Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sidya's Hellish Art Shop[Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
Name: Huolon
Dragon or OC: ref removed with art completion~
Reference: In link above! As a note; the detailing on her coat is optional or can be simplified if needed~
Brief description of character: Typical vampire gal with a snooty attitude
Commission Type: Headshot
Commission Style: Flat color
Pose / Expression: Possibly her looking angry/annoyed, or something in that realm! Whatever works for you is fine though ^^
Background: No thank you!
Payment Type: Gems
Name: Huolon
Dragon or OC: ref removed with art completion~
Reference: In link above! As a note; the detailing on her coat is optional or can be simplified if needed~
Brief description of character: Typical vampire gal with a snooty attitude
Commission Type: Headshot
Commission Style: Flat color
Pose / Expression: Possibly her looking angry/annoyed, or something in that realm! Whatever works for you is fine though ^^
Background: No thank you!
Payment Type: Gems
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png

@Huolon

Oh my, very nice gal you had there!
No problem, I'll try to draw her as annoyed as possible, I like such facial expressions!

There will be 500g for headshot.
You can send payment now or wait until I let you know I'm starting your drawning, your choice now, haha <3
Hope that's okay!

@Huolon

Oh my, very nice gal you had there!
No problem, I'll try to draw her as annoyed as possible, I like such facial expressions!

There will be 500g for headshot.
You can send payment now or wait until I let you know I'm starting your drawning, your choice now, haha <3
Hope that's okay!
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
[center] @MushroomEmpress Woah! Finally someone want a creepy/dark drawning from me! I'll always say "the creepier the better", dark always in my heart <3 I really like your characters and their story, I will be happy to create a piece of these two and their Deity! For this piece it will be 2500g, you can send payment now or later, when I tell you that I am starting to draw your drawing [emoji=aberration love size=1]

@MushroomEmpress

Woah! Finally someone want a creepy/dark drawning from me! I'll always say "the creepier the better", dark always in my heart <3

I really like your characters and their story, I will be happy to create a piece of these two and their Deity!
For this piece it will be 2500g, you can send payment now or later, when I tell you that I am starting to draw your drawing
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
Yay I’m glad to hear you like my babies >w< I really love dark art so your shop is just perfect haha
I’ll send a CR with the payment right away!
Yay I’m glad to hear you like my babies >w< I really love dark art so your shop is just perfect haha
I’ll send a CR with the payment right away!
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@Sidya Oooh okay Im out of the house right now but I would definitely be interested ^^ Would I be able to put in more than one order or would you rather me wait?
@Sidya Oooh okay Im out of the house right now but I would definitely be interested ^^ Would I be able to put in more than one order or would you rather me wait?
adfa.png
@Sidya Can I be placed on the waitlist as well
@Sidya Can I be placed on the waitlist as well
adfa.png

@MushroomEmpress

Thank you! <3

@Riku114

I added you to the normal list and to the waitlist! I'll take one order for now, but you can take as many places as you like in waitlist, I don't mind at all!
When you come back home, please fill in the order form, I made extra slot for one order for you <3

@MushroomEmpress

Thank you! <3

@Riku114

I added you to the normal list and to the waitlist! I'll take one order for now, but you can take as many places as you like in waitlist, I don't mind at all!
When you come back home, please fill in the order form, I made extra slot for one order for you <3
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@Sidya Sweet will do ^^
@Sidya Sweet will do ^^
adfa.png
Is it possible to be put on the waitlist?
Is it possible to be put on the waitlist?
lSyxazy.png
FMoJ9vk.png
xKIpW2A.png
G8AyR6r.png

@Sashathebrave

Of course! I added you <3

@Sashathebrave

Of course! I added you <3
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop