Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Deasil's Art Corner [CLOSED]
1 2 3
[center] [i][font=Century Gothic][size=7]Deasil's Art Corner[/size][/i] ----- [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402884051247300610/941353060800806983/Woah_not_as_small_Dunkirk.png[/img][nextcol][size=7][center][b]Welcome, everyone, to my humble little art corner![/b] My name is Deasil, but you can also call me Dea or Riso! I'm a hobbyist artist and scatterscroll enthusiast, and I'm happy to have you! Please check the header and the bottom of this post for the current status of my shop and keep in mind pinglists are always open if you're interested! Don't forget to check my rules [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3102815#post_50309486] HERE[/url] and the slot availability for each style I offer [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3102815/1#post_50309488]HERE[/url]! I hope you find what you're looking for :)[/center][/size][/columns] [/center] ------ [center][size=6][b]Status: CLOSED[/b][/size] Might reopen one day?
Deasil's Art Corner
Woah_not_as_small_Dunkirk.png
Welcome, everyone, to my humble little art corner!

My name is Deasil, but you can also call me Dea or Riso! I'm a hobbyist artist and scatterscroll enthusiast, and I'm happy to have you!

Please check the header and the bottom of this post for the current status of my shop and keep in mind pinglists are always open if you're interested! Don't forget to check my rules HERE and the slot availability for each style I offer HERE! I hope you find what you're looking for :)

Might reopen one day?

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
Rules/TOS

If you ignore any of my rules, I will ignore you.
If you're unwilling to acknowledge my boundaries and artistic limitations, I'm not willing to work with you. Any and all exceptions will be mentioned in my rules.

If you have any doubts, please ask. If anything is left unclear, i'd like to know!
Conversion
100 Gems : 100,000 Treasure : 1USD

General Rules:
• You absolutely may not claim any of my art as your own. No exceptions. You may also never repost any art on this page unless you paid for it (No, not even with credit.).
• I require 2/3 of the payment up front and the rest once I have sent you (and we have agreed upon) a Sketch/WIP.
• I will try to finish your commission within one-two weeks, but be mindful that I am currently a student and will prioritize work over art. If something unexpected happens that will delay your art, I will inform you. If the new time span is a problem, I am willing to issue a partial or full refund (depends on how far i've gotten).
• Apart from the exception mentioned in the previous rule, I will not issue refunds AFTER I have sent you the first WIP. If you'd like a refund for any reason, please do so before I begin working.
• Keep in mind that I'm only human so my drawings and styles may vary a little! I will always try my best for you, but sometimes my style decides it's in a silly goofy mood.
• I accept mixed payment with fr currency! I do not accept mixing fr and real currency (please check which currencies I'm currently accepting!).

Ordering
Please use the ordering form located at the bottom of this post. I strongly prefer if you reply to this thread with it, but if, for whatever reason, you'd like to DM/PM me, that's also fine.
• Unless you're commissioning me for a design, I do not accept descriptions as references. It can be simple, but I need something visual to work with for characters.
• I do not keep a queue list in my thread, but don't worry! If I have accepted your order, It's being worked on soon.

What I Draw
• I'm comfortable in drawing any feral or anthro characters, being reptilian, amphibious, or mammalian in design.
• I only accept humans in headshot sketch-type commissions.
• Complex or detailed designs may be subject to additional charges unless you specify in your order that you're fine with the design being simplified (this rule is largely intended for complex markings but can apply to other design choices).
• I do not draw apparel. The only two exceptions are humans, where I'm fine with adding the collars of their shirts, and minimal apparel such as simple jewelry.
• I'm fine with drawing some gore/blood, but nothing intense.
• I do not draw mechanical designs.
• Absolutely no NSFW.

Usage
• My art is intended for personal and non-commercial usage!
• Credit must be given to me for the artwork upon re-upload, you may use any of my social media!
• Absolutely NO NFT's, Crypto, or anything of the sort. This will not be tolerated.
• DO NOT Alter, Edit, Trace, Line, Shade, Color, Add To, Take away from, Claim, Resell, or Redistribute any of my Artwork. I do not permit it by any Client, Artist, or Person. You may Heavily Reference WITH appropriate crediting.

Ordering Form
wrote:
@Deasil
Payment type:
How much are you willing to spend?:
Comission Type:
Inspiration (optional):
Reference:
Notes:

Note:
• Inspirations are completely optional! They can be moodboards/songs/stories or anything of the sort!
• The 'how much' section is intended for additional payments (complexity, more detail/neatness/etc)! The base price will never change.

Rules/TOS

If you ignore any of my rules, I will ignore you.
If you're unwilling to acknowledge my boundaries and artistic limitations, I'm not willing to work with you. Any and all exceptions will be mentioned in my rules.

