Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Gijinkas G/T | SLOTS FULL
1 2 3 4 5
I've landed myself with a few very expensive projects, and I find I'm rather desperate for gems. I'm willing to doodle some gijinka dragons in exchange for gems/treasure (1g:1000t). Please try to keep it semi-simple! [quote=Pricing] The lineart for each subsection represents the base cost (I am not willing to do lineless). With busts, coloring is included in the base cost but is still optional. [b]Bust[/b] Base cost + Color: 350g Shaded: +150g [b]Halfbody[/b] Base cost: 350g Color: +200g Shading: +200g [b]Fullbody[/b] Lineart: 500g Color: +350g Shading: +350g [b]Another character[/b] +75% of the cost of the first. [quote=Pricing Example]A halfbody (350g) drawing with color (+200g) would cost 550g.[/quote][/quote] I don't have many examples of my art on hand, unfortunately! Here are the two I have available ^^; [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/afdbba5984d28920a257e5367405890f/fefea17c8f512da6-0a/s1280x1920/42532a2c948acce302eb2a9cbce1f6bf264e3858.png[/img] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a96478d19ba90154fe51dc37af3542b4/e302ea2c20a83cb2-4c/s540x810/4a412df18a1183c1a40d68cd8402ed1a853be940.png[/img] Here's the template for commissioning: [code]@Fauxbia I'd like to commission you! [b]Username:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b] [b]Art desired (e.g. fullbody + color + shading):[/b] [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [b]Included apparel:[/b] [b]Include skin:[/b] Y/N [b]Extra (Personality details, how draconic you want them, etc.):[/b] [b]Optional - Extra characters:[/b][/code] For extra characters in one piece, copy "Link to Dragon" and everything below and tack it onto the end of the form. I'm also willing to do non-Flight Rising (generally humanoid) OC designs! Here's a template for those: [code]@Fauxbia I'd like to commission you! [b]Username:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b] [b]Art desired (e.g. fullbody + color + shading):[/b] [b]Reference/Description of Character:[/b] [b]Extra (Personality details, etc.):[/b][/code] Again, for extra characters in one piece, copy "Reference/Description of Character" and everything below and tack it onto the end of the form. [center][b]Slots:[/b] 1. [s]@/Iodine[/s] 2. @/ShifterShen 3. @/aeons [quote=Pinglist] @/Jaderannosaurus @/aeons @/JashinV @/Iodine @/CherishUrSelf @/Bashett @/Naitochan @/xLILM0NSTERx @/GiantPandroid[/quote] Thank you! Please be patient if I take a little while, I'm struggling with art block at the moment. Edit: I've raised my prices because [i]wow[/i] this takes a lot more effort and motivation than I was expecting. I was probably way undercharging before, so hopefully now it's a lot more fair on me ^^;
I've landed myself with a few very expensive projects, and I find I'm rather desperate for gems. I'm willing to doodle some gijinka dragons in exchange for gems/treasure (1g:1000t). Please try to keep it semi-simple!
Pricing wrote:
The lineart for each subsection represents the base cost (I am not willing to do lineless). With busts, coloring is included in the base cost but is still optional.

Bust
Base cost + Color: 350g
Shaded: +150g

Halfbody
Base cost: 350g
Color: +200g
Shading: +200g

Fullbody
Lineart: 500g
Color: +350g
Shading: +350g

Another character
+75% of the cost of the first.
Pricing Example wrote:
A halfbody (350g) drawing with color (+200g) would cost 550g.

I don't have many examples of my art on hand, unfortunately! Here are the two I have available ^^;
42532a2c948acce302eb2a9cbce1f6bf264e3858.png
4a412df18a1183c1a40d68cd8402ed1a853be940.png

Here's the template for commissioning:
Code:
@Fauxbia I'd like to commission you! [b]Username:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b] [b]Art desired (e.g. fullbody + color + shading):[/b] [b]Link to dragon:[/b] [b]Included apparel:[/b] [b]Include skin:[/b] Y/N [b]Extra (Personality details, how draconic you want them, etc.):[/b] [b]Optional - Extra characters:[/b]

For extra characters in one piece, copy "Link to Dragon" and everything below and tack it onto the end of the form.

I'm also willing to do non-Flight Rising (generally humanoid) OC designs! Here's a template for those:
Code:
@Fauxbia I'd like to commission you! [b]Username:[/b] [b]Payment method:[/b] [b]Art desired (e.g. fullbody + color + shading):[/b] [b]Reference/Description of Character:[/b] [b]Extra (Personality details, etc.):[/b]

Again, for extra characters in one piece, copy "Reference/Description of Character" and everything below and tack it onto the end of the form.

