Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tooth and bone art shop (Slots Open!)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18
@CalmWolf you're commission is finished let me know if anything's wrong [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/46364676_SlPQz0zzafDrfWw.png[/img]
@CalmWolf

you're commission is finished let me know if anything's wrong

46364676_SlPQz0zzafDrfWw.png
33894995_sCcGCDPLo5T4WkL.png
43315419_JgSKE3puVNmcmzv.png33886701_fQtQUHnKcnlDAoN.png33888483_q4oYxsPRXsgUYH5.png
33889054_WT1mBpfjzBw6sSo.png33889071_y6jggRbRhGp9xzU.png33889085_NAbp6xI5i7M4fYB.png
1024.png
@InfectedSouls | @RATTSPAM

Hello!
I'm sorry if this seems rude, but I posted some forms for either of you back on page nine, yet never really got recognized/confirmed my order was accepted by you guys
If either of you aren't willing to draw my bois, need more information, or just forgot/didn't see my post (+ addition of information for the one order), that's fine! I just want to know the reason why I got ignored for a little bit, is all ^^

(I can also redo my forms if need be! Whatever either of you guys are up for, I'm willing to do. Like I said, just wanted to sort things out and all!)
@InfectedSouls | @RATTSPAM

Hello!
I'm sorry if this seems rude, but I posted some forms for either of you back on page nine, yet never really got recognized/confirmed my order was accepted by you guys
If either of you aren't willing to draw my bois, need more information, or just forgot/didn't see my post (+ addition of information for the one order), that's fine! I just want to know the reason why I got ignored for a little bit, is all ^^

(I can also redo my forms if need be! Whatever either of you guys are up for, I'm willing to do. Like I said, just wanted to sort things out and all!)
Wishlist

Selling Items Here!
My Adopt Sales!
@RATTSPAM
Wow, he looks gorgeous! I'm happy with how it turned out. Thank you so much! ;A;
@RATTSPAM
Wow, he looks gorgeous! I'm happy with how it turned out. Thank you so much! ;A;
HgYb6MR.png
@Smeowchi

oh im really sorry i didnt see that, i can do that just dm me and we can work it out
@Smeowchi

oh im really sorry i didnt see that, i can do that just dm me and we can work it out
43315419_JgSKE3puVNmcmzv.png33886701_fQtQUHnKcnlDAoN.png33888483_q4oYxsPRXsgUYH5.png
33889054_WT1mBpfjzBw6sSo.png33889071_y6jggRbRhGp9xzU.png33889085_NAbp6xI5i7M4fYB.png
1024.png
@Smeowchi
Hey I remember your post but after I accepted your order you didn't send payment after a week and I ended up moving on to other orders, my prices have increased, but if you're still interested in ordering I'd be glad to take your order. If you are interested idea like you to fill out the forum again.
@Smeowchi
Hey I remember your post but after I accepted your order you didn't send payment after a week and I ended up moving on to other orders, my prices have increased, but if you're still interested in ordering I'd be glad to take your order. If you are interested idea like you to fill out the forum again.
Peter-He/Him-Artist-Check out my art shop here!
6212728_67PhCHt0jLk1lKR.gif
yo
Oh, my apologies about that! I wasn't sure if you fully accepted, since we were still talking details and such- ^^'
Thank you so much for clarifying and still being willing to take my order! Here's a re-do of my form with a few things edited

Lpsfan267
Artist- @InfectedSouls
Character(s)- Simone
Size- Bust
Complexity- Sketch
Details- For a pose, I'd like him to be in that kind of stereotypical 'the villain's snapped' sort of scene with just a crazed looking Simone, maybe reminiscent of maniacal laughter. Possibly with a bit of blood, too, like a bloody nose or something (if possible, I'll leave the details up to you)
Also, this detail isn't in any of the art I have so far, but his glasses are actually a deep blue color. Feel free to add that if you want, but it isn't necessary ^^
(I also have a proper ref in the works from someone else, if you'd rather wait a bit longer for that to be finished-)
Payment method - Gems, most likely
Oh, my apologies about that! I wasn't sure if you fully accepted, since we were still talking details and such- ^^'
Thank you so much for clarifying and still being willing to take my order! Here's a re-do of my form with a few things edited

Lpsfan267
Artist- @InfectedSouls
Character(s)- Simone
Size- Bust
Complexity- Sketch
Details- For a pose, I'd like him to be in that kind of stereotypical 'the villain's snapped' sort of scene with just a crazed looking Simone, maybe reminiscent of maniacal laughter. Possibly with a bit of blood, too, like a bloody nose or something (if possible, I'll leave the details up to you)
Also, this detail isn't in any of the art I have so far, but his glasses are actually a deep blue color. Feel free to add that if you want, but it isn't necessary ^^
(I also have a proper ref in the works from someone else, if you'd rather wait a bit longer for that to be finished-)
Payment method - Gems, most likely
Wishlist

Selling Items Here!
My Adopt Sales!
@Lpsfan267
Your slot has been claimed. Your order will be 800kt/800g/8USD, send payment and I can begin working on your order.
@Lpsfan267
Your slot has been claimed. Your order will be 800kt/800g/8USD, send payment and I can begin working on your order.
yo
Bump! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Bump!
yo
[center]@Lpsfan267 Your order is complete, if you need anything changed let me know. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/46605218_BO9jhf2SdzE1H88.png[/img] I accidentally colored it before remembering you only ordered a sketch, so you get the colored version as a bonus! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/46605262_LZCSgiz5p6LZk8e.png[/img][/center]
@Lpsfan267
Your order is complete, if you need anything changed let me know.
46605218_BO9jhf2SdzE1H88.png

I accidentally colored it before remembering you only ordered a sketch, so you get the colored version as a bonus!
46605262_LZCSgiz5p6LZk8e.png
yo
@InfectedSouls

Oh my gosh, he looks great! Tysm for the accidental colored version as well, lol
Do you by chance have a Toyhouse I could credit? or should I credit back to your account here? ^^
@InfectedSouls

Oh my gosh, he looks great! Tysm for the accidental colored version as well, lol
Do you by chance have a Toyhouse I could credit? or should I credit back to your account here? ^^
Wishlist

Selling Items Here!
My Adopt Sales!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18