right)
I'm reopening for some quick commissions! Probably only doing three, but we'll see how far this brief motivation takes me. (i hope i did that right)
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
heya, thank you for the ping! <:Dc you did wonderful with my last comms, i'd love to grab another!

@Fauxbia I'd like to commission you!
Username: iodine
Payment method: gems
Art desired (e.g. fullbody + color + shading): fullbody + color + shading
Reference/Description of Character: here
Extra (Personality details, etc.): distant and spacey kinda fellah! has a very impassive face, the extent of his expressions are -_- and O_O. just a lil note that the sclera of his right eye is grey, and his left eye is a galaxy with no iris/pupil! the galaxy can look varied so you can add swirls, sparkles, and colours that are not present in the gallery
heya, thank you for the ping! <:Dc you did wonderful with my last comms, i'd love to grab another!

Username: iodine
Reference/Description of Character: here
Extra (Personality details, etc.): distant and spacey kinda fellah! has a very impassive face, the extent of his expressions are -_- and O_O. just a lil note that the sclera of his right eye is grey, and his left eye is a galaxy with no iris/pupil! the galaxy can look varied so you can add swirls, sparkles, and colours that are not present in the gallery
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine
Aah, thank you! Your characters so far have always been an interesting challenge and I really love this one's design. I'll get it to you as fast as I can, but I have a lot less free time on my hands lately so it may not be as speedy this time. Depends on if I manage to hyperfocus and get it all done this evening or not SJKLFK
@Iodine
Aah, thank you! Your characters so far have always been an interesting challenge and I really love this one's design. I'll get it to you as fast as I can, but I have a lot less free time on my hands lately so it may not be as speedy this time. Depends on if I manage to hyperfocus and get it all done this evening or not SJKLFK
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
Hello there! If it's alright, I'd love to order two characters off of you, I love your art style!

Username: ShifterShen
Payment method: Treasure!
Reference/Description of Character: https://toyhou.se/12859778.riko#43624598
Extra (Personality details, etc.): Riko is typically a very grouchy and stand-offish type character, trying to come off as very formal even through her sarcastic remarks. More info can be found on her TH page but she works as a criminologist!

Reference/Description of Character: https://toyhou.se/14422901.marvin-hanazawa/gallery#45228172 (Though multiple references of him can be found throughout his gallery, I'm looking for the blue button-up and brown vest attire)
Extra (Personality details, etc.): Marvin is typically more nervous, lacking the much needed confidence from day to day. Though, he is very sweet and will often times try to uphold conversations and be generally friendly! More info can be found on his TH page but Marvin is a tap dancer!

(Just for clarification, it'd be 2,100,000t with the two character discount, correct? If not, I'll likely split payment between gems and treasure if that's fine.)
Hello there! If it's alright, I'd love to order two characters off of you, I love your art style!

Reference/Description of Character: https://toyhou.se/12859778.riko#43624598
Extra (Personality details, etc.): Riko is typically a very grouchy and stand-offish type character, trying to come off as very formal even through her sarcastic remarks. More info can be found on her TH page but she works as a criminologist!

Reference/Description of Character: https://toyhou.se/14422901.marvin-hanazawa/gallery#45228172 (Though multiple references of him can be found throughout his gallery, I'm looking for the blue button-up and brown vest attire)
Extra (Personality details, etc.): Marvin is typically more nervous, lacking the much needed confidence from day to day. Though, he is very sweet and will often times try to uphold conversations and be generally friendly! More info can be found on his TH page but Marvin is a tap dancer!

(Just for clarification, it'd be 2,100,000t with the two character discount, correct? If not, I'll likely split payment between gems and treasure if that's fine.)
@ShifterShen thank you so much!
What I was referring to with additional characters being 75% of the initial price is when the characters are both in one piece. So if you want one piece with two characters in it, it won't cost quite as much as two separate pieces. The question is whether you want them in one, or separate! ^^
@ShifterShen thank you so much!
What I was referring to with additional characters being 75% of the initial price is when the characters are both in one piece. So if you want one piece with two characters in it, it won't cost quite as much as two separate pieces. The question is whether you want them in one, or separate! ^^
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
@Fauxbia
I'd totally be fine with them being together in a piece! That actually works perfectly!

-With that in mind it'd be important to mention that they have a sort of sibling dynamic with one another. The two both liking to tease one another, but still greatly enjoying one another's company even with their differing personalities (Riko gives Marvin the backbone he lacks essentially).
@Fauxbia
I'd totally be fine with them being together in a piece! That actually works perfectly!

-With that in mind it'd be important to mention that they have a sort of sibling dynamic with one another. The two both liking to tease one another, but still greatly enjoying one another's company even with their differing personalities (Riko gives Marvin the backbone he lacks essentially).
@Fauxbia Thank you for the ping! I'd like to commission you!

Username: aeons
Art desired (e.g. fullbody + color + shading): Halfbody + color
Reference/Description of Character: Hiran
Extra (Personality details, etc.): Any smiling expression works! Just nothing too serious. Please refer to his main/default outfit :D It's a bit easy to miss on his ref but he has bandages on one arm and a faint scar on his jaw.
@Fauxbia Thank you for the ping! I'd like to commission you!

Username: aeons
Art desired (e.g. fullbody + color + shading): Halfbody + color
Reference/Description of Character: Hiran
Extra (Personality details, etc.): Any smiling expression works! Just nothing too serious. Please refer to his main/default outfit :D It's a bit easy to miss on his ref but he has bandages on one arm and a faint scar on his jaw.
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@ShifterShen Alright! I'll start on it soon! Thank you again ^^
@aeons DHSFKJFJ of course. damn slot-stealing ninjas.
@ShifterShen Alright! I'll start on it soon! Thank you again ^^
@aeons DHSFKJFJ of course. damn slot-stealing ninjas.
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
@Fauxbia awh im glad you enjoy them! take whatever time you need! i'll shoot payment thru cr now for you to pick up whenever
@Fauxbia awh im glad you enjoy them! take whatever time you need! i'll shoot payment thru cr now for you to pick up whenever
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
1 2 3 4 5