If you have any doubts, please ask. If anything is left unclear, i'd like to know!
Conversion
100 Gems : 100,000 Treasure : 1USD

General Rules:
• You absolutely may not claim any of my art as your own. No exceptions. You may also never repost any art on this page unless you paid for it (No, not even with credit.).
• I require 2/3 of the payment up front and the rest once I have sent you (and we have agreed upon) a Sketch/WIP.
• I will try to finish your commission within one-two weeks, but be mindful that I am currently a student and will prioritize work over art. If something unexpected happens that will delay your art, I will inform you. If the new time span is a problem, I am willing to issue a partial or full refund (depends on how far i've gotten).
• Apart from the exception mentioned in the previous rule, I will not issue refunds AFTER I have sent you the first WIP. If you'd like a refund for any reason, please do so before I begin working.
• Keep in mind that I'm only human so my drawings and styles may vary a little! I will always try my best for you, but sometimes my style decides it's in a silly goofy mood.
• I accept mixed payment with fr currency! I do not accept mixing fr and real currency (please check which currencies I'm currently accepting!).

Ordering
Please use the ordering form located at the bottom of this post. I strongly prefer if you reply to this thread with it, but if, for whatever reason, you'd like to DM/PM me, that's also fine.
• Unless you're commissioning me for a design, I do not accept descriptions as references. It can be simple, but I need something visual to work with for characters.
• I do not keep a queue list in my thread, but don't worry! If I have accepted your order, It's being worked on soon.

What I Draw
• I'm comfortable in drawing any feral or anthro characters, being reptilian, amphibious, or mammalian in design.
• I only accept humans in headshot sketch-type commissions.
• Complex or detailed designs may be subject to additional charges unless you specify in your order that you're fine with the design being simplified (this rule is largely intended for complex markings but can apply to other design choices).
• I do not draw apparel. The only two exceptions are humans, where I'm fine with adding the collars of their shirts, and minimal apparel such as simple jewelry.
• I'm fine with drawing some gore/blood, but nothing intense.
• I do not draw mechanical designs.
• Absolutely no NSFW.

Usage
• My art is intended for personal and non-commercial usage!
• Credit must be given to me for the artwork upon re-upload, you may use any of my social media!
• Absolutely NO NFT's, Crypto, or anything of the sort. This will not be tolerated.
• DO NOT Alter, Edit, Trace, Line, Shade, Color, Add To, Take away from, Claim, Resell, or Redistribute any of my Artwork. I do not permit it by any Client, Artist, or Person. You may Heavily Reference WITH appropriate crediting.

Ordering Form
wrote:
@Deasil
Payment type:
How much are you willing to spend?:
Comission Type:
Inspiration (optional):
Reference:
Notes:

Note:
• Inspirations are completely optional! They can be moodboards/songs/stories or anything of the sort!
• The 'how much' section is intended for additional payments (complexity, more detail/neatness/etc)! The base price will never change.

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
[center] [i][font=Century Gothic][size=7]Comission Types[/size][/i][/center] ----- [center][b]All images are clickable if you'd like to see them at a higher resolution! Currently accepting: GEMS ONLY[/b][/center] [b]Doodles[/b][size=2] • These commission types will usually be completed first since I typically use them as warm-ups. • The examples given were previous warm-ups, commissions themselves will be cleaner. • The more you pay me, the more time I'll spend increasing the quality of your art. • A colored version can be requested for an additional price, although expect some simplification to match the style more fluidly! •A simple messy/sketchy background can also be added for type B drawings for an additional price.[/size] [b]TYPE A[/b] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402884051247300610/942481325322014730/haha_cheese_it.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402884051247300610/942481325322014730/haha_cheese_it.png[/img][/url] [b]Base Price:[/b] 500 gems [b]Slots:[/b] Open! [3/-] ----- [b]TYPE B[/b] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402884051247300610/942486954459660368/Sketch_B_lol.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402884051247300610/942486954459660368/Sketch_B_lol.png[/img][/url] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402884051247300610/942487324464394270/sktch_B_2.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402884051247300610/942487324464394270/sktch_B_2.png[/img][/url] [b]Base Price:[/b] 1000 gems [b]Slots:[/b] Open! [0/-] ----- [b]Lineart + Color[/b][size=2] • These commission types will most likely take longer due to the complexity! • Examples are pretty good representations of what you'll receive! • You may also bribe me to spend more time with your order with these.[/size] [b]TYPE A[/b] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684546616254136424/942490163328741457/Line_A.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/684546616254136424/942490163328741457/Line_A.png[/img][/url] [b]Base Price:[/b] 1500 gems [b]Slots:[/b] Open! [3/5] ----- [b]TYPE B[/b] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402884051247300610/942491478796689428/AGARI-_B_1.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402884051247300610/942491478796689428/AGARI-_B_1.png[/img][/url] [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402884051247300610/942491745080455188/SAGE-_B_2.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/402884051247300610/942491745080455188/SAGE-_B_2.png[/img][/url] [b]Base Price:[/b] 2000 gems [b]Slots:[/b] Closed! [0/0] ----- [b]Custom Design[/b][size=2] • Do you like my designs? Want me to make something for you? This is th option for you! • This option is for [b]feral only[/b] designs! I may add anthros in the future. • Inspiration and descriptions of what you'd like are highly encouraged! • The standard for this commission type is a full-body drawing (Type B for Lineart+Coloring) and color palette, but a headshot can be added for an additional price. • Additional charges may be requested depending on the complexity of the design. •Multiple WIPs may be offered if I'm indecisive, and you will have the final choice in design![/size] [b]Base Price:[/b] 2500 gems [b]Slots:[/b] Closed! [1/1]
Comission Types

All images are clickable if you'd like to see them at a higher resolution!

Currently accepting: GEMS ONLY

Doodles
• These commission types will usually be completed first since I typically use them as warm-ups.
• The examples given were previous warm-ups, commissions themselves will be cleaner.
• The more you pay me, the more time I'll spend increasing the quality of your art.
• A colored version can be requested for an additional price, although expect some simplification to match the style more fluidly!
•A simple messy/sketchy background can also be added for type B drawings for an additional price.

TYPE A

haha_cheese_it.png

Base Price: 500 gems
Slots: Open! [3/-]

TYPE B

Sketch_B_lol.png

sktch_B_2.png

Base Price: 1000 gems
Slots: Open! [0/-]

Lineart + Color
• These commission types will most likely take longer due to the complexity!
• Examples are pretty good representations of what you'll receive!
• You may also bribe me to spend more time with your order with these.

TYPE A

Line_A.png

Base Price: 1500 gems
Slots: Open! [3/5]

TYPE B

AGARI-_B_1.png

SAGE-_B_2.png

Base Price: 2000 gems
Slots: Closed! [0/0]

Custom Design
• Do you like my designs? Want me to make something for you? This is th option for you!
• This option is for feral only designs! I may add anthros in the future.
• Inspiration and descriptions of what you'd like are highly encouraged!
• The standard for this commission type is a full-body drawing (Type B for Lineart+Coloring) and color palette, but a headshot can be added for an additional price.
• Additional charges may be requested depending on the complexity of the design.
•Multiple WIPs may be offered if I'm indecisive, and you will have the final choice in design!

Base Price: 2500 gems
Slots: Closed! [1/1]

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
Pinglist

Woah, A Pinglist wrote:
@/LovelyDeeps @/corvidesque @/Barrdwing @/Incantamentum @/Cerpyn @/Rosefoot @/KaidaCresto @/ChaosSama
Woah, A Pinglist For Lineart B wrote:
@/Slurpuff @/Elextra
If you'd like to be added, just ask!
Pinglist

Woah, A Pinglist wrote:
@/LovelyDeeps @/corvidesque @/Barrdwing @/Incantamentum @/Cerpyn @/Rosefoot @/KaidaCresto @/ChaosSama
Woah, A Pinglist For Lineart B wrote:
@/Slurpuff @/Elextra
If you'd like to be added, just ask!

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
Res- Just in case ;)
Res- Just in case ;)

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
Can I please be put on your pinglist :0 I absolutely love your art it’s so coolll
Can I please be put on your pinglist :0 I absolutely love your art it’s so coolll
[quote=Woah a Pinglist] @LovelyDeeps @corvidesque @Barrdwing @Incantamentum @Cerpyn @Rosefoot @KaidaCresto[/quote] [center] [b]Aaaaand we're open![/b] If I forgot anything, please yell at me [/center] [size=1] (psssst, KaidaCresto i'm sorry i 100% missed your message)[/size]
Aaaaand we're open!

If I forgot anything, please yell at me

(psssst, KaidaCresto i'm sorry i 100% missed your message)

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
@Deasil
Payment type: Gems
How much are you willing to spend?: 3kg
Comission Type: Lineart + Color type B (fullbody)
Inspiration (optional):
Reference: I'll let you choose any dragon on the front page of my lair, whichever one you feel inspired by would be great! If you have any questions about the dragon you pick let me know. https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/453242/1469102/1
Notes:
@Deasil
Payment type: Gems
How much are you willing to spend?: 3kg
Comission Type: Lineart + Color type B (fullbody)
Inspiration (optional):
Reference: I'll let you choose any dragon on the front page of my lair, whichever one you feel inspired by would be great! If you have any questions about the dragon you pick let me know. https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/453242/1469102/1
Notes:
eN4chTc.png
@Deasil oh I love your style! if it's okay, before i fill out the form I was wondering if you have a preference drawing one of these guys: feofan, thomas thomas, florian or lucille. I'd be interested in either a lineart type A or type B depending!
@Deasil oh I love your style! if it's okay, before i fill out the form I was wondering if you have a preference drawing one of these guys: feofan, thomas thomas, florian or lucille. I'd be interested in either a lineart type A or type B depending!
KENcxyW.png
@Slurpuff
Thank you! Honestly, I like all of them but I'm absolutely in love with Thomas Thomas's design, it's so unique! I'd love to draw him!

Unfortunately, the user before you did snag the only type B lineart slot I had open! So if you'd like you can pick type A or wait awhile :)
@Slurpuff
Thank you! Honestly, I like all of them but I'm absolutely in love with Thomas Thomas's design, it's so unique! I'd love to draw him!

Unfortunately, the user before you did snag the only type B lineart slot I had open! So if you'd like you can pick type A or wait awhile :)

-She/Her They/Them
-CET (+9 FR)
-Check out my Art Shop!
EYES_for_fr.png
1 2 3