Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Syd's Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hi there are you still accepting commissions?

And if so would it be possible for me to take two slots (as I have two characters that I would like art for)?
Hi there are you still accepting commissions?

And if so would it be possible for me to take two slots (as I have two characters that I would like art for)?
@PyroWeasel Here he be! [s]oh no he stole a giant pearl D:[/s] Hope you enjoy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/h9O4iZ9.png[/img]
@PyroWeasel
Here he be! oh no he stole a giant pearl D:
Hope you enjoy!

h9O4iZ9.png
78115804p.png 76414418p.png 78552457p.png
Sydney | she/they | art shop!
Oh my god I adore this. He's absolutely perfect and I just love your style!! What a little thief!!

Thank you thank you! :D
Oh my god I adore this. He's absolutely perfect and I just love your style!! What a little thief!!

Thank you thank you! :D
0c58afae-bca6-4a1a-8ca0-b2e8c49d2881.png
@collar ooh those colors! So pretty! I'll get started on them right away, be sure to send over a CR whenever you're ready!
@Chimerii oh my... he's so adorable... you'll be right after collar!
@milkw33d yep! I'll be taking slots for a bit longer so no worries!
@Skydust oooooh yeti Gaoler! I've always wanted to try my hand at one of those! I'll add you onto the waitlist!
@Skarlette I am still taking commissions, yes! You can take two slots too!
@collar ooh those colors! So pretty! I'll get started on them right away, be sure to send over a CR whenever you're ready!
@Chimerii oh my... he's so adorable... you'll be right after collar!
@milkw33d yep! I'll be taking slots for a bit longer so no worries!
@Skydust oooooh yeti Gaoler! I've always wanted to try my hand at one of those! I'll add you onto the waitlist!
@Skarlette I am still taking commissions, yes! You can take two slots too!
Username: c1pher Character Link: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2152580&skin=0&apparel=29292,6270,27352,22680,28397&xt=dressing.png[/img] Commission Type: Sketchy Fullbody Payment Type (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME): Gems Any extra info: (Certain expressions? Apparel for FR dragons? Certain poses for fullbodies? etc.) No specific pose or expression, feel free to do whatever with that! I’d like all apparel included but you can simplify anything if it’s too complex
Username: c1pher
Character Link: scry?sdid=2152580&skin=0&apparel=29292,6270,27352,22680,28397&xt=dressing.png
Commission Type: Sketchy Fullbody
Payment Type (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME): Gems
Any extra info: (Certain expressions? Apparel for FR dragons? Certain poses for fullbodies? etc.) No specific pose or expression, feel free to do whatever with that! I’d like all apparel included but you can simplify anything if it’s too complex
saving up t/g for project
@woodentoucans Do you perhaps have any slots left? If not could I get a ping when you reopen? Your art is super cute and I'd love to get a piece or 2 from you. [emoji=guardian love size=1]
@woodentoucans
Do you perhaps have any slots left? If not could I get a ping when you reopen? Your art is super cute and I'd love to get a piece or 2 from you.
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@WoodenToucans Oh awesome thank you ^^ I'll post the both of them here: Username: Skarlette Character Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72251850][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/722519/72251850_350.png[/img][/url] Commission Type: Full Bust Payment Type (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME): Gems please Any extra info: (Certain expressions? Apparel for FR dragons? Certain poses for fullbodies? etc.) She is almost completely blind so if I could please ask for the faceted/milky eyes? She's also supposed to be wearing a hoodie. And a slightly more scared/nervous expression. She has (a tonne) more info in her bio if any of it helps and im so sorry for the paragraph of info here ^^; but thank you Username: Skarlette Character Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76206649][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/762067/76206649_350.png[/img][/url] Commission Type: Full bust Payment Type (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME): Gems Any extra info: (Certain expressions? Apparel for FR dragons? Certain poses for fullbodies? etc.) She is supposed to be wearing a racing helmet (the design of which is in her bio), so if possible I would like her apparel to look like shes wearing the helmet? If that makes sense? (thankyousomuch). She also has info in her bio if it would help.
@WoodenToucans
Oh awesome thank you ^^ I'll post the both of them here:

Username: Skarlette
Character Link: 72251850_350.png
Commission Type: Full Bust
Payment Type (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME): Gems please
Any extra info: (Certain expressions? Apparel for FR dragons? Certain poses for fullbodies? etc.) She is almost completely blind so if I could please ask for the faceted/milky eyes? She's also supposed to be wearing a hoodie. And a slightly more scared/nervous expression. She has (a tonne) more info in her bio if any of it helps and im so sorry for the paragraph of info here ^^; but thank you

Username: Skarlette
Character Link: 76206649_350.png
Commission Type: Full bust
Payment Type (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME): Gems
Any extra info: (Certain expressions? Apparel for FR dragons? Certain poses for fullbodies? etc.) She is supposed to be wearing a racing helmet (the design of which is in her bio), so if possible I would like her apparel to look like shes wearing the helmet? If that makes sense? (thankyousomuch). She also has info in her bio if it would help.
@c1pher ooh he looks so cool! I'll add you to the waitlist!
@Ambathy I do, and thank you! I'll add you to the waitlist if you'd like!
@Skarlette ooh, a racing helmet eh? that'll be really fun!

I'll add this as an announcement in my original post, but I'll be accepting 2-3 more commissions and then I'm gonna take a little break to catch up!
@c1pher ooh he looks so cool! I'll add you to the waitlist!
@Ambathy I do, and thank you! I'll add you to the waitlist if you'd like!
@Skarlette ooh, a racing helmet eh? that'll be really fun!

I'll add this as an announcement in my original post, but I'll be accepting 2-3 more commissions and then I'm gonna take a little break to catch up!
@woodentoucans

Username: ambathy
Character Link: (big bird on the right)
Commission Type: full fullbody
Payment Type (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME): gems
Any extra info: (i feel like i have to explain the clothing since this is the only decent ref I have for this outfit rn) it's mostly just loose black clothing, with the head covering being like a chain mail headscarf/coif but obv no worries about simplifying it with your style. Spear is optional; would be neat but not necessary.
personality wise they are aloof, proud, cunning. A very confident or dignified pose/expression would be fitting, thinking like very serious palace guard vibes. if the palace guard ate rats behind the guests backs.
@woodentoucans

Username: ambathy
Character Link: (big bird on the right)
Payment Type (Again, I AM NOT ACCEPTING USD AT THIS TIME): gems
Any extra info: (i feel like i have to explain the clothing since this is the only decent ref I have for this outfit rn) it's mostly just loose black clothing, with the head covering being like a chain mail headscarf/coif but obv no worries about simplifying it with your style. Spear is optional; would be neat but not necessary.
personality wise they are aloof, proud, cunning. A very confident or dignified pose/expression would be fitting, thinking like very serious palace guard vibes. if the palace guard ate rats behind the guests backs.
If you've ever received art from me and need a new link feel free to PM me, I guarantee I still have it.
@woodentoucans Username: milkw33d Character Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75251694][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/752517/75251694_350.png[/img][/url] Commission Type: full fullbody Payment Type: Gems Any extra info: No specifics in term of expression or pose, it’s totally up to you! (He’s typically very go-lucky and happy, usually not very upset ever). If you could include any of his apparel that would be great! Feel free to simplify or exclude any if you feel the need to. If it’s ok though, could you make sure to include the ring he wears? It’s his wedding ring :3 tysm!!!
@woodentoucans

Username: milkw33d
Character Link: 75251694_350.png
Payment Type: Gems
Any extra info: No specifics in term of expression or pose, it’s totally up to you! (He’s typically very go-lucky and happy, usually not very upset ever). If you could include any of his apparel that would be great! Feel free to simplify or exclude any if you feel the need to. If it’s ok though, could you make sure to include the ring he wears? It’s his wedding ring :3 tysm!!!
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gif +3 FRT
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gifthey/them
696720c681feccdb76331cd2cf74a360b49496c1.gifformerly milkw33d
5c06d71924c9f86bc54793e93c6fcb7619822912.gif nnnnnnnnnnn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12