Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Detailed Fantasy Maps [Open]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Bump!
Bump!
GEiz8BL.png
Bump!
Bump!
GEiz8BL.png
@AtticaIonia

I'm going to start working on this soon! Also I updated the main City Map and sent it over on Discord as well. Let me know what you think!
@AtticaIonia

I'm going to start working on this soon! Also I updated the main City Map and sent it over on Discord as well. Let me know what you think!
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco ooo I'm so excited!! Also, thank you the updated map looks fantastic
@Princesco ooo I'm so excited!! Also, thank you the updated map looks fantastic
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia

So glad you like it! :D
@AtticaIonia

So glad you like it! :D
GEiz8BL.png
Bump!
Bump!
GEiz8BL.png
Bump!
Bump!
GEiz8BL.png
Bump!
Bump!
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco
We finally got all the information put together after our last session! Let me know if there's anything more needed.
(Also just gonna @Mikelus1629 as he's the DM for this campaign, just in case.)

Map type: City Map
Name to be featured on map: The Free City of Arcadia
City/ Capital names: N/A
General: It's a fantasy city map for a D&D game set only in this one city. It'll mostly be used as reference points for where important locations physically are in reference to one another.
Example: An AI-generated view of the city's skyline. Mostly to emphasize the size and scale of the tower; it's generally pretty loose.
Post in examples: Yes
Special: I don't know if this is where you want the city description or not, but it's the best place we've got.
Quote:
Arcadia is a large city, similar to size and scale to a Renaissance capital like Florence. The city is bordered by a massive, crystalline tower several kilometers wide to the north, a flowing lake to the west, a forest to the east, and massive sprawling farms and scattered houses to the south. The city is divided into three large rings of districts by a series of walls, each district being named after the color the tower appears to be to residents of the district. The Closest of the three rings is the Green District, followed by Red and finally Blue.

The main square and city center directly borders the tower, and contains a colosseum-like arena and a large fortress called the Adventurer’s Guild. The structures of the Green District tend to be larger and more fortified. To reference Florence again, there are many Palazzos rather than simple homes. There is also another guild hall, belonging to a group called the Nobili. The guild hall is very much traditional fantasy style.

The Red district is the largest of the three districts, set between the walls of the Blue and Green Districts. Between the city center and the forest in this district, there is a large forested park known simply as ‘The Park.’ Directly across the city from it, between the city center and the lake, there is an underground area simply known as ‘The Sewers’. The actual buildings in the district are much more traditional housing, everything from small complexes of houses to single homes. Scattered throughout the district are several more guildhalls, belonging to the Hermus, Oranos, Thaanus, Eleus, Artemii, Etani, and Atalas guilds. (There is no real theme to their halls, so give as much or little detail as you’d like.) The Etani guildhall is located in the southern part of the district, along with the small folk’s district, which contains a compound called ‘Fizzy’s Home’, a blacksmith called ‘Thorum’s Smithy’, and a tavern called ‘Tall Man’s Tavern’, among many other buildings. Also located in the Red district is, well, the Red-Lantern District, which surrounds a large Resort with an artificial moat. There is also a small reproduction of the tower labeled as the Heketanus Guildhall in the western part of the district.

The Blue district is a sprawling expanse outside the walls. The homes and farms that make it up stretch to the forest and the lake. The only notable feature there is a guildhall near the forest belonging to the Panoptis guild.
@Princesco
We finally got all the information put together after our last session! Let me know if there's anything more needed.
(Also just gonna @Mikelus1629 as he's the DM for this campaign, just in case.)

Map type: City Map
Name to be featured on map: The Free City of Arcadia
City/ Capital names: N/A
General: It's a fantasy city map for a D&D game set only in this one city. It'll mostly be used as reference points for where important locations physically are in reference to one another.
Example: An AI-generated view of the city's skyline. Mostly to emphasize the size and scale of the tower; it's generally pretty loose.
Post in examples: Yes
Special: I don't know if this is where you want the city description or not, but it's the best place we've got.
Quote:
Arcadia is a large city, similar to size and scale to a Renaissance capital like Florence. The city is bordered by a massive, crystalline tower several kilometers wide to the north, a flowing lake to the west, a forest to the east, and massive sprawling farms and scattered houses to the south. The city is divided into three large rings of districts by a series of walls, each district being named after the color the tower appears to be to residents of the district. The Closest of the three rings is the Green District, followed by Red and finally Blue.

The main square and city center directly borders the tower, and contains a colosseum-like arena and a large fortress called the Adventurer’s Guild. The structures of the Green District tend to be larger and more fortified. To reference Florence again, there are many Palazzos rather than simple homes. There is also another guild hall, belonging to a group called the Nobili. The guild hall is very much traditional fantasy style.

The Red district is the largest of the three districts, set between the walls of the Blue and Green Districts. Between the city center and the forest in this district, there is a large forested park known simply as ‘The Park.’ Directly across the city from it, between the city center and the lake, there is an underground area simply known as ‘The Sewers’. The actual buildings in the district are much more traditional housing, everything from small complexes of houses to single homes. Scattered throughout the district are several more guildhalls, belonging to the Hermus, Oranos, Thaanus, Eleus, Artemii, Etani, and Atalas guilds. (There is no real theme to their halls, so give as much or little detail as you’d like.) The Etani guildhall is located in the southern part of the district, along with the small folk’s district, which contains a compound called ‘Fizzy’s Home’, a blacksmith called ‘Thorum’s Smithy’, and a tavern called ‘Tall Man’s Tavern’, among many other buildings. Also located in the Red district is, well, the Red-Lantern District, which surrounds a large Resort with an artificial moat. There is also a small reproduction of the tower labeled as the Heketanus Guildhall in the western part of the district.

The Blue district is a sprawling expanse outside the walls. The homes and farms that make it up stretch to the forest and the lake. The only notable feature there is a guildhall near the forest belonging to the Panoptis guild.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale

Hello there! This is really pretty, I love that AI-generated image :OOOO

I will get to this as soon as possible :). Also if you want we can also chat via discord about some of the details and I can share updates there as well :D
@CalliopeVale

Hello there! This is really pretty, I love that AI-generated image :OOOO

I will get to this as soon as possible :). Also if you want we can also chat via discord about some of the details and I can share updates there as well :D
GEiz8BL.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32