Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dragons, Humans, Landscapes
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I’d like to claim a slot if I can and add the information when I get back from work if that’s alright!
I’d like to claim a slot if I can and add the information when I get back from work if that’s alright!
mlr8b13.png » Jay
» FR+3
» they/fae
» writer
@jayquills Sure, take your time! :D
@jayquills Sure, take your time! :D
779bb9748f1a01bb53ebd79bec9f8670a24bdf61.png art-shop2.pngwagon_dragon.png
May I be added to the pinglist please? :D Also, would it be possible to commission you for something like a caravan (either to design, or going off of an existing reference), and how much might that be if so? Totally understand if not, but I love the ones you created for Veiled Brambles, so I thought I’d ask! ^^ Thank you either way!!
May I be added to the pinglist please? :D Also, would it be possible to commission you for something like a caravan (either to design, or going off of an existing reference), and how much might that be if so? Totally understand if not, but I love the ones you created for Veiled Brambles, so I thought I’d ask! ^^ Thank you either way!!
@leyline Welcome to the pinglist! And sure! :D If you're talking about the individual carriages, they would be at headshot price (+ complexity) and if you're talking about a scene it would be at landscape price. I'm glad you like my little caravan designs, thank you :D
@leyline Welcome to the pinglist! And sure! :D If you're talking about the individual carriages, they would be at headshot price (+ complexity) and if you're talking about a scene it would be at landscape price. I'm glad you like my little caravan designs, thank you :D
Awesome, thank you so much! ^o^ And of course, they’re wonderful!! I’ll be back as soon as I gather some funds! <3
Awesome, thank you so much! ^o^ And of course, they’re wonderful!! I’ll be back as soon as I gather some funds! <3
I'd love to take the second slot, if still availble :) If Akuroh here looks good to you, I'd be interested in a [b]headshot[/b] for him! I'll be paying in [b]gems[/b], unless you prefer treasure. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74640718][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/746408/74640718_350.png[/img][/url] He's a weird boy who has a hard time trusting others and cummunicating with them, and likes to stay together with his guinea pig and hamster friends (it would be super nice if you can add them in, but absolutely no worries if you don't feel comfortable drawing them!). Generally he's very friendly and curious. Pose and expression is completely up to you - and as far as the bamboo hat is concerned, you can either cover most of Akuroh's face with it like the original FR artwork, or move it so that his head/face is better visible. Whatever you prefer! Thank you for your time <3
I'd love to take the second slot, if still availble :)

If Akuroh here looks good to you, I'd be interested in a headshot for him! I'll be paying in gems, unless you prefer treasure.

74640718_350.png

He's a weird boy who has a hard time trusting others and cummunicating with them, and likes to stay together with his guinea pig and hamster friends (it would be super nice if you can add them in, but absolutely no worries if you don't feel comfortable drawing them!). Generally he's very friendly and curious.

Pose and expression is completely up to you - and as far as the bamboo hat is concerned, you can either cover most of Akuroh's face with it like the original FR artwork, or move it so that his head/face is better visible. Whatever you prefer!

Thank you for your time <3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Are all of the slots taken?
Are all of the slots taken?
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
Hello, I'd possibly be interested in a full landscape do you take unmatched eggs and fest stuff as part of payment?
Hello, I'd possibly be interested in a full landscape do you take unmatched eggs and fest stuff as part of payment?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Luunai Of course! And hello, happy to work with you again! :D I can o the little hamster and guinea pig, no worries :)

@TheHunterZ Unfortunately yeah, sorry :(

@OnyxBat I prefer liquid currency, sorry.
@Luunai Of course! And hello, happy to work with you again! :D I can o the little hamster and guinea pig, no worries :)

@TheHunterZ Unfortunately yeah, sorry :(

@OnyxBat I prefer liquid currency, sorry.
Okay. And what about mixed payment. I can probably save up by the time you open again.
Okay. And what about mixed payment. I can probably save up by the time you open again.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29