Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Detailed Fantasy Maps [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@Princesco

Can I see an example of a battle map if you have any?
@Princesco

Can I see an example of a battle map if you have any?
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
@Krocodalie

I am currently working on one and I would be happy to ping you once it's finished, how about that? :D
@Krocodalie

I am currently working on one and I would be happy to ping you once it's finished, how about that? :D
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco

Yeah that'd be great, thank you :)
@Princesco

Yeah that'd be great, thank you :)
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
@Krocodalie

OK! It should be done either later today or tomorrow, depending on some IRL stuff I have to take care of too ^^
@Krocodalie

OK! It should be done either later today or tomorrow, depending on some IRL stuff I have to take care of too ^^
GEiz8BL.png
Bump!
Bump!
GEiz8BL.png
Bump!
Bump!
GEiz8BL.png
Bump!
Bump!
GEiz8BL.png
Bump!
Bump!
GEiz8BL.png
Hello there! I dabble in mapmaking myself, but I would be interested in getting one of mine (which is currently just land shapes and a bit of topography) illustrated. Would you be okay with such a thing? If not, I would also be interested in possibly a city map.

Do you do any work offsite or with RLC?
Hello there! I dabble in mapmaking myself, but I would be interested in getting one of mine (which is currently just land shapes and a bit of topography) illustrated. Would you be okay with such a thing? If not, I would also be interested in possibly a city map.

Do you do any work offsite or with RLC?
@AWB Hi there!

I'd be happy to work with you on any map, no problem. Were you thinking something like my world map example, style wise?

While I do appreciate the RLC offer right now I'm really just looking for gems/treasure as this is going towards my 300 egg goal. Any RLC would just be put back into FR so this would simply skip a step, if that's OK with you?
@AWB Hi there!

I'd be happy to work with you on any map, no problem. Were you thinking something like my world map example, style wise?

While I do appreciate the RLC offer right now I'm really just looking for gems/treasure as this is going towards my 300 egg goal. Any RLC would just be put back into FR so this would simply skip a step, if that's OK with you?
GEiz8BL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32