Slots:
1. @/Iodine
2. @/ShifterShen
3. @/aeons
Pinglist wrote:
@/Jaderannosaurus @/aeons @/JashinV @/Iodine @/CherishUrSelf @/Bashett @/Naitochan @/xLILM0NSTERx @/GiantPandroid

Thank you! Please be patient if I take a little while, I'm struggling with art block at the moment.
Edit: I've raised my prices because wow this takes a lot more effort and motivation than I was expecting. I was probably way undercharging before, so hopefully now it's a lot more fair on me ^^;
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
@Fauxbia heya, are you just designing gijinka or would you do ocs with pre existing designs :0
@Fauxbia heya, are you just designing gijinka or would you do ocs with pre existing designs :0
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine Both! Though the intention here is basically to design gijinkas, that's something I'd generally prefer to do with at least a bit of guidance. I'm a bit too nervous to take full artistic liberty without express permission. I'd gladly do a pre-existing design!
@Iodine Both! Though the intention here is basically to design gijinkas, that's something I'd generally prefer to do with at least a bit of guidance. I'm a bit too nervous to take full artistic liberty without express permission. I'd gladly do a pre-existing design!
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
@Fauxbia Your art is adorable! And with so much more than what you're selling it for tbh. I wanted to ask, if you would consider doing humanoid OCs that are not FR gijinkas?
edit: someone beat me to the question! lol
Next question then: would you draw couples or are you doing single characters only?
@Fauxbia Your art is adorable! And with so much more than what you're selling it for tbh. I wanted to ask, if you would consider doing humanoid OCs that are not FR gijinkas?
edit: someone beat me to the question! lol
Next question then: would you draw couples or are you doing single characters only?
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Naitochan Aww, thank you!! I was considering upping the prices, but I'm rather desperate for gems and I was nervous that higher prices would drive people away from commissioning me. Also, I'm just not a very patient person haha
Yeah I'll draw multiple characters! Oh, I should add something in about that, just a sec
Edit: Added additional characters to the pricing sheet.
@Naitochan Aww, thank you!! I was considering upping the prices, but I'm rather desperate for gems and I was nervous that higher prices would drive people away from commissioning me. Also, I'm just not a very patient person haha
Yeah I'll draw multiple characters! Oh, I should add something in about that, just a sec
Edit: Added additional characters to the pricing sheet.
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
@Fauxbia Can I snag a slot (if you have slots) and fill out the form in the morning? It's 2am and my Internet just crashed and I'm on mobile OTL
@Fauxbia Can I snag a slot (if you have slots) and fill out the form in the morning? It's 2am and my Internet just crashed and I'm on mobile OTL
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
@Fauxbia excellent! >:)c i'd love ta grab some pieces from you, but i dont have any dragons in need of gijinkaing

Username: iodine
Payment method: gems
Art desired: fullbody + color + shading
Link to character: here
Included apparel:
Include skin: Y/N

Extra: there are a few outfits to pick from, choose whichever you'd like!

Included apparel:

Extra: hes the girl who bullies you then grows up to be a nurse <3 up to you if youd like to include the mask or not, and once again there are multiple outfits for you to pick from!
@Fauxbia excellent! >:)c i'd love ta grab some pieces from you, but i dont have any dragons in need of gijinkaing

Included apparel:

Extra: there are a few outfits to pick from, choose whichever you'd like!

Included apparel:

Extra: hes the girl who bullies you then grows up to be a nurse <3 up to you if youd like to include the mask or not, and once again there are multiple outfits for you to pick from!
@Naitochan Of course! Yeah, I'll probably have to make some slots, huh... I'll do that. ^^

@Iodine So you want two drawings of him? I can do that. I'll get on it then! Thank you very much.
@Naitochan Of course! Yeah, I'll probably have to make some slots, huh... I'll do that. ^^

@Iodine So you want two drawings of him? I can do that. I'll get on it then! Thank you very much.
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
@Fauxbia OH MY BAD i accidentally pasted the same link twice, fixed it up now! two different designs, not the same design twice! lemme know when youd like payment sent :0
@Fauxbia OH MY BAD i accidentally pasted the same link twice, fixed it up now! two different designs, not the same design twice! lemme know when youd like payment sent :0
@Iodine AH I see! Happens to the best of us sahdjsahuifkj
I'd like if you sent it when I finish, in case I fail to get it done for, like, forever which probably won't happen but you never know.
@Iodine AH I see! Happens to the best of us sahdjsahuifkj
I'd like if you sent it when I finish, in case I fail to get it done for, like, forever which probably won't happen but you never know.
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye