Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Human&dragon art [H] Gems and more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Hello! Check out my art shop and tumblr, linked below, for pricing and examples.

I'm interested in your Accent: Stargaze Filigree, Accent: Glowscale, anything you have from my https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52604629, and of course gems!

I LOVE drawing fantasy outfit designs (here's a recent sheet I did for my DnD character), but would be happy with anything else you're into. For outfit designs, I could do a sheet of them for the same character in different outfits like I linked above, or something else. Let me know! ^^
Hello! Check out my art shop and tumblr, linked below, for pricing and examples.

I'm interested in your Accent: Stargaze Filigree, Accent: Glowscale, anything you have from my https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52604629, and of course gems!

I LOVE drawing fantasy outfit designs (here's a recent sheet I did for my DnD character), but would be happy with anything else you're into. For outfit designs, I could do a sheet of them for the same character in different outfits like I linked above, or something else. Let me know! ^^
@hoodiedogs
Your art is so fun and charming aaaaah! ;v; I might just hop into your chibi shop hahah, but if you would draw fullbodies like these (x) (x) for gems as well, what would the base pricing be for digital or watercolor, two characters?
@hoodiedogs
Your art is so fun and charming aaaaah! ;v; I might just hop into your chibi shop hahah, but if you would draw fullbodies like these (x) (x) for gems as well, what would the base pricing be for digital or watercolor, two characters?
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima i can draw alastor! id be happy to draw marty as well – how would you like him drawn?

i usually like to provide wip updates throughout my process – if youre alright with that, would you prefer dms or discord?

as for wishlist items, which festival items did you have in mind?
@Nabesima i can draw alastor! id be happy to draw marty as well – how would you like him drawn?

i usually like to provide wip updates throughout my process – if youre alright with that, would you prefer dms or discord?

as for wishlist items, which festival items did you have in mind?
@Nabesima
Ohhh thank you so much!! that really means a lot! <33

Hehe for sure, but yes I would definitely do the fullbodies for Gems! Those are pretty time consuming so they might be a little pricey - something like 20k for Digital or 30k for Watercolor per character?

Feel free to let me know if you're at all interested, I'd be super happy to work on something for you!! <3
@Nabesima
Ohhh thank you so much!! that really means a lot! <33

Hehe for sure, but yes I would definitely do the fullbodies for Gems! Those are pretty time consuming so they might be a little pricey - something like 20k for Digital or 30k for Watercolor per character?

Feel free to let me know if you're at all interested, I'd be super happy to work on something for you!! <3
Hi! I'm very sorry for disappearing for a week, long story short is that I got overwhelmed by the holidays and now the exams ;; @hoodiedogs I am very much interested but I might need a bit of time to figure out what kind of commission I want, sorry my creative energy is all but drained at the moment ;v; @mynnthia I think Discord would be best, I'll PM you my info in a moment. With Marty, could I have him in [url=https://i.imgur.com/iQhwBKg.jpg]this outfit[/url], with a playful wink (of a man who just stole his BF's clothes) As for items, some options would be: [item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Thresher Flatfins][item=Daybreak Decoration][item=will o' the ember][item=bramble mantle][item=starfall crystalcloak][item=skeletal chimes][item=feathery fallout][item=trickster's magic cards][item=water sprite][skin=4146] + Any Halos (possibly multiples) And I've got a list of available UMAs [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37059188]over here[/url], though I get that estimating the value of those can get tricky phah
Hi! I'm very sorry for disappearing for a week, long story short is that I got overwhelmed by the holidays and now the exams ;;

@hoodiedogs
I am very much interested but I might need a bit of time to figure out what kind of commission I want, sorry my creative energy is all but drained at the moment ;v;

@mynnthia
I think Discord would be best, I'll PM you my info in a moment.

With Marty, could I have him in this outfit, with a playful wink (of a man who just stole his BF's clothes)

As for items, some options would be:
Eroded Crystalhide Tricktrouper Crown Thresher Flatfins Will o' the Ember Bramble Mantle Starfall Crystalcloak Skeletal Chimes Feathery Fallout Trickster's Magic Cards Water Sprite

+ Any Halos (possibly multiples)

And I've got a list of available UMAs over here, though I get that estimating the value of those can get tricky phah
KmnIjfw.png
@Nabesima youre good! i hope youre doing better, and best of luck on your exams! ive gotten started on a sketch for alastor, ill send over a preview through discord when youre ready! as for items, [item=luminous halo] is currently 1750g lah – would you be willing to do 2 luminous halos at the value of 1500g each (3000g total) + [item=thresher flatfins] (2000g lah)?
@Nabesima youre good! i hope youre doing better, and best of luck on your exams!

ive gotten started on a sketch for alastor, ill send over a preview through discord when youre ready!

as for items, Luminous Halo is currently 1750g lah – would you be willing to do 2 luminous halos at the value of 1500g each (3000g total) + Thresher Flatfins (2000g lah)?

@Nabesima Hi! I'd love to draw some art of your characters! My art style is quite on progress and I'm quite flexible with it! You can either contact me in discord (Astrid~Stone?#7683) or in my art shop! (In my signature, The left one^^)
@Nabesima Hi! I'd love to draw some art of your characters! My art style is quite on progress and I'm quite flexible with it! You can either contact me in discord (Astrid~Stone?#7683) or in my art shop! (In my signature, The left one^^)
KJ.jpg
@mynnthia
Sure, two halos and flatfins would work!
@mynnthia
Sure, two halos and flatfins would work!
KmnIjfw.png
Check out my shop. I do a lot of humanoid and half humanoid work, and offer portraits as well as character sheets:) I also love lighting and extra glow effects!
Check out my shop. I do a lot of humanoid and half humanoid work, and offer portraits as well as character sheets:) I also love lighting and extra glow effects!
41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
*wheeze* Just crawled out of one heck of an exam session, now looking for art again! [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
*wheeze*
Just crawled out of one heck of an exam session, now looking for art again!
KmnIjfw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16