Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] April Fools "Fodd-Lore"
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[font=Candara]@findingpears | I'm so glad that you like them [b][i]~![/i][/b] Calma was a [i]ton[/i] of fun to write, I love the trope of anxious characters who are adored by all their friends (but who still get pranks lovingly pulled on them anyways) [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@findingpears | I'm so glad that you like them ~! Calma was a ton of fun to write, I love the trope of anxious characters who are adored by all their friends (but who still get pranks lovingly pulled on them anyways)
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
[quote name="Koutarou" date="2022-04-11 06:20:16" ] [font=Candara]@BlueHare | It makes me so glad to hear that you enjoyed what I came up with for your boys [emoji=familiar heart size=1] They were a ton of fun to write - - - I [i]adore[/i] Snappers and I [i]adore[/i] Casanova-like characters with good (but misinterpreted) intentions, so when you posted Nomad and Rhodo I got super excited to write for them. [s]And honestly, who doesn't love a floof with all of his bird friends. Especially one who just casually ignores his clanmates reaction as he continues to bring more and more home until... all the trees... are full of them... and nowhere is safe...[/s] [/quote] That is so sweet. Thank you for all the thought that went into them. :)
Koutarou wrote on 2022-04-11 06:20:16:
@BlueHare | It makes me so glad to hear that you enjoyed what I came up with for your boys They were a ton of fun to write - - - I adore Snappers and I adore Casanova-like characters with good (but misinterpreted) intentions, so when you posted Nomad and Rhodo I got super excited to write for them.

And honestly, who doesn't love a floof with all of his bird friends. Especially one who just casually ignores his clanmates reaction as he continues to bring more and more home until... all the trees... are full of them... and nowhere is safe...

That is so sweet. Thank you for all the thought that went into them. :)
Gpasq5f.png
[quote name="Koutarou" date="2022-04-12 07:07:58" ] [font=Candara]@.findingpears | I'm so glad that you like them [b][i]~![/i][/b] Calma was a [i]ton[/i] of fun to write, I love the trope of anxious characters who are adored by all their friends (but who still get pranks lovingly pulled on them anyways) [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Absolutely, anxious babs deserve all of the love :') It will definitely be a lot of fun to write up some more lore for him now! It's given me a lot of traits to go on, thank you again ^^
Koutarou wrote on 2022-04-12 07:07:58:
@.findingpears | I'm so glad that you like them ~! Calma was a ton of fun to write, I love the trope of anxious characters who are adored by all their friends (but who still get pranks lovingly pulled on them anyways)

Absolutely, anxious babs deserve all of the love :') It will definitely be a lot of fun to write up some more lore for him now! It's given me a lot of traits to go on, thank you again ^^
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
@Koutarou Maybe I seem rude now, and for that I apologize! Since it's been a while since I sent my order, I'm not sure if my order was ignored(I have paid you as requested and the payment has been received). Or maybe I'm just a person who doesn't understand dominance and the water profit push is not over yet.
@Koutarou Maybe I seem rude now, and for that I apologize! Since it's been a while since I sent my order, I'm not sure if my order was ignored(I have paid you as requested and the payment has been received). Or maybe I'm just a person who doesn't understand dominance and the water profit push is not over yet.
@Atonement

Don't worry! It's coming. To be fair, it's probably on me. I've just been in the process of obtaining a full time teaching job and dealing with sickness and other health concerns.

I am off work tomorrow though, so I'll be going through and getting some done as well. (I'll make sure to get yours to you ASAP.)
@Atonement

Don't worry! It's coming. To be fair, it's probably on me. I've just been in the process of obtaining a full time teaching job and dealing with sickness and other health concerns.

I am off work tomorrow though, so I'll be going through and getting some done as well. (I'll make sure to get yours to you ASAP.)
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
[quote name="SilverOtter" date="2022-04-28 03:49:45" ] @Atonement Don't worry! It's coming. To be fair, it's probably on me. I've just been in the process of obtaining a full time teaching job and dealing with sickness and other health concerns. I am off work tomorrow though, so I'll be going through and getting some done as well. (I'll make sure to get yours to you ASAP.) [/quote] Ok, I got it, thanks for your reply and your patience, and I apologize for the intrusion!
SilverOtter wrote on 2022-04-28 03:49:45:
@Atonement

Ok, I got it, thanks for your reply and your patience, and I apologize for the intrusion!
@TwelveBrackets [quote=Chilopoda]The Spiral burrowed through the ground at alarming speeds. The only focus for the dragon was the vibrations that other dragons sent whenever they walked within his territory. The dragon’s mutated body was more than content to hunt whatever it saw fit. Chilopoda was a predator. He was strong, smart and cunning. The centipede-like dragon was sly, slick and he knew how to work around his territory. His long, serpentine body curled around itself as he sat beneath his prey. No dragon ever expected to be attacked from underneath them. His mandibles clacked together in excitement and anticipation. He pulled his head back against his curled body. In one smooth movement, he sprung his head up through the dirt and gravel. The mandibles clamped against the unsuspecting dragon standing there. The dragon screeched as the spiral pulled them back into the dirt and gravel. Chilopoda ate his prey without chewing. His mandibles opened as he gave out a screech. He felt the vibrations of the dragons running above him. The Spiral moved through the ground to find his next meal.[/quote]
@TwelveBrackets
Chilopoda wrote:
The Spiral burrowed through the ground at alarming speeds. The only focus for the dragon was the vibrations that other dragons sent whenever they walked within his territory. The dragon’s mutated body was more than content to hunt whatever it saw fit. Chilopoda was a predator. He was strong, smart and cunning. The centipede-like dragon was sly, slick and he knew how to work around his territory. His long, serpentine body curled around itself as he sat beneath his prey. No dragon ever expected to be attacked from underneath them. His mandibles clacked together in excitement and anticipation. He pulled his head back against his curled body. In one smooth movement, he sprung his head up through the dirt and gravel. The mandibles clamped against the unsuspecting dragon standing there. The dragon screeched as the spiral pulled them back into the dirt and gravel. Chilopoda ate his prey without chewing. His mandibles opened as he gave out a screech. He felt the vibrations of the dragons running above him. The Spiral moved through the ground to find his next meal.
noSD0w3.png
@Venusian [quote=Evelyn]Evelyn was known as the flirt throughout the clan. She flirted with any dragon her four eyes saw within her range of sight. Though, Evelyn’s flirting was met with resistance and fear. The Mirror’s colors were bright and flashy. The colors were seen as a warning by the other dragons. Evelyn was dangerous – poisonous. The bright pink and orange that surrounded her black body was a clear warning. [i]Stay away[/i]. It didn’t bother Evelyn one bit that they tended to flinch and stray away whenever they saw her. She knew that it was due to her colors. Of course, she tended to poison whoever dared to get too close to her. “All’s fair in love and war after all,” she said as she watched another dragon run away from her. “All’s fair …” The Mirror wasn’t sure why she was poisonous. One touch of her skin, and another dragon will fall ill. It had been that way since birth. She became what others had thought of her. A dangerous beast …[/quote] [quote=Nimue]The Pearlcatcher always smelled like sugar and cotton candy. It didn’t bother Nimue as she lived making sweets for other dragons. She was meant to smell like sugar and cotton candy. Nimue was the best at her art. Dragons flew miles to buy her sweets and candy. It amazed Nimue how popular she grew in such a short amount of time. Others would fight over her limited edition sweets whenever she sold them. It impressed her. It wasn’t as if she did anything special with her sweets and candy. Well, it may have the effect of giving the dragons sweet dreams when they went to sleep that night. Can you blame her though? Nimue had to eat somehow. Being a dream eater wasn’t all that simple. She couldn’t eat nightmares. They made her sick. She made sure her meals would be sweet like the way she smelled. A sweet dream was delicious and nutritious after all.[/quote]
@Venusian
Evelyn wrote:
Evelyn was known as the flirt throughout the clan. She flirted with any dragon her four eyes saw within her range of sight. Though, Evelyn’s flirting was met with resistance and fear. The Mirror’s colors were bright and flashy. The colors were seen as a warning by the other dragons. Evelyn was dangerous – poisonous. The bright pink and orange that surrounded her black body was a clear warning. Stay away. It didn’t bother Evelyn one bit that they tended to flinch and stray away whenever they saw her. She knew that it was due to her colors. Of course, she tended to poison whoever dared to get too close to her.

