Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sidya's Hellish Art Shop[Full]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36
Oh wow... it's awesome to run across someone else who is aware of Vash and the animation/manga! I admit that Trigun was a huge part of my childhood as well; to the point where Vash has become a comfort character to me despite, y'know. Being the intellectual property of someone else.

Ahem. That said, thank you for the amazing compliment on V! It means a great deal to me. ;; I'm also glad that more than one idea was appealing and/or inspiring for you! Even if it may make it slightly difficult in the long run, aha. Hopefully it won't though.

As for the payment, I went ahead and sent it! Thank you so, so much for taking this on. I am positively ecstatic to see what you come up with. <3
Oh wow... it's awesome to run across someone else who is aware of Vash and the animation/manga! I admit that Trigun was a huge part of my childhood as well; to the point where Vash has become a comfort character to me despite, y'know. Being the intellectual property of someone else.

Ahem. That said, thank you for the amazing compliment on V! It means a great deal to me. ;; I'm also glad that more than one idea was appealing and/or inspiring for you! Even if it may make it slightly difficult in the long run, aha. Hopefully it won't though.

As for the payment, I went ahead and sent it! Thank you so, so much for taking this on. I am positively ecstatic to see what you come up with. <3
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Sidya

Name: Batrael
Dragon or OC: Vilmar
Reference: Unfortunately I have only this one picture of reference, so I'm sorry in advance for the lackluster written description - he is an androgynous twink, freakishly tall (189cm), shoulder length hair always tied/pinned up to be half neck length. Has brown eyes with reddish tint.
Scratches and hickeys always present.
Loves his piercings and collars/chokers, pierced tongue, dresses in japanese punk/gothic fashion, usually in dark colors (blacks, dark purples, sometimes with a little bit of dark pink/red accessories).
Carries six pokeballs (yes, it is a poke trainer).

Brief description of character: In public Vilmar is very confident, loves showing himself off, acts like he owns the place and people around him in that feral dangerous way with some royal airs to it. He is a ghost type gym leader. Oftentimes acts in an impish way, pranking people and sending his ghost pokemon to scare them, though it is just an act he puts on for his position - in private he is a soft, loving guy. One that won't hesitate to punch god if needed.

Commission Type: Full Body
Commission Style: Flat Color
Pose / Expression: I'd like him standing all confident and ready for a challenger, smirking with his arms crossed, pokeballs visible on the belt.
Background: gradient
Payment Type: Gems

It's my first time actually commissioning someone other than a friend so please tell me if there isn't enough info on him ;-;
@Sidya

Name: Batrael
Dragon or OC: Vilmar
Reference: Unfortunately I have only this one picture of reference, so I'm sorry in advance for the lackluster written description - he is an androgynous twink, freakishly tall (189cm), shoulder length hair always tied/pinned up to be half neck length. Has brown eyes with reddish tint.
Scratches and hickeys always present.
Loves his piercings and collars/chokers, pierced tongue, dresses in japanese punk/gothic fashion, usually in dark colors (blacks, dark purples, sometimes with a little bit of dark pink/red accessories).
Carries six pokeballs (yes, it is a poke trainer).

Brief description of character: In public Vilmar is very confident, loves showing himself off, acts like he owns the place and people around him in that feral dangerous way with some royal airs to it. He is a ghost type gym leader. Oftentimes acts in an impish way, pranking people and sending his ghost pokemon to scare them, though it is just an act he puts on for his position - in private he is a soft, loving guy. One that won't hesitate to punch god if needed.

Commission Type: Full Body
Commission Style: Flat Color
Pose / Expression: I'd like him standing all confident and ready for a challenger, smirking with his arms crossed, pokeballs visible on the belt.
Background: gradient
Payment Type: Gems

It's my first time actually commissioning someone other than a friend so please tell me if there isn't enough info on him ;-;
Fd5cQVO.png

@Batrael
Everything is described very well and I like the character! It adds to his charm the fact that he is a trainer of ghost type pokemons, that's my favorite type! <3
I just have a question for the outfit - do I have to come up with one myself or do you have an outfit in mind that you could send me? :D
I'm pricing the drawing at 1400g, I hope that's okay!
You can send payment right away or wait until I let you know I'm starting a sketch for you <3

@IAmV
I personally have purchased the manga in a special edition binding! I love it!
I totally understand what the comfort character is all about! I have one too, it's Zagreus from the game Hades <3
I'm sure I'll get along with this drawing, it will be good, haha!

@Batrael
Everything is described very well and I like the character! It adds to his charm the fact that he is a trainer of ghost type pokemons, that's my favorite type! <3
I just have a question for the outfit - do I have to come up with one myself or do you have an outfit in mind that you could send me? :D
I'm pricing the drawing at 1400g, I hope that's okay!
You can send payment right away or wait until I let you know I'm starting a sketch for you <3

@IAmV
I personally have purchased the manga in a special edition binding! I love it!
I totally understand what the comfort character is all about! I have one too, it's Zagreus from the game Hades <3
I'm sure I'll get along with this drawing, it will be good, haha!
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
Oh, I actually do have an outfit (or a baseline for one) in mind!
I was hoping to give him something based on this if it's not too much.
And sending the gems your way!
Oh, I actually do have an outfit (or a baseline for one) in mind!
I was hoping to give him something based on this if it's not too much.
And sending the gems your way!
Fd5cQVO.png

@Batrael
Awesome, thanks for passing the base for the outfit and for the payment! <3

@Batrael
Awesome, thanks for passing the base for the outfit and for the payment! <3
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
[center] @wolvykasu Sorry for the slight delay, but I finished the art for you! I'm not the best when it comes to drawing backgrounds, but I hope you like it too! [url=https://i.imgur.com/2MzaOMD.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/2MzaOMD.jpg[/img] @foxesave I finished the angel for you! I hope you like my interpretation of him! [url=https://i.imgur.com/LRiMcC2.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/LRiMcC2.png[/img]

@wolvykasu
Sorry for the slight delay, but I finished the art for you!
I'm not the best when it comes to drawing backgrounds, but I hope you like it too!

2MzaOMD.jpg

@
foxesave
I finished the angel for you!
I hope you like my interpretation of him!

LRiMcC2.png
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
oh this is simply amazing!
the background is alright, no worries about that since the focus is on these two.
thank you very much for your time
oh this is simply amazing!
the background is alright, no worries about that since the focus is on these two.
thank you very much for your time
Kasu's previous festival bundles
Kasu's everything shop
I also sell character designs here
Add me to the sidelist please! ♥
Add me to the sidelist please! ♥

Natsuka she/they, fr+9
Art shop
Skin shop
My fiance Art Shop
Hatchery

E1gZYbR.png
I absolutely adore it <3 thank you so much!
I absolutely adore it <3 thank you so much!
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
@Sidya Can I get on the pinglist / waitlist / a slot for gems? Whatever is open ^^
@Sidya Can I get on the pinglist / waitlist / a slot for gems? Whatever is open ^^
adfa.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35 36