Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Human&dragon art [H] Gems and more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Nabesima

If you’re still looking you can check out my art shop > here <

I can draw anything animal/ dragon/ creature like character. And I would love to try my hands on Voidemar. Let me know if you’re interested :3
@Nabesima

If you’re still looking you can check out my art shop > here <

I can draw anything animal/ dragon/ creature like character. And I would love to try my hands on Voidemar. Let me know if you’re interested :3
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Contacted though the art thread!
Contacted though the art thread!
KmnIjfw.png
Ooo I dig Marty's vibe. Here's a link to my art shop and a couple more examples of art I've drawn for my own dragons: Dia, Lav, Ramu.

I'd love to draw some humanoid OC art for ya! I could be convinced to draw a fullbody piece of that's what you're hoping for.
Ooo I dig Marty's vibe. Here's a link to my art shop and a couple more examples of art I've drawn for my own dragons: Dia, Lav, Ramu.

I'd love to draw some humanoid OC art for ya! I could be convinced to draw a fullbody piece of that's what you're hoping for.
f6433320e8dbe41df801f3a326261d72d9763293.png _
Snow | HQsa6bD.png | she/her
[ art shop ] [ gen1 sales ] [ tumblr ]

"dusty footprints harden into stone"
@Snowshinobi Oh I love your artstyle!! [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1] I'd love to get art of Marty and Alastor, waist-ups are fine my be (& I know the pain of drawing legs lol) Would you be willing to do both (separately) or should I choose one of them? :vc
@Snowshinobi
Oh I love your artstyle!! I'd love to get art of Marty and Alastor, waist-ups are fine my be (& I know the pain of drawing legs lol)

Would you be willing to do both (separately) or should I choose one of them? :vc
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima legs are a painnnnn </3 someday i'll get around to practicing them (;

I'm willing draw both of 'em! I've got a short lil form on my art shop page, if you could fill it out for each of them and set up a CR with payment, that'd be awesome! I'll get started asap ^^
@Nabesima legs are a painnnnn </3 someday i'll get around to practicing them (;

I'm willing draw both of 'em! I've got a short lil form on my art shop page, if you could fill it out for each of them and set up a CR with payment, that'd be awesome! I'll get started asap ^^

…also might be a long shot but could I get a third one for a friend's OC?
@Snowshinobi
Should I post it in your art thread or here?

…also might be a long shot but could I get a third one for a friend's OC?
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima In the art thread, please. And sure, I'll do the third one also—sweet of you to get art for a friend! I draw on weekends so it might take a few weeks til I have your art done (longer if you go for the color option). PM me anytime if you'd like updates ^^
@Nabesima In the art thread, please. And sure, I'll do the third one also—sweet of you to get art for a friend! I draw on weekends so it might take a few weeks til I have your art done (longer if you go for the color option). PM me anytime if you'd like updates ^^

note: I prefer to discuss prices in PM ^^

I have traditional examples of my art in my sig! (art dump)
If interested, feel free to PM me :3

I could probably do 2 character drawings, but it will take me longer and I would like a pose/pose idea to base it off of :>
@Nabesima

note: I prefer to discuss prices in PM ^^

I have traditional examples of my art in my sig! (art dump)
If interested, feel free to PM me :3

I could probably do 2 character drawings, but it will take me longer and I would like a pose/pose idea to base it off of :>
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
Contacted through DMs! [emoji=new friend size=1]
Contacted through DMs!
KmnIjfw.png
honestly I'm partially using pings just to mark off the threads that I looked at
honestly I'm partially using pings just to mark off the threads that I looked at
KmnIjfw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16