Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [BSJ 2022] Illuminarti - CLOSED
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58
@balthy Oh! I'll go back and check on that after my doctor appointment today, and I see a new batch of dragons as well. I'll get those as soon as I can. Thanks you!
@balthy Oh! I'll go back and check on that after my doctor appointment today, and I see a new batch of dragons as well. I'll get those as soon as I can. Thanks you!
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@KaichouKai @RBG @RisenWolf @Glory @Kunikida @Puggles @Stannum @BunnySox @Sidegrinder

Gentle two-day reminder that I haven't received full payment yet for your order!
@KaichouKai @RBG @RisenWolf @Glory @Kunikida @Puggles @Stannum @BunnySox @Sidegrinder

Gentle two-day reminder that I haven't received full payment yet for your order!
My Occasionally Active ART SHOP
@Macabrecabra working on the remaining 60 levels now ^^ apologies for the delay! sent! Thanks again ^^'
@Macabrecabra working on the remaining 60 levels now ^^ apologies for the delay! sent! Thanks again ^^'
QyZZPnS.png

and RKxUK43.png
[quote name="Macabrecabra" date="2022-06-23 08:00:58" ] @/BunnySox Gentle two-day reminder that I haven't received full payment yet for your order! [/quote] @Macabrecabra [s]TYSM, just finishing the last L10 and will send in - hopefully - 10 minutes, lol[/s] Sent!! Sorry for the delay!! ^^
Macabrecabra wrote on 2022-06-23 08:00:58:
@/BunnySox

@Macabrecabra

TYSM, just finishing the last L10 and will send in - hopefully - 10 minutes, lol

Sent!! Sorry for the delay!!

^^
@Macabrecabra

Working on the remaining 180 levels as we speak ^^
@Macabrecabra

Working on the remaining 180 levels as we speak ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Evolver sending 4 level 7s for Anduins
@Evolver sending 4 level 7s for Anduins
w8o0xW1.png J5HlHP8.png
Macabrecabra

Apologies! Your payment will be sent soon, I prefer to send all my levels for orders in one batch; so you and the other artist I ordered from will receive the levels at the same time. Thank you!
Macabrecabra

Apologies! Your payment will be sent soon, I prefer to send all my levels for orders in one batch; so you and the other artist I ordered from will receive the levels at the same time. Thank you!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
@vaguelycanine will document
@vaguelycanine will document
[b]@MoonChyld I would like to place an order![/b] [b]Username:[/b] LeHoop [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48287741][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/482878/48287741_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Fade, Noxtide, Capsule [b]Eye Type:[/b] Pastel [b]Whipped Cream:[/b] A mix is fine [b]Cookie Sticks:[/b] A mix is fine [b]Addons:[/b] A chain in Metals (#D1B047) [b]Notes:[/b] Do pastel eyes count as special? If so, it would be 135 levels, if not, 110. Please confirm ^^ Thanks!
@MoonChyld I would like to place an order!
Username: LeHoop
Dragon: 48287741_350.png
Genes: Fade, Noxtide, Capsule
Eye Type: Pastel
Whipped Cream: A mix is fine
Cookie Sticks: A mix is fine
Addons: A chain in Metals (#D1B047)
Notes: Do pastel eyes count as special? If so, it would be 135 levels, if not, 110. Please confirm ^^ Thanks!
8KuCvCo.gifFROk3hi.png cx7nqhl.png Nl4iYBG.png
y0rbHJY.png
0OTU6PT.png
1YB0OjO.png
mlHpBMC.png
8KuCvCo.gif
@lyricalmyxteries

Hello, I got 68 lvl 5s (340 lvls total) for my order from Anduins!

Just thought I'd ping since I know it's a lot of dragons XD
@lyricalmyxteries

Hello, I got 68 lvl 5s (340 lvls total) for my order from Anduins!

Just thought I'd ping since I know it's a lot of dragons XD
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58