“All’s fair in love and war after all,” she said as she watched another dragon run away from her. “All’s fair …”

The Mirror wasn’t sure why she was poisonous. One touch of her skin, and another dragon will fall ill. It had been that way since birth. She became what others had thought of her. A dangerous beast …
Nimue wrote:
The Pearlcatcher always smelled like sugar and cotton candy. It didn’t bother Nimue as she lived making sweets for other dragons. She was meant to smell like sugar and cotton candy. Nimue was the best at her art. Dragons flew miles to buy her sweets and candy. It amazed Nimue how popular she grew in such a short amount of time. Others would fight over her limited edition sweets whenever she sold them. It impressed her. It wasn’t as if she did anything special with her sweets and candy. Well, it may have the effect of giving the dragons sweet dreams when they went to sleep that night.

Can you blame her though? Nimue had to eat somehow.

Being a dream eater wasn’t all that simple. She couldn’t eat nightmares. They made her sick. She made sure her meals would be sweet like the way she smelled. A sweet dream was delicious and nutritious after all.
noSD0w3.png
@Abysea [quote=Lucas]Lucas glowed with the night sky and the sea. Their body glittered like the stars, but the green blended in with the twinkle of the sea at night. The dragon was meant to be part of the night. Lucas was meant to be part of the sea. They were a dragon that had a specific job. Lucas was to keep the stars in line and they were to make sure they did not stray. Many dragons could see the Veilspun dipping through the night sky without a care in the world. They would place fallen stars back into place before moving on to the next task at hand. Lucas gave a laugh as they sped through the sky looking for more stars. Their body twinkled with the stars as the green glow gave off the algae that glows at night in the water. The Veilspun enjoyed their job to help the stars.[/quote]
@Abysea
Lucas wrote:
Lucas glowed with the night sky and the sea. Their body glittered like the stars, but the green blended in with the twinkle of the sea at night. The dragon was meant to be part of the night. Lucas was meant to be part of the sea. They were a dragon that had a specific job. Lucas was to keep the stars in line and they were to make sure they did not stray. Many dragons could see the Veilspun dipping through the night sky without a care in the world. They would place fallen stars back into place before moving on to the next task at hand. Lucas gave a laugh as they sped through the sky looking for more stars. Their body twinkled with the stars as the green glow gave off the algae that glows at night in the water. The Veilspun enjoyed their job to help the stars.
noSD0w3.png
@lethaldaywalker [quote=???]The glowing eyes of the scorned Coatl looked down upon the group of dragons in the gorge they called home. His eyes narrowed as he hissed. His tongue came snaking out of his mouth as if he was a snake himself. Others would have called him a snake. He didn’t have a name. His feathers and scales were starting to darken. He was beginning to become corrupted. All his family and friends, who once said they loved him, banished and vilified him. It wasn’t his fault that he had been infected by an unsightly creature. The Coatl paced back and forth on the ridge as he thought about the dragons below him. Every thought made him angrier and angrier. It clouded his thought process. It clouded his own morals. His eyes stared at the dragons beneath him before he trilled in frustration and annoyance. He would get his revenge on them.[/quote]
@lethaldaywalker
??? wrote:
The glowing eyes of the scorned Coatl looked down upon the group of dragons in the gorge they called home. His eyes narrowed as he hissed. His tongue came snaking out of his mouth as if he was a snake himself. Others would have called him a snake. He didn’t have a name. His feathers and scales were starting to darken. He was beginning to become corrupted. All his family and friends, who once said they loved him, banished and vilified him. It wasn’t his fault that he had been infected by an unsightly creature. The Coatl paced back and forth on the ridge as he thought about the dragons below him. Every thought made him angrier and angrier. It clouded his thought process. It clouded his own morals. His eyes stared at the dragons beneath him before he trilled in frustration and annoyance.

He would get his revenge on them.
noSD0w3.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13