Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragon Gijinkas G/T | SLOTS FULL
1 2 3 4 5
i'd love to grab a slot if you're still open! i'm on mobile right now but i'll fill out the form in the morning <3
i'd love to grab a slot if you're still open! i'm on mobile right now but i'll fill out the form in the morning <3
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@Erlkonig Alright! Of course! I think I'm going to have a limit of three slots because of my current difficulty mustering art motivation, so you got in just in time. Thank you!
@Erlkonig Alright! Of course! I think I'm going to have a limit of three slots because of my current difficulty mustering art motivation, so you got in just in time. Thank you!
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
AW lucky me!

@Fauxbia I'd like to commission you!
Username: Erlkonig
Payment method: gems
Art desired (e.g. fullbody + color + shading): fullbody + colour + shading
Reference/Description of Character: [key removed] preferably one of the outfits in the first image!
Extra (Personality details, etc.): ECCENTRIC! LARPed being a mysterious vampire and somehow lucked his way into becoming one?? he's simultaneously quiet (cause it's cool) and dramatic... just a big weirdo
AW lucky me!

Username: Erlkonig
Art desired (e.g. fullbody + color + shading): fullbody + colour + shading
Reference/Description of Character: [key removed] preferably one of the outfits in the first image!
Extra (Personality details, etc.): ECCENTRIC! LARPed being a mysterious vampire and somehow lucked his way into becoming one?? he's simultaneously quiet (cause it's cool) and dramatic... just a big weirdo
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@Iodine I got them both done!!, it is now 5:30 am. yaaaaay I'm going to pass out now, so i'll go ahead and send you the un-watermarked, HD versions after you send me payment ^^ (this is how it works, right? i think so. i'm too tired to check) [img]https://i.ibb.co/4gCw1n0/image.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/ZVqLKRV/image.png[/img] edit: wai t did you want them both in one ... well I Guess It's Too Late Now—
@Iodine
I got them both done!!,
it is now 5:30 am. yaaaaay
I'm going to pass out now, so i'll go ahead and send you the un-watermarked, HD versions after you send me payment ^^ (this is how it works, right? i think so. i'm too tired to check)
image.png
image.png

edit: wai t did you want them both in one
well I Guess It's Too Late Now—
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
@Fauxbia

I don't know if you have a pinglist, but if you do can you please add me? I really like your style!
@Fauxbia

I don't know if you have a pinglist, but if you do can you please add me? I really like your style!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
Username: Naitochan #91624
Art desired (e.g. fullbody + color + shading): couples fullbody color and shading
Reference/Description of Character: Jun outfit, Jun drawn bust x Hiro outfit, Hiro drawn bust
Extra (Personality details, etc.):Prioritize drawn ref for appearance, Outfit ref basically just for outfit ref. Jun's appearance differs the most from his in game model, his hair is much longer (down to his lower back), his ears are pointed and he has a different set of horns. You do not need to draw the chest tattoos present in the in-game screenshots, as its not a part of his canon looks.
Jun is about 7 feet tall and is fairly muscular. He may look intimating but he has a soft spot for Hiro.
You can choose to draw Hiro's hair like the in-game model or in the drawn ref, I don't have a preference. However, I would like you to draw his ears pointed like in the drawn ref. Please include the necklace from the drawn ref as well. The golden ear looking head adornment Hiro is wearing in-game is not necessary to be drawn, as its not a part of his canon looks.
Hiro is 5' 9" and is very sweet and caring.
I'd like something romantic or sweet drawn with them :) For more arts of them you can see in Jun's dragon bio. (some images posted twice because I also have Hiro's stuff in there at the bottom, cuz I don't have a dedicated dragon for him yet.)

Thank you for letting me claim a slot and fill this out later <3
Username: Naitochan #91624
Art desired (e.g. fullbody + color + shading): couples fullbody color and shading
Reference/Description of Character: Jun outfit, Jun drawn bust x Hiro outfit, Hiro drawn bust
Extra (Personality details, etc.):Prioritize drawn ref for appearance, Outfit ref basically just for outfit ref. Jun's appearance differs the most from his in game model, his hair is much longer (down to his lower back), his ears are pointed and he has a different set of horns. You do not need to draw the chest tattoos present in the in-game screenshots, as its not a part of his canon looks.
Jun is about 7 feet tall and is fairly muscular. He may look intimating but he has a soft spot for Hiro.
You can choose to draw Hiro's hair like the in-game model or in the drawn ref, I don't have a preference. However, I would like you to draw his ears pointed like in the drawn ref. Please include the necklace from the drawn ref as well. The golden ear looking head adornment Hiro is wearing in-game is not necessary to be drawn, as its not a part of his canon looks.
Hiro is 5' 9" and is very sweet and caring.
I'd like something romantic or sweet drawn with them :) For more arts of them you can see in Jun's dragon bio. (some images posted twice because I also have Hiro's stuff in there at the bottom, cuz I don't have a dedicated dragon for him yet.)

Thank you for letting me claim a slot and fill this out later <3
Ping me or I won't see your post!
I do art! Message me about commissions.

eIK5iG7.pngrPaLIxa.png
mlHpBMC.pngfzM10XR.png
Aaa your art is so lovely!! May I be pinged if you open more slots? :0
Aaa your art is so lovely!! May I be pinged if you open more slots? :0
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@Fauxbia Idunno how many slots your taking but i'd like to grab a spot!

Username: Jashinv
Art desired fullbody + color + shading
Link to dragon: Cherub
Included apparel: daisy flowerfall, celadon fillet, as much or little of the tea apparel as youd like, as long as some is included
Include skin: yes (accent)
Extra: hes a sweet little babey who loves to make tea for his friends
Optional - Extra characters:
@Fauxbia Idunno how many slots your taking but i'd like to grab a spot!

Username: Jashinv
Art desired fullbody + color + shading
Link to dragon: Cherub
Included apparel: daisy flowerfall, celadon fillet, as much or little of the tea apparel as youd like, as long as some is included
Include skin: yes (accent)
Extra: hes a sweet little babey who loves to make tea for his friends
Optional - Extra characters:
O7IFtNN.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
LF: > Jan/Feb 22nd dragons
ohhh god this blew up a bit aaahh
honestly i feel a bit silly saying this but it's already a little bit overwhelming—i appreciate it, don't get me wrong, but aaaaaaah—

@Jaderannosaurus Oh I probably need to make a pinglist, huh. Sure, I'll add you to it! Also, thank you so much ;;

@Naitochan No problem. I'll get on that as soon as possible ^^;

@aeons yeah, of course!!

@JashinV Slots are currently full, sorry, but I'll add you to the pinglist!

hmm it seems my get-gems-quick venture has paid off and is only a little bit more overwhelming than i'd thought it would be. i really appreciate all the enthusiasm!! this is just my first time trying this and getting Actual Responses, which is intimidating. but, again, i appreciate it so much! thank you for your interest ^^;
ohhh god this blew up a bit aaahh
honestly i feel a bit silly saying this but it's already a little bit overwhelming—i appreciate it, don't get me wrong, but aaaaaaah—

@Jaderannosaurus Oh I probably need to make a pinglist, huh. Sure, I'll add you to it! Also, thank you so much ;;

@Naitochan No problem. I'll get on that as soon as possible ^^;

@aeons yeah, of course!!

@JashinV Slots are currently full, sorry, but I'll add you to the pinglist!

hmm it seems my get-gems-quick venture has paid off and is only a little bit more overwhelming than i'd thought it would be. i really appreciate all the enthusiasm!! this is just my first time trying this and getting Actual Responses, which is intimidating. but, again, i appreciate it so much! thank you for your interest ^^;
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
||
@Fauxbia OH WOW that was super speedy! *0* they came out absolutely gorgeous, im so chuffed! the poses you chose really compliment their respective personalities so well :0 im also so enamoured by how you do clothing folds and sweeps, they look so natural

one lil change if possible! which would just be adding the black ink to the first design's left hand! i'll shoot thru payment now, but i'd also love if you could provide me with a wishlist if you have one for tips ;0
@Fauxbia OH WOW that was super speedy! *0* they came out absolutely gorgeous, im so chuffed! the poses you chose really compliment their respective personalities so well :0 im also so enamoured by how you do clothing folds and sweeps, they look so natural

one lil change if possible! which would just be adding the black ink to the first design's left hand! i'll shoot thru payment now, but i'd also love if you could provide me with a wishlist if you have one for tips ;0
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
1 2 3 4 5