Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | JemDraws // closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[indent][size=2]@jemjam Here's the form! I'd also love to be on a pinglist if you do have one for future openings, if that's alright. o/[/indent] [quote=Order Form][size=2][b]Username:[/b] Hideki [b]Payment:[/b] USD [b]Commission Type:[/b] Stylized [b]Details:[/b] It's pretty open to exploration! Pose-wise I'm not sure what'd work for their feral form, whatever you find to be the easiest and/or has nice flow! [b]Character:[/b] Here is [url=https://toyhou.se/10313327.-genshin-impact-sylvie/10793690.design-reference]their reference tab on TH[/url], it has their feral form linked on the tab + colour references listed below since it's the same colours across human and feral forms. c: [i]By ordering you agree to the rules of this shop.[/i][/quote]
@jemjam

Here's the form! I'd also love to be on a pinglist if you do have one for future openings, if that's alright. o/
Order Form wrote:
Username: Hideki
Payment: USD
Commission Type: Stylized
Details: It's pretty open to exploration! Pose-wise I'm not sure what'd work for their feral form, whatever you find to be the easiest and/or has nice flow!
Character: Here is their reference tab on TH, it has their feral form linked on the tab + colour references listed below since it's the same colours across human and feral forms. c:

By ordering you agree to the rules of this shop.
J6HTF7u.png Wdr4Smc.png Hideki #68095
aid | she/her | FR +3

• Accent Shop
• Art Shop / Pixel Imps
• Hatchery
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7be29bc03ed4feeddde2b2c8ea3e290ab4c1561a.png
@jemjam would love to be added to your art shop pinglist!! thank you! :)
@jemjam would love to be added to your art shop pinglist!! thank you! :)
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
@jemjam
pls toss me onto ur art shop pinglist too, ty!
@jemjam
pls toss me onto ur art shop pinglist too, ty!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
I would love to be added to your shops pinglist. I will definitely like to order something when I have more time to deliberate and funds to send your way!
I would love to be added to your shops pinglist. I will definitely like to order something when I have more time to deliberate and funds to send your way!
SpiritFeather.gif
@Hideki - Added! Can't wait to draw that luxurious floofy tail! I will DM you for your paypal~

@MollyMerula @October @SpiritFeather - Added!
@Hideki - Added! Can't wait to draw that luxurious floofy tail! I will DM you for your paypal~

@MollyMerula @October @SpiritFeather - Added!
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
Ooh I would love to be added to your pinglist for this shop!!

Any chance I could grab a slot and edit in an order form later?
I’m stuck at work atm + mobile-bound.

EDIT- PM’d the order form!
Ooh I would love to be added to your pinglist for this shop!!

Any chance I could grab a slot and edit in an order form later?
I’m stuck at work atm + mobile-bound.

EDIT- PM’d the order form!
61737_s.gif
@Lyka - yeah sure thing, just post the form when you're able to! And added~
@Lyka - yeah sure thing, just post the form when you're able to! And added~
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
I'd love to be added to your general pinglist, please!
I'd love to be added to your general pinglist, please!
BVCmGQj.png
@JemJam [s]Can I snag a slot/be added to your pinglist? :o I'll fill a form out once i can get to my computer![/s] Sorry I didn't post sooner! Was having some computer issues, but I think it's all fixed now. xD I'd love to order two for now if that's alright? [b]Username[/b]: Valishtu [b]Payment[/b]: USD Commission Type: Teeny(both) [b]Details[/b]: [indent][b]Character[/b]: Samael Just his accent/bird/goggles and clawtips please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/18379027][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/183791/18379027.png[/img][/url] [b]Character[/b]: Rennard All of her apparel please.~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76956034][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/769561/76956034.png[/img][/url][/indent] [i]By ordering you agree to the rules of this shop.[/i]
@JemJam
Can I snag a slot/be added to your pinglist? :o
I'll fill a form out once i can get to my computer!

Sorry I didn't post sooner! Was having some computer issues, but I think it's all fixed now. xD
I'd love to order two for now if that's alright?

Username: Valishtu
Payment: USD
Commission Type: Teeny(both)
Details:
Character: Samael
Just his accent/bird/goggles and clawtips please!
18379027.png
Character: Rennard
All of her apparel please.~
76956034.png

By ordering you agree to the rules of this shop.
OOIa5x2.png
May I be added to your pinglist? :D
May I be added to your pinglist? :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16