Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Inari's Humble ArtShop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@bonivich Glad to hear that! I really like his lore so I'll try to include as much as possible in the drawing :)

No needs to send anything now, I only ask for the payment after you've confirmed that you like the sketch, so it's fair for both of us ^^
Thank you so much for your time, I'll get back to you shortly.
@bonivich Glad to hear that! I really like his lore so I'll try to include as much as possible in the drawing :)

No needs to send anything now, I only ask for the payment after you've confirmed that you like the sketch, so it's fair for both of us ^^
Thank you so much for your time, I'll get back to you shortly.
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@InariKitsunee Thank you so much! And I am so glad you like him/his lore! I love him very much, and can't wait to get more art of him!

And of course, happy to send payment after the approved sketch~ ♥ Thank you again, and can't wait to see what you come up with. ♥♥
@InariKitsunee Thank you so much! And I am so glad you like him/his lore! I love him very much, and can't wait to get more art of him!

And of course, happy to send payment after the approved sketch~ ♥ Thank you again, and can't wait to see what you come up with. ♥♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

[center][emoji=deer skull size=1][/center]

4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@InariKitsunee [b]Username :[/b] Tsant [b]Slot :[/b] Headshot, flat [b]Payment :[/b] gems [b]Character :[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49252144][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/492522/49252144_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Additional Info :[/b] I ready to extra pay for apparel x) Some details in dragon's bio. If you somehow show the dark part (familiar) of him, it will be awesome
@InariKitsunee

Username : Tsant

Slot : Headshot, flat

Payment : gems

Character : 49252144_350.png

Additional Info : I ready to extra pay for apparel x) Some details in dragon's bio. If you somehow show the dark part (familiar) of him, it will be awesome
ATtOgjZ.png4nUjXiX.png
@Tsant Hi ! Wish pleasure, if I understand well you want me to include the familiar (His dark self) right ? I can do that for an extra 350g (The top hat is included) for a total of 1350g, is this price alright for you ?
@Tsant Hi ! Wish pleasure, if I understand well you want me to include the familiar (His dark self) right ? I can do that for an extra 350g (The top hat is included) for a total of 1350g, is this price alright for you ?
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@InariKitsunee Yes, it's alright, thank you! [emoji=heart size=1] I will send you CR
@InariKitsunee
Yes, it's alright, thank you!
I will send you CR
ATtOgjZ.png4nUjXiX.png
@InariKitsunee Your style ([url=https://i.ibb.co/PtDPjbk/Para-Aether.png]here[/url] specifically) is incredibly nostalgic and I absolutely love it <3 Thank you so much for allowing me a slot and apologies for the late reply - work was busy today! [b]Username :[/b] DobhranLiath [b]Slot :[/b] Headshot/flat [b]Payment :[/b] G [b]Character :[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77518651][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/775187/77518651_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Additional Info :[/b] [b]Ceilp[/b] is my Swamphaunt Kelpie gal (she's got a bit of bio and some artwork already in play) and so with the other requests I've made to other wonder-workers, could any of her accent vines be included? I could not determine whether your following statement meant accents/skins could be requested or should be excluded from consideration, "This add-on excludes most skins/accents/umas and heavy outfits (more than 9 pieces of apparel or very high coverage outfits)." Thank you in advance for your consideration and please let me know what I owe if you would consider the extra request.
@InariKitsunee

Your style (here specifically) is incredibly nostalgic and I absolutely love it <3

Thank you so much for allowing me a slot and apologies for the late reply - work was busy today!

Username : DobhranLiath
Slot : Headshot/flat
Payment : G
Character :
77518651_350.png
Additional Info : Ceilp is my Swamphaunt Kelpie gal (she's got a bit of bio and some artwork already in play) and so with the other requests I've made to other wonder-workers, could any of her accent vines be included? I could not determine whether your following statement meant accents/skins could be requested or should be excluded from consideration, "This add-on excludes most skins/accents/umas and heavy outfits (more than 9 pieces of apparel or very high coverage outfits)."

Thank you in advance for your consideration and please let me know what I owe if you would consider the extra request.
@DobhranLiath Ah yes, sorry for the awkward formulation, I meant that the 100kt/g add-on excludes most UMAs because this price will change depending on the amount of details I have to work with ! I'm terribly sorry for the confusion :(
For this accent I can work with an extra 150kt/g ! (1150g total) Is that alright with you ? And no worries for the late reply, I understand :)

Also I'll make sure to use a similar art style for your commission !

p.s. : I love how they match their familiar, they're both lovely !
@DobhranLiath Ah yes, sorry for the awkward formulation, I meant that the 100kt/g add-on excludes most UMAs because this price will change depending on the amount of details I have to work with ! I'm terribly sorry for the confusion :(
For this accent I can work with an extra 150kt/g ! (1150g total) Is that alright with you ? And no worries for the late reply, I understand :)

Also I'll make sure to use a similar art style for your commission !

p.s. : I love how they match their familiar, they're both lovely !
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@InariKitsunee
Username : Kano3Shuuya

Slot : colored sketch! chest up
Payment : FRC
Character : sent on discord! Wrinmgos:))
Additional Info : the noodle man
@InariKitsunee
Username : Kano3Shuuya

Slot : colored sketch! chest up
Payment : FRC
Character : sent on discord! Wrinmgos:))
Additional Info : the noodle man
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya For that price it would be a colored bust\chest-up ;0
@Kano3Shuuya For that price it would be a colored bust\chest-up ;0